• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I need some advice on my cycle

Kyo

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been using sust for 4 weeks at 1cc and achieved awesome results but noticed my energy and intensity is not as high like it was on my 3rd week so I started doing 1.5cc of sust which gave me a little better intensity, but not as high.

Side note: I realized more food helped me with the energy, but i'm still wondering about the intensity.

You need to eat more.. you answered it for yourself!

The longer esters are just now kicking in, which means your blood levels are just now getting saturated fully... so, if you get your diet in check you will notice a LOT more!!!!

caffeine pills help me stay focused and intense

even though im only eating 22 oz of chicken (cooked) and 12 egg whites a day (dieting with SS), i can't fucking wait to hit the gym even though i feel like death

havent had carbs besides some PB in over a month..

Of course i've been eating, but I realized I needed to eat more. So based on all of your advice, I need to eat hella more food and take caffeine. Thanks bros.

Pretty much... most people think they are eating enough, when they aren't eating anywhere near enough.... and caffeine will help on the days you need a little boost, as SD said....

Of course i've been eating, but I realized I needed to eat more. So based on all of your advice, I need to eat hella more food and take caffeine. Thanks bros.

You won't know if you're eating enough unless you're counting calories. Tedious but necessary. Fitday.com is one option but there are others.

Back