• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Most to inject in one site?

stan22

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Question what is the most you inject into one site, or split dose and inject into different sites.

Delts 2 tris only 1 glutes 3 lats 2 pecs 2. That's all the places I pin at and the max I usually pin otherwise I've gotta a few lumps

Thanks Guys. So my twice a week dose is 3.5 i should split that into two doses?

The bigger you get the more oil you can take. And your body gets used to the load. I can take 3 almost everywhere I shoot. I don't shoot bis so .25cc would hurt.

If your shooting 3.5 a week and are fairly novice shoot twice a week...almost everyone can take 2 cc in their ass.

chest? really isnt that cutting it close? I never thought about the chest where in the chest?

3.5ml in glutes is no problem. I've also done 3.5 ml in medial delts.

1 inch pin for chest or would 5/8 work better. 25 gauge or 23 gauge.

IML Gear Cream!
Chest and traps only 1ml. Delts 2. Quads and glutes 3. Tris 1.

Im sure I can go higher, but just stick with that.

I'll go up to 3 for all my sites, glutes, vg's, and quads (2 sites per)

Question what is the most you inject into one site, or split dose and inject into different sites.
I inject 3ml into any site I go in, every time.. I see no reason to waste a hole in my skin with less than the syringe will fit in it....

glutes can take more easy...I'd done 5cc's in them without a problem...it'd more about having good clean gear

delts are my second fave, but I never do more than 1cc in them...hate quads except when I have to or for water based stuff

I think the bigger the muscle the more you can put in it. Unless you're pinning ED or EOD I think glutes and quads are easy to rotate and they are large muscles from volume isn't an issue for almost anyone. I'm sure guys are freaks and put 3ml into any muscle and that is probably mostly due to their muscles are larger than the average joe.

Thanks SD, and that's surprising. VG's is by far my favorite site to hit.

Same here, at 2 pins/wk I just alternate spots on each side. Haven't run into scarring yet, wonder if the muscles are big enough to allow an indefinite rotation and avoid hitting scar tissue altogether.

Also surprised more folks here aren't using em. There's a lot of data showing dorsal glutes are a bad choice for IM injections, and ventral glutes should be chosen every time.

I pin slin about 5-6 shots a day for 10 years and never had any problems with scar tissue. only when I hit the same spots the same day it causes bruising thats painful. Never worried about pinning gears and scar tissue. Maybe if your on TRT and are gonna have a possibilty of hitting the same site.

IML Gear Cream!
I noticed nobody has mentioned shoulders. Shoulders and glutes are the only places I have pinned. Is there a reason why shoulders do not seem to favored ?

I noticed nobody has mentioned shoulders. Shoulders and glutes are the only places I have pinned. Is there a reason why shoulders do not seem to favored ?

shoulders were mentioned like a shit ton. There also called delts... i dont pin delts because i can barely reach them and get a cramp in my chest trying to squeeze that damn plunger..

shoulders were mentioned like a shit ton. There also called delts... i dont pin delts because i can barely reach them and get a cramp in my chest trying to squeeze that damn plunger..
Haha my bad I'll just blame that on a lack of education.

Haha my bad I'll just blame that on a lack of education.

delts dont count as shoulders? :hmmm:

Everytime I pin quads I can't walk for fuckin days afterwards.

Everytime I pin quads I can't walk for fuckin days afterwards.

Only time I have any pain from quads is when I pin my left one. Sometimes for a week its sore. Right one no problems at all. Thinking ab trying delts next week

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk

Back