• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

ummmmm nothing better than Vin

IML Gear Cream!
LMAO at DG

TX= that is a great pic of you and him...your both quite the lookers. I will fight you for him....:lol: Just jokes we can share. Room number hey....naked pics...hummm

Sunday i watched 2 Vin movies back to back. Awww the scenery..Cant remember what the movies were about..but ohh the scenery...:p

J'Bo....darlin...always knew you had taste!!!!

Vin facts as of Interview in latest Hottie Mag:
* Single...looking for a lady who is strong within herself and likes to have fun...yep!!!
* Used to be a bouncer at a couple of hot nightspots in LA (If I'm correct) but was always cutting up the dancefloor with the ladies and ripping off his work shirts at their request...nice boy!!!!
* Has a twin brother...but is the complete opposite...dweeb!!!
* Was always into bodybuilding...cos thats how you get the hot girls!!!
* Hasnt let fame get to him.....unlike gossip.....he is one of the boys and loves fast cars...and faster ladies!!!

Girl......I sit and watch Tripple X....and The Fast and The Furious back to back time and time again.....the first movie he was in...Sci-fi....cant quite remember the name at this late stage of the night...but the bod was what caught my eye!!!! Pause button.... as he takes his T-shirt off.......ermmmmm...cold shower now please!!!!!!

Originally posted by esmerelda
J'Bo....darlin...always knew you had taste!!!!

Vin facts as of Interview in latest Hottie Mag:
* Single...looking for a lady who is strong within herself and likes to have fun...yep!!!
* Used to be a bouncer at a couple of hot nightspots in LA (If I'm correct) but was always cutting up the dancefloor with the ladies and ripping off his work shirts at their request...nice boy!!!!
* Has a twin brother...but is the complete opposite...dweeb!!!
* Was always into bodybuilding...cos thats how you get the hot girls!!!
* Hasnt let fame get to him.....unlike gossip.....he is one of the boys and loves fast cars...and faster ladies!!!

Girl......I sit and watch Tripple X....and The Fast and The Furious back to back time and time again.....the first movie he was in...Sci-fi....cant quite remember the name at this late stage of the night...but the bod was what caught my eye!!!! Pause button.... as he takes his T-shirt off.......ermmmmm...cold shower now please!!!!!!

*single...me too
*cuttin on the dance floor...nothing better than a man that can dance...usually means that he is good in the sack
*twin brother...well i have a sister to keep him company
*bodybuiding....well thats a given
*fast ladies....:rofl: thats perrrrrrrrrfect grrrr.

See we were meant to be together...he will be mine...oh yes he will be mine....i got that from mr.gov......OOOOOHHHHHHHHH my fav Vin movie has got to be boiler room...........................oh my lord i need a cold shower too.

Es= your the best...but i would fight you for Vin...haha :heart: babe

Fight not girl.......I'm purely after a hot and heavy one night stand.....something that I can look back on when Im old and grey and give my grandchildren something to be stunned at!!!!

LUST......pure......unadulterated.....LUST......Mark Vincent.....aka Vin Diesel!!!! To think someone had to hover over that body and hand apply those tattoos he had in Tripple X..........hmmmm new career move coming up!!!!!

Originally posted by Tboy
Bro, let me break this to you gently. All the IM chicks dig the hot looking gay guys... :yes:

This is something the IM guys have never been able to understand. :scratch:

Every time one of the ladies post a pic of some buff guy or talk about one, they all huddle around and giggle and drool all over the pics and discuss. One of guys here allways has to step up and brave the estrogen filled thread and remind them, That only gay guys look hot and cool like that.

They always claim it's jealousy:rolleyes: , But we know better... ;)

This thread almost went a full page before someone brought up the gay issue ... :lol: ... you guys must be slacking, as it's usually the first comment that comes up. :hehe:

Originally posted by naturaltan
This thread almost went a full page before someone brought up the gay issue ... :lol: ... you guys must be slacking, as it's usually the first comment that comes up. :hehe:
Notice how we continue to ignore the comments, too :D

yep ... :thumb:

Originally posted by esmerelda

:rolleyes:
Notice that was strong on the inside and nothing about being strong on the outside......'nother fricking meathead (no offense to the real men) looking for a mouse

oh my god...did you just insult Vin?

please tell me that was not an insult.

as for the one night stand Es, thats cool but i could see myself having 120432859865 night stands with that hotty.

IML Gear Cream!
Actually - NO
Just doing the normal bitch about tall guys being with short chicks..... (fuqing annoying) Or the hot guys with the anorexia head cases .....

Vin is so Hot... I'd let him join in with me and fade :eyebrow: :dance:

i love this thread...its filled with chicks....all the sausages don't even want to look in here...no one can compare to Vin......

Yes...the reason tall guys want to be with short chicks is because #1 they are closer to the goods and #2 they feel like they over power them....as for the skinny bitches...Vin likes them buff...but the guys that like those skinny model chicks....well i dont know...again because they feel like the big protecters....plus they dont want to ever say that there chicks can lift as much as them.... i am so glad Vin isnt like that....haha.

Anybody wanna guess what Vin's measurements are? Not that I'm a Vin wannabe, or anything. :)

Oh, and J'Bo, I'd pay good money for a real life pic of JLo's ass with a tape measure in the frame. :) :) :)

Max

Oh give me 5 years and i'll find out his measurements....all his measurements...:rofl:

As for the J'Lo thang...you better find some money quick cause July is coming fast and we are gonna be training together....maybe i will just wear one of those richard simons type bodysuits except with a tape measure down the sides instead of organs and i will run beside her on the tread mill.

How much you gonna pay for pics of her and i together...NAKED!!! :lol: :rofl:

Originally posted by J'Bo
there is nothing about Vin that i dont like....other than the fact that i dont know him :rofl:

bald
sexy voice
nice bod
sexy voice
nice bod
sexy voice
good actor
sexy voice
ummmmmm lips
nice ass
big arms
deep sexy voice

did i mention that he has a sexy voice...........:dance:

i wonder if his personality matches his looks...probably better that i dont know cause then he wouldnt look so good anymore.

if a guy is this hot...and he speaks it usually turns out to be bad...so i will keep my fantasy just like it is...:lol:
fits me to a T. admit it JBo, come on tell everybody here at IM the truth....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by butterfly
Notice how we continue to ignore the comments, too :D

So......He's still Fuq'n gay.....

And most probably can kick ALL of our A$$e$:eek:

Once a task you first begun,
Never finished until it???s done,
Be the labor great or small,
Do it well or not at all!
- Big Mama

How much you gonna pay for pics of her and i together...NAKED!!! :lol: :rofl:

How about just a pic of YOU naked:p :rocker:

Once a task you first begun,
Never finished until it???s done,
Be the labor great or small,
Do it well or not at all!
- Big Mama

Dfinest....as for your comment as you have known others have made it and we just ignore them...be a little more original...gay...thats not what he was saying last night..

IML Gear Cream!
thats not what he was saying last night..

I can't figure out if you dreamed about him last night? Or you've named your "battery powered man" Vin? :scratch:

:laugh:

Originally posted by Tank316
fits me to a T. admit it JBo, come on tell everybody here at IM the truth....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BWHAAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAAA!
TANK DEISEL!? You're killin' me ,man!:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

How much you gonna pay for pics of her and i
together...NAKED!!! :lol: :rofl:

throw in Mrs. NT and I'm sure I have more than enough. ;)

hey i look dam good in my easter ears:laugh: :laugh:
attachment.php

*single...me too
*cuttin on the dance floor...nothing better than a man that can dance...usually means that he is good in the sack
*twin brother...well i have a sister to keep him company
*bodybuiding....well thats a given
*fast ladies....:rofl: thats perrrrrrrrrfect grrrr.

:thumb: now that's what I'm accustomed to hearing :evil: ... each comment indicates more than one ... :hehe:

TX= that is a great pic of you and him...your both quite the lookers. I will fight you for him....:lol: Just jokes we can share. Room number hey....naked pics...hummm

Thanks... I have another one I'm trying to put myself into... just cant seem to hit that position by myself... need a person to pose with me :lol:

thanks for the compliment... we'd make a cute couple, eh?

Fight for him... damn straight I would!

Originally posted by Tank316
hey i look dam good in my easter ears:laugh: :laugh:
attachment.php

:rolleyes: You'll never make a Playboy Bunny.

dream about Vin? do i like mayo? is Dave a post whore?

posing with you and Vin TX...damn rights....sounds like a date to me :lol:

P.S nice ears Tank...no wonder you hear everything..

Originally posted by Tboy
:rolleyes: You'll never make a Playboy Bunny.
i know, my chest is to big!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

well bigger than mine anyways...but thats not hard to do.

Back