• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test e, deca, anadrol log

the_riddler

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am currently running 1250 test E, 600 deca, and 100mg anadrol for my winter cycle. I am currently 210 lbs. and 5'7". Body fat is 12%. I have noticed since I began this cycle a week ago a TREMENDOUS amount of fat loss particularly around my mid section. I am taking .5mg Arimidex a day to control the estrogenic sides and am actually eating more calories than I was pre cycle. Around 4000 calories a day and 300-400 grams of protein a day. I am creating this log to help maintain personal accountability but also so any Ironmag readers who are considering a similar cycle can get an Idea what they might expect to see from it.

If anyone plans on running test e, deca, dbol, anadrol, or p-tren in their next cycle email me at the_riddler86@yahoo.com for some GREAT information.

I'm running it right now I'll email... Running anything for prolactin

No. Been in the game for eights years and prolactin never seems to give me any problems. However, I have cabergoline on hand if anything ever starts to arise. Yeah if you are running it right now or are about to run any of those things I'd hit me up... might have some information you would like to read.

Back