• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Withoutrulers ....

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Report back on your DRSE mission ;)

is it possible that withoutrulers and retlaw were both busted for picking up trannies and selling crackrock. They both disappeared around the same time and then pop in for a quick post then disappear again.

WOR's that guy was a barrel.

IML Gear Cream!
To whom it may concern:

I am but a man, a man born of humble beginnings. The weight of this stature forever dragging close behind like elephantitus inflamed balls. I've crawled my way back through an open and desolate arctic desert to report my sad findings on the whereabouts of DGG: He is not up north. I do however bring good news. The oil continues to flow, pollute, and endanger those glossy eyed fools who attend this ravenous enterprise. Claims of a dwindling supply are utter horse shit.

Free wifi is, however, a scarcer and scarcer commodity. Coupled with time also no longer being free, we reach the crux of my dismay. With free wifi and free time becoming something of an historical oddity, i turn to the things I've always trusted. Piracy, unorthodoxy, and the well timed barb.
So, in salute to entropy, I curse all of you to the duldrums of mediocrity in my absence and the bipolar high of elation upon my return. May your conversations go sparkleless and linear torward an indifferent and sighing audience. Might the air grow stale and filled with geriatric farts from the pestulent fumes of predictability. Nary a titter nor snort issued from behind screen. Vaulted upon smoothed off rocks and fetid homogeneity, we'll die together with our eyes permanently rolled.

so what your saying is ?we are all fucked"

i have this first memory smell i cant get out of my sense?s, what was your moms deodorant?

To whom it may concern:

I am but a man, a man born of humble beginnings. The weight of this stature forever dragging close behind like elephantitus inflamed balls. I've crawled my way back through an open and desolate arctic desert to report my sad findings on the whereabouts of DGG: He is not up north. I do however bring good news. The oil continues to flow, pollute, and endanger those glossy eyed fools who attend this ravenous enterprise. Claims of a dwindling supply are utter horse shit.

Free wifi is, however, a scarcer and scarcer commodity. Coupled with time also no longer being free, we reach the crux of my dismay. With free wifi and free time becoming something of an historical oddity, i turn to the things I've always trusted. Piracy, unorthodoxy, and the well timed barb.
So, in salute to entropy, I curse all of you to the duldrums of mediocrity in my absence and the bipolar high of elation upon my return. May your conversations go sparkleless and linear torward an indifferent and sighing audience. Might the air grow stale and filled with geriatric farts from the pestulent fumes of predictability. Nary a titter nor snort issued from behind screen. Vaulted upon smoothed off rocks and fetid homogeneity, we'll die together with our eyes permanently rolled.

QrrD7.gif

Pretentious fuck

I agree, Where the fuck do I get off talking to you all like that? I mean the nerve of some people!

IML Gear Cream!
To whom it may concern:

This post requires way too much dictionary work...and you sir are way too intelligent for this primitive crowd.

To whom it may concern:

You my friend, need to get laid ASAP..

sorry i'm not lying, but this made me think of you the other day when i was using stumble upon.

Poop-pee-600px.jpg

QrrD7.gif

Pretentious fuck

Obliviously you have never seen mind fucking creative super trolling in action.
Supertrolls fuck with people using misdirection techniques and long worded crap.

Back