• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My wife played me!!!!

DetroitMuscle

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
To start off I put in my work at the YMCA.....yeah its free provided by the Army so thats where I go. I have a routine after the gym starting off with downloading my pockets and clothes go directly to the hamper. The other day I was running late and went to the shower without taking my belongings out of the pockets. My clothes were put into the washer, in my clothes my ipod shuffle stayed!!!! Well she had me meet her at Target to get a new one the next day after work. I thought it would be a quick in and out store visit.......NOPE!!!!! I walk out with my ipod and her ipad!!!!! She knew what she was doing.....I got had by my own wife!!! But the plus size is Im sure my next purchase on gear will be a nice size!!!!!! So all in all I think I may have the upper hand :winkfinger:

Lmao

To start off I put in my work at the YMCA.....yeah its free provided by the Army so thats where I go. I have a routine after the gym starting off with downloading my pockets and clothes go directly to the hamper. The other day I was running late and went to the shower without taking my belongings out of the pockets. My clothes were put into the washer, in my clothes my ipod shuffle stayed!!!! Well she had me meet her at Target to get a new one the next day after work. I thought it would be a quick in and out store visit.......NOPE!!!!! I walk out with my ipod and her ipad!!!!! She knew what she was doing.....I got had by my own wife!!! But the plus size is Im sure my next purchase on gear will be a nice size!!!!!! So all in all I think I may have the upper hand :winkfinger:

LOL

I'm sure your wife played you more than once. this time you just figured it out. lol....

:coffee:......Wifey & me have more bad vibes when she wants to keep shopping & I'm losing my f'ing mind.....that's why I hate Christmas time....:wits:

I quit marathon shopping a few years ago, I hate feeling like a dunce standing around holding her purse for hours on end while she browses through closets full of fabric she may or may not buy and later may or may not wear. We have a whole spare bedroom converted to her own mega walk-in closet... She just sold 5 bags of clothes at a garage sale and still has way too much clothes, like enough to wear a new outfit everyday for 2-3 years.

Back