gift ideas

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: gift ideas

Rep Points

gift ideas

what are some things you think everyone would need or like. I'm thinking of buying my son in law a basic toolset so he can fix his jeep

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

depends on the person but I usually try to either get something practical like tools, etc. or get something that they will think about me when using that item.
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

Rep Points

they just bought a tv, and they got new iphones. trying to get some good ideas. theyre a new couple so I was thinking of getting some household items.

.45 ACP rules!

Rep Points

But them a sawzall and a bunch of sex toys.
    If gunners were as violent as anti-gunners believe, logically there wouldn't be any anti-gunners left.

Rep Points

how 'bout a good knife?

Rep Points

Do they own their own home or rent an apartment?

Rep Points

they rent an apt broke college kids

Rep Points

Well, I don't know how much money you are willing to spend but, when my wife and I were going to college we were ramen noodle poor. Trying to pay rent every month was a massive challenge. I remember going to the grocery store and getting 50-100 dollars worth of food to last us the month and then holding our breath when we were trying to pay, not knowing if we would be getting the food or not. Sometimes the card went through, sometimes it got denied. I know it kind of sounds impersonal but when I was a broke college kid one of my biggest wishes was that I didn't have to worry about rent...just once. And what a better time then Christmas to have your rent payed off for the month of December or even January if they payed this months already.

AbaXen Pharmaceuticals
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Amazon gift cards.

Sancho

I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by the_predator View Post
    Well, I don't know how much money you are willing to spend but, when my wife and I were going to college we were ramen noodle poor. Trying to pay rent every month was a massive challenge. I remember going to the grocery store and getting 50-100 dollars worth of food to last us the month and then holding our breath when we were trying to pay, not knowing if we would be getting the food or not. Sometimes the card went through, sometimes it got denied. I know it kind of sounds impersonal but when I was a broke college kid one of my biggest wishes was that I didn't have to worry about rent...just once. And what a better time then Christmas to have your rent payed off for the month of December or even January if they payed this months already.
    I like this.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by the_predator View Post
    cool idea thanks. they know they can call me anytime and I will transfer money to their account.
    I think I'm gonna get him some jumper cables, tire chains and some tools, and her a huge block of top ramen, some cooking utensils and my wife always buys her plenty of jewelery and clothes.

IDIOT SAVANT

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    they just bought a tv, and they got new iphones. trying to get some good ideas. theyre a new couple so I was thinking of getting some household items.
    Gift cards for itunes?
    Rules? You mean we have RULES for that???

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

gift ideas

Condoms, fucking huge box of condoms....my sister dropped out of college cause she got pregnant...
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maniclion View Post
    Condoms, fucking huge box of condoms....my sister dropped out of college cause she got pregnant...
    true, I had a long discussion with her mom about getting her on birth control since her mom got pregnant as a teen kinda felt she may become sexually active at a young age. wasnt trying to give her a free pass to start having sex but its life and mistakes happen. Was a tough sell especially since she isnt really my daughter. Worked out good tho she graduated high school early and was in college at age 17. Just got married still no kids

Elite Member
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    depends on the person but I usually try to either get something practical like tools, etc. or get something that they will think about me when using that item.
    I think LAM each time I see the acronym GDP.

Elite Member
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    they rent an apt broke college kids
    Then may I suggest the gift of CA$H!

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    depends on the person but I usually try to either get something practical like tools, etc.
    I'm torn. I like this, but I also like getting something that they want, but would not spend the money on because it wasn't essential. Something like a car radio (assuming they had a stock unit), because they'd use it every day.

To the OP:

So thinking about it, whether the item is a essential or not, put some thought into getting a gift that they would use very frequently.

Rep Points

If they have iPhones or Androids the solar window cling charger might be good. The scooter luggage could be trouble in an airport if scooters and skateboards are banned.

10 Best Products That People Don't Know About - Gift Ideas

Rep Points

I like the i tunes gift card idea, and gonna get them a good kitchen knife set, some tire chains, small gas can, road flares and a toolset. may seem lame but they've only been married 5 months and I think these are things you may need but never think about till after the fact.

Rep Points

I always go towards items that they wouldn't normally buy for themselves. Something they really want more than need. If they need more than want, I get a visa gift card.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Rep Points

I ususally buy perfume or pieces of clothes for people

Be Genetically Different
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Remember!! When Buying a woman a present for Christmas. Get her a Vibrator too, So if she doesn't like your present she can go fuck herself.

Rep Points

Rep Points

Rep Points

Rep Points

Rep Points

Semen Light - Own - Thrillist Nation

A travel essential small enough to stash in a Dopp kit, the Semen Light's special bulb causes man-jam, blood, saliva, and even urine to glow in the dark, helping you perform a thorough inspection of any hotel room before settling in/ being upgraded to a comp'd suite.

Home | Semen Light

Rep Points

Titanium Escape Ring - Own - Thrillist Nation

Next

While it may resemble a typical men's wedding band, this mirror-polished, titanium piece of finger bling conceals a thin, flexible saw/ shim along the inside edge that can be easily removed with bound hands to cut through zip ties, duct tape, and rope, or even pick a single-lock pair of cuffs, though good luck using it to break free of your marriage.

Rep Points

Rep Points

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast