• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What time of day do you work out?

What time of the day do you workout?

• Morning

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Midday

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Evening

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Whenever I get the chance.

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters

NickB

Damn, so many new faces.
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Generaly, what time of the day do you work out?

I am one of the crazy ones that gets up at 4:00 am to workout:D

Usually at 4 in the afternoon weekdays, and around 1:30-2:00 weekends depending on my routine.

I train @ 7:00pm usally after wrk,i like that time as well :),shame me gym so busy tho :<

5:00 AM. 6:30 AM on weekends, but only because that's when the gym opens.

It nice to get home from a Saturday workout at 8:00 AM and know you still have the whole day ahead of you. :)

My work schedule is so crazy that the only time I could do it is before work (6:30-8:30). And its great to know that it is out of the way.

I work mixed shifts....5 days on 4 days off....and out of those 5 days three are usually nights!!! So I hit the gym when I can slide in for the hour or so......mostly between 7 pm - 9 pm....then head off to work after....keeps me fresh for nightshift!!!

If I do cardio it's usually around 6:30am on an empty stomach.....and I do my weight around 6-8pm...I find that's when I'm at my strongest!...and it's a good crowd at my gym during that time too which helps the cause.

weights around midnight :shrug:

cardio, mid morning... before it gets tooo hot and yet after I wake up nice and late.

IML Gear Cream!
I wake up, get ready for work and arrive unshowered. Stinky me :D :D

I take an hour or two off work to work out (instead of a lunch) first thing in the morning, and knowing I havent showered yet gets me there every day. :evil:

The gym I go to opens at 5:30 am weekdays and 7 am on the weekend. I'm there when the door opens.

I do a split!

5:00 am for cardio

5:30 pm for cardio and weights

Sometimes I'll do a tri -split!

9:00- 9:30 ish right before I hot the Sack!

Back