• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Purchase Peptides Christmas Giveaway WINNERS!

TwisT

PurchasePeptides.com
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
For and undisclosed amount of time our top selling research liquids are 25 % OFF THERE IS NO PROMO CODE REQUIRED! THEY'RE AUTOMATICALLY DISCOUNTED ON THE SITE !

In addition single vial peptides will continue to be 20% off by using promo code peptides!

The 20 days of Christmas Giveaway Contest from December 5 to the 24th purchasepeptides.com is giving away $100 in store credit a day. Plus if we receive a single order for over $1000 in a day the prize amount will be raised by $100. If we receive more then 31 orders in a day the prize amount will be raised another $100. So there's a chance at three different values in a single day $100, $200 or $300.

Week 1 Winners $1100 in Store Credit Given Away to
Blair, 9610
Eric, 9688
Mike, 9661
Mike, 9279
Mark, 9729
Steve, 9824 ($300)
Ben, 9850
Lisa, 9796 ($200)

EVERY DAILY PURCHASE ENTERS YOU INTO THE DAILY DRAWING. ONE PRIZE WILL BE GIVEN AWAY PER DAY. THE DAILY PRIZE AMOUNT MAY VARY. WINNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED AT THE END OF EACH WEEK.

Purchasepeptides
Holiday Give Away Contest $100, $200 or even $300 in store credit given to 1 Lucky Winner a DAY! Possibly $6000 In Prizes!!!

1- $100, $200 or $300 prize store credit will go to 1 randomly drawn buyer/overnight entry based on the order number which is drawn for that day.

Every order qualifies no matter the size of the order.

Overnight entries will be assigned an invoice number.

Buyers are allowed as many entries per day as orders placed in that day. There will 7 winners a week.

Purchasepeptides.com reserves the right to add additional winners of random prizes on random days.

Additional Rules and Regulations
The Contest runs from Wednesday Dec 5st 2012 12am EST to Monday Dec. 24th 2012 11:59 PM
Drawn numbers are only eligible to win once.
Non buyers can enter the the drawings by sending only an overnight envelope to Mass Production Llc Hunkins Waterfront Plaza Main Street P.O. Box 556 Charlestown Nevis West Indies include on a 3x5 card your name, address, city, state, phone number and email address
All over night entries will be assigned an order number for the drawing by purchaepeptides.
Those who purchase can participate but no minimum size order is required.
Each invoice number is equal to entry
Drawings will take place daily and winners will be notified at the end of the week.
All winners will be notified via telephone or email Winners subject themselves to be announced as winners unless they decline.
All rights are reserved by purchasepeptides and decision is made final by purchase peptides.
All entries agree to purchasepeptides terms and agreement.
Purchasepeptides reserves the right to make changes to the contest.
Winners may be asked to sign additional paperwork prior to shipping prizes.

i would like to say thanks to pp.now i just need to make up my mine what i am going to spend my $100 on.

Back