Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Gear that is hard on the hair line

Performance Enhanced
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Just wondering what gear is the worst on the hair line. I've heard winny and masteron. Does anyone know if Primo is bad for the hair line?
    FKA Rippedgolfer

Rep Points

if your generic is pre destin to balding , then all gear will increase hair loss. if your afraid of hair loss than do not use gear. go natural

DRSE

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by rippedgolfer View Post
    Just wondering what gear is the worst on the hair line. I've heard winny and masteron. Does anyone know if Primo is bad for the hair line?
    i have only noticed hair loss on high test dose(over gram and half) and winstrol. I bet over the course of the year I have taken more Masteron and primo then 80-90 percent of the dudes here(im always on one or the other, and i rarely get off) and it does not bother my hair. I do use a Nixion shampoo and conditioner as a precaution.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Any gear with a high androgenic ratio + predisposed to alopecia = chromedomius maximus

h
    ttp://www.SteelGear.net
    - No minimum order
    - Express delivery option
    - Flexible discount on bulk orders
    http://SteelGear.net/usa-domestic
    - USA Domestic
    - No Customs related issues

Aesthetic god

Rep Points

I dunno about hair loss but tren makes my shoulders hairy as fuck if I don't shave them

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERFLY1234 View Post
    if your generic is pre destin to balding , then all gear will increase hair loss. if your afraid of hair loss than do not use gear. go natural
    DHT is the culprit for signalling MPB-eligible hair follicles to shut down, and this is created by 5-alpha-reductase. You should be able to just block it with finasteride or dutasteride and prevent DHT formation to begin with. More exogenous testosterone = use more finasteride. In theory anyway.

The problem with masteron is that it's already a DHT-derivative so the 5a-reductase blocking will do you no good. Not sure about the other stuff (Winny etc.)

Performance Enhanced
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERFLY1234 View Post
    I'm on TRT so natty is not an option. I don't think I'm predisposed to it though. Well I hope I'm not.
    FKA Rippedgolfer

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemalt View Post
    DHT is the culprit for signalling MPB-eligible hair follicles to shut down, and this is created by 5-alpha-reductase. You should be able to just block it with finasteride or dutasteride and prevent DHT formation to begin with. More exogenous testosterone = use more finasteride. In theory anyway.

The problem with masteron is that it's already a DHT-derivative so the 5a-reductase blocking will do you no good. Not sure about the other stuff (Winny etc.)
    propecia would only work for Test. The other high androgens like winny, masteron, tren, primo are all DHT and propecia will do jack shit. Botom line is if you are predisposed to losing your hair don't use any of those. If you are predisposed to losing hair you will lose it even with no steriods; but using high androgen will make you look like Mr Clean in no time.

Rep Points

Winny and tne

THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

It's different for everyone.

Tren seems to be bad for most in higher doses.

Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Mast for me is the worst. Tren and mast together really sucked. But I was doing 6-700mg of mast.
    Like people about as much as they like me. Never found a way to say fuck you politely.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by rippedgolfer View Post
    Primo can be hard on the hairline because it is DHT-based, If you are prone to hair loss, gear makes it worse, especially the DHT-based AAS. My understanding is the higher the dosage, the higher the risk.

Performance Enhanced
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Ya most people I've asked kinda steered me away from Primo. They said its too mild and too expensive and that I would like EQ better. I can handle most sides. Acne will go away. BP and lipids will go back to normal after blast. But losing my hair is what worries me most b/c it's not coming back. Since I've become newly single, I need my hair. Not sure if I'm prone to hair loss though. I've done Test at 500 mg a week several times and used winny and tbol and didn't have any hair loss. But my dad was bald and so was his dad. I think I might be the lucky one and that gene skipped a generation or something.
    FKA Rippedgolfer

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Re: Gear that is hard on the hair line

Everyone is different though. I have only ever noticed hair falling out from proviron. Primo no problem kinda strange and semi mysterious. The safest for hairline for men is anavar
    ~A

Rep Points

well, i did several cycles of test e (400-500 mg/wk) and no significant problem with hair loss. did my first cycle with primo (400 mg/wk) and had to stop after 10 wks. I was tired of seeing hair going down the drain!

I think my next cycle will be test e only. Has anyone had problems with test e and hair loss?

Aesthetic god

Rep Points

Up your dose and shave your head

Rep Points

Everything is bad for me. I just shave it. I hate guys that are balding that don't shave! That makes you look 10times older... plus it just looks stupid and pathetic