• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ummmmm nothing better than Vin

J'Bo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was just sitting here at work thinking about movie stars.

And all i have to say is Vin Diesel Rocks my world!! :heart:

He is the next best thing to cheat days and #$*...

Oh and btw people...i GOT NEWS......

J'Bo will be training with J'Lo for the next 9 monthes.

Beat that motha effas...her and richard gere (i call him Rich) will be shooting a film in Winnipeg for the next 9 monthes...J'Lo will be training at my gym...I have talked to the owner (my friend) of the gym and he said that she is going to be training early a.m. and so it looks like i am changing my workout schedule......

:dancer: :) :D

So a Jenny you like em bald mmmm, did I mention that I am folicily challenged:eyebrow:

there is nothing about Vin that i dont like....other than the fact that i dont know him :rofl:

bald
sexy voice
nice bod
sexy voice
nice bod
sexy voice
good actor
sexy voice
ummmmmm lips
nice ass
big arms
deep sexy voice

did i mention that he has a sexy voice...........:dance:

i wonder if his personality matches his looks...probably better that i dont know cause then he wouldnt look so good anymore.

if a guy is this hot...and he speaks it usually turns out to be bad...so i will keep my fantasy just like it is...:lol:

In my best forest gump accent aww jen-ny, we could be like peas and car-rots.:nanner: Gonna go eat now, brb

I got the ass part covered! Yes!:thumb:

Originally posted by J'Bo
there is nothing about Vin that i dont like....other than the fact that i dont know him :rofl:

bald
sexy voice
nice bod
sexy voice
nice bod
sexy voice
good actor
sexy voice
ummmmmm lips
nice ass
big arms
deep sexy voice

did i mention that he has a sexy voice...........:dance:

i wonder if his personality matches his looks...probably better that i dont know cause then he wouldnt look so good anymore.

if a guy is this hot...and he speaks it usually turns out to be bad...so i will keep my fantasy just like it is...:lol:

I heard that he treats people like dirt like he is better then everyone else.

Perfect for J'Bo!! Friggin' Perfect!!:whip: :thumb: :rofl:

*picks up the phone..."hey, Vin? DaMayor...yeah yeah, we'll let that slide..don't worry about the loan. Listen, I've got this friend I was you to meet. Babe? Oh yeah, (wink wink) she's a Hottie!*

Jenny Ive got your number ----I need to make you mine -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Jenny dont change your number -------------------------------------- 867-5309, 867-5309yine!!:dancer:

IML Gear Cream!
Yes that is correct sir. hooo raaa

Thats one fine wall that could fall on me anytime, high five!!!!

Even better, a challenge just like a hard climb!! Challenging, gruelling, scary, pushing your limits. Then your at the top and it feels fuckin great!!!!! No better feeling

Originally posted by sawheet
Jenny Ive got your number ----I need to make you mine -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Jenny dont change your number -------------------------------------- 867-5309, 867-5309yine!!:dancer:

what are you talkin about?

DM your just a big effin cry baby....stand up and take it like a man or get outta dah kitchen.

Vin is the best.....he can treat me like shit anytime he wants....thats what muzzles are for....oh wait i like his voice....he is all that and a bag of chips therefore he can be high on himself....i will allow it.

Now go suck on your soother DM.

I gotta agree with ya J'Bo... Vin is a total babe... nothing on that man turns me off...

Though... I hate break it to ya... he's taken.

Here's proof

LOL... yeah, Im a bit VIN-sane every now and then. Gotta love paint shop, eh?

He wants me.... can ya tell?

:D

Vin gets me all hot & bothered :eyebrow:

what are you talkin about?

It's a song that was reeally popular "one hit wonder" here a while back (like 1980). I can't believe you've never heard of it...

You must live a really deprived life.:rolleyes:

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Tboy
It's a song that was reeally popular "one hit wonder" here a while back (like 1980). I can't believe you've never heard of it...

You must live a really deprived life.:rolleyes:
She's too damn young to remember! Bawaaaaaaaaa!!:rofl:

Originally posted by dg806
I still don't see what she see's in him????

Bro, let me break this to you gently. All the IM chicks dig the hot looking gay guys... :yes:

This is something the IM guys have never been able to understand. :scratch:

Every time one of the ladies post a pic of some buff guy or talk about one, they all huddle around and giggle and drool all over the pics and discuss. One of guys here allways has to step up and brave the estrogen filled thread and remind them, That only gay guys look hot and cool like that.

They always claim it's jealousy:rolleyes: , But we know better... ;)

yeah I knew that. But in the second post, you should have said "he's GAY!!"

Originally posted by dg806
yeah I knew that. But in the second post, you should have said "he's GAY!!"

I didn't want to be the first one to say it... They get mean when you say that. :gosh:

Originally posted by TXDeb
I gotta agree with ya J'Bo... Vin is a total babe... nothing on that man turns me off...

Though... I hate break it to ya... he's taken.

Here's proof

LOL... yeah, Im a bit VIN-sane every now and then. Gotta love paint shop, eh?

He wants me.... can ya tell?

:D

Taken hey.....not if we work'em hard enough....i think i am up for the challenge.....:rofl:

p.s i refuse to believe it so i am not opening the link

gay? i dont think so...thats not what he was screaming, when i was with him last night.

Just ignore these guys... they ALWAYS say every guy we ladies post pics of is gay... they are all so insecure :rolleyes:

p.s i refuse to believe it so i am not opening the link

Well... if it consoles you at all... the only thing you'll find at that link is my own obsession with vin and too much time on my hands in paint shop... its a pic of ME and Vin!

Besides... Briget Neilson snagged Sly Stallone by sending a nude pic of herself to his hotel room with her name and phone number printed on the back..... Hrm.... anybody know Vin's room number??? Im sure once he sees that pic he will know we were meant to be together!!! :nut:

Umm I am related to Vin, ya thats it hes my um ya cousin my name is Vin Unleaded and I have a mm ya a larger penis than him so there!!!!

You gay too???:eek:

Back