• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sons Of Anarchy

IML Gear Cream!
what exactly is it about Jax you don't believe?

I don't buy his character, there is nothing specific he does or anything like that (I wouldn't even know how a gang banging biker should act). It just feels awkward to watch him for some reason.

I don't buy his character, there is nothing specific he does or anything like that (I wouldn't even know how a gang banging biker should act). It just feels awkward to watch him for some reason.

Shitty acting and/or script. It's moar noticeable when watched without ads.

Bikies probably laugh their arses off at these softcocks :coffee:

Anyone here watch this show?

This is show is badass been watchin since the beginning. Yea Opie was the man! to bad he had to go..

I must say the show keeps getting more bloody, everyone pulls the trigger like a reflex.. You know this show can't end well there gonna be a lot of dead characters by the time this show is done.

i am up to episode 6 online, seems Jacks is progressing into one bad mofo, the lack of the fucking swearing amuses me, as does Tigs taste in sex?..but on the Gold Coast near where i live, this tit for tat bikie stuff is happening everyday, not many murders juts the turf war, mainly to do with Tattoo shops opening up.

There was an article in one of those fitness mags about CHarlie Hunnam a few years back. He follows some west coast bodyweight plyometric type routine. He's from England too, which makes sense because his accent sneaks through from time to time on certain words in the show. I've been trying to get my goatee like his for a while but every time it gets long enough my supervisor makes me shave. :pissed:Says it looks intimidating and unprofessional.

Anyone know when the new season starts back up?

I like 'Sons of Anarchy' a lot.

The first 3 shows didn't grab me a lot, but enough to keep me watching.

At Season 1 episode 4 I started to get hooked.

The characters are good - they are playing bikers. The story is good and the scenes of charming.

I'll watch it to the end but I'm only just starting season 2.

Great show! Love watching Peg Bundy again. I still can't help calling her that.

Gemma Bundy is having a torid time right now?.she has been getting high.

Shitty acting and/or script. It's moar noticeable when watched without ads.

Bikies probably laugh their arses off at these softcocks :coffee:

Yeah that's probably it, I feel like I'm watching an actor playing a role as oppose to feeling that he's an actual person.

IML Gear Cream!
Show's good, just a soap opera for men. A little too over the top --- way to murders and way to many open discussions at that MC's table.

Show's good, just a soap opera for men. A little too over the top --- way to murders and way to many open discussions at that MC's table.

Way too many scrawny actors - bikers are either jacked or fat arses. None of these fags are rocking a decent pair of guns :coffee:

Back