1) How can I contact you? What are your hours?

Our hours of operation are Monday Through Friday 9am to 4pm excluding holidays. J & S Performance LLC may be contacted at anytime by emailing info@maximpep.com or by calling us at (252) 562-9368. We will do our best to get back to you by the end of business the SAME day.

2) Are the products sold here manufactured for human use?

Absolutely not. Everything sold by Maximum Peptide is for lab use only.

3) My purchase has been declined and I know my credit card is good. What am I doing wrong?

Your billing address for your credit card may be different from your shipping address. Make sure these have been entered correctly. The zip code and address must match. If you continue to have difficulty, please contact us at (252) 562-9368 and we will be glad to manually place the order for you.

4) I placed an order and have not received an email confirmation. How do I know if my order went through?

Please check your spam folder. Our emails will occasionally go to your spam folder because they are automatically sent. If you cannot locate confirmation please send us an email and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

5) How long does it take for my order to be delivered?

All orders placed before 2pm will ship the same day. Generally, shipping takes 3-4 days. International shipping varies. Please see the shipping and returns page for more information.

6) Do you sell Bacteriostatic water?

Absolutely not. Bacteriostatic water and acetic acid are not available without a prescription and need to be filled in a pharmacy.

7) Are your peptides available reconstituted?

Our peptides come in powder form. They are packaged in a 2ml vial. This is standard. This form is very stable. Any reconstitution must be done by you , once the items have been received.

Please note: We cannot answer any questions regarding testing, reconstitution, or anything specific to your research

?