• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Smashed leg sesh

dsc123

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
After a weeks rest, I felt good first session back I did legs.

Leg ext
Deep squats
Leg press
Leg curls
Standing calves

Day 1 and 2 after it hurts when I sit on the toilet, I struggle to get back up. I'm on my hands and knees going up stairs if there isn't a handrail and I'm walking around like I've got a sweet stuck up my arse...love a good leg sesh

After a weeks rest, I felt good first session back I did legs.

Leg ext
Deep squats
Leg press
Leg curls
Standing calves

Leg Extensions

Trash Leg Extension. They are are a worthless exercise.

If you feel like you must do them, put them at the end of your workout.

Kenny Croxdale

^Why do you say that? I mean I agree that squats and presses get you the mass but nothing makes my quads pumped like extensions. I think they're great for pre contest definition.

I always do them at the end and dropset them until my legs are done for

Have to be careful with leg ext, as they can put a lot of stress on the ligaments surrounding your knee.

Sweet.
I'm in the same boat right now. Killed legs on Monday after a week and a half off, only I didn't go all fancy, just did a solid 7 sets of squats. It's mid week now and it still hurts getting up off the couch.

True what Chris said. Doc told me doing let extensions with too much weight was likely the reason I tore my ACL. But I do agree they do give you a good pump.

IMO leg extensions have their place, however I don't recommend a lot of weight but high reps with low weight to cut and give good definition. Every time I go heavy with leg extensions, the next day my knees ache and can barely walk. When I go high reps I feel fine and muscles feel nice and tight.

Yeah personally I Iove leg extensions, I get a great pump and warm me up nicely for squats

Back