Yet another Manchurian Incident, school massacre: nwo gun control coming

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    AbaXen Pharmaceuticals
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

20 or so dead in ct, who didnt see this coming?

Its so obvious what they are doing.

You will see executive orders signed to ban semi autos but no one is gonna give up their weapons. So civil war will break out and yes, martial law.

Fuck this govt.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/threads/200295-SFW-s-AbaXen-Journal-A-Summer-Blast
    $100 MINIMUM ORDER. FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $150! DISCOUNT CODE = freeship15
    ORDERS OVER $250 AUTOMATICALLY ENTERED TO WIN $250 IN FREE PRODUCTS!
    ANY ORDER CONTAINING 1 BOTTLE OF A BLEND GETS FREE SHIPPING!

Rep Points

Martial law is Obamas goal so he can serve longer than 2 terms and totally destroy the USA.

DRSE
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I'm litterally sick to my stomach... Who in the fuck open fires on a grade school...24 innocent lives lost... No words

YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Yeah, this is just a bit worse than the teacher getting freaky. Damn!

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Heavily armed coward murders teachers and little elementary children.

AP: 27 Dead, Including 18 Children, At Sandy Hook School Shooting In Newtown - Courant.com

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ebn2002 View Post
    Martial law is Obamas goal so he can serve longer than 2 terms and totally destroy the USA.
    the GOP already beat him to it....not much left to do as GWB finished what Reagan started
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

Rep Points

Amuricans...

Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Yeah this is pretty coincidental isn't it? I'll never give up my guns.

I read something on CNN where the whitehouse made an annoucement that they want to uphold their commitment to an assualt weapon ban. That's horse shit. This dude supposedly had two pistols.

One article I read said a sig sauer and a glock. Heavy's article says an AR.
    Like people about as much as they like me. Never found a way to say fuck you politely.

Rep Points

"Of the 12 deadliest shootings in U.S. history, including today's school massacre, five have occurred during the Obama administration"
    Carney: 'Not The Day' To Talk About Gun Control - Business Insider

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by troubador View Post
    "Of the 12 deadliest shootings in U.S. history, including today's school massacre, five have occurred during the Obama administration"
    Carney: 'Not The Day' To Talk About Gun Control - Business Insider

I was just pointing out that fact to a friend. How coincidental all these shootings happening on Obamas' watch. Soon we will openly have the first Dictator of Amerika.
    Come on over we love to have you: www.anabolicsteroidforums.com

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

He also killed his brother at home first & his mother at the school......

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

One entire kindergarten classroom is unaccounted for, sources said.

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    the GOP already beat him to it....not much left to do as GWB finished what Reagan started
    You know, based on your views, you're pretty much a nigger regardless of your skin color.

.45 ACP rules!

Rep Points

That's not very nice.
    If gunners were as violent as anti-gunners believe, logically there wouldn't be any anti-gunners left.

.45 ACP rules!

Rep Points

Probably by this time tomorrow the anti-gun nuts will be beating their war drums full time. More people die in the home than they do by guns. Maybe everyone should live in the wild.
    If gunners were as violent as anti-gunners believe, logically there wouldn't be any anti-gunners left.

DRSE
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

20 kids died today... Not really an excuse for a political argument. One maniacs action is not a reflection on a political party...

Rep Points

the problem with guns is alot of them are inherited from family, and every family has a nut job. People who own guns should be required to have a gun safe and families should be taught gun safety. My dad never taught me gun safety and just kept them in the closet, I would take them out and play with them as a kid when he was at work. He also kept a pistol on the floor next to his lazy boy chair. And my grandfather kept a revovler in a shoulder holster hanging on his bedroom door. I never thought about taking them and using them to harm people, but who knows if I was crazy or wanted to be a criminal I had access to plenty of loaded guns.

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    Yeah this is pretty coincidental isn't it? I'll never give up my guns.

I read something on CNN where the whitehouse made an annoucement that they want to uphold their commitment to an assualt weapon ban. That's horse shit. This dude supposedly had two pistols.

One article I read said a sig sauer and a glock. Heavy's article says an AR.
    It was all 3 weapons according to latest reports. The little kids had zero chance. Basically he used military caliber weapons on defensless children. Utterly horrific.

.45 ACP rules!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    It was all 3 weapons according to latest reports. The little kids had zero chance. Basically he used military caliber weapons on defensless children. Utterly horrific.
    That is what fans the anti-gun flames: "military caliber" 9mm is relatively small compared to the previous .45acp that was used. .223/5.56mm is merely a .22lr on steroids. If that gives any perspective on the "military caliber" issue. Also a lot of people carry much larger rounds every day. 10mm/.40SW, .45acp, .45 long colt, .410 shotgun rounds. It isn't the caliber, it isn't the gun. It's the guy behind the gun. I carry every day. My 9mm is on my hip right now. Been there just about all day. I've been to the bank, grocery store and a few other places. It never killed anybody nor did it make me want to pull it out and light someone up.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Until we start horrifically killing these losers who commit violent crimes they will never fear our legal system. Instead the liberal cunts who run America will allow these worthless scum to slip out as "insane" or take an easy death with lethal inj.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by btex34n88 View Post
    Until we start horrifically killing these losers who commit violent crimes they will never fear our legal system. Instead the liberal cunts who run America will allow these worthless scum to slip out as "insane" or take an easy death with lethal inj.
    wont help when the gunman offs himself, how are you gonna scare a guy like that with the death penalty. School doors should be locked to outsiders who have no reason to enter.

.45 ACP rules!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    wont help when the gunman offs himself, how are you gonna scare a guy like that with the death penalty. School doors should be locked to outsiders who have no reason to enter.
    They usually are locked up, unfortunately. If he is the father of a child there or the husband of a teacher he can get in. When I go to my kids' schools I get the third degree from any of the staff. Pisses me off. Anyone of non-caucasian persuasion gets right in without so much as a glance.

Registered Abuser

Rep Points

I hate to point out the obvious here, but this is totally backwards thinking.

Hell, why don't we start chopping hands off of theives, dicks off of rapists, etc etc.

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Problem with that is these type of people are generally on a suicide mission. They are looking to take down as many people as they can from a world they deem doomed along with themselves just to make a parting statement. What needs to happen is the media should blackout all further inquiries into this incident except for who the victims are. Instead of doing in depth coverage of these monsters they should do 10 minute background stories on each victim.

The only reason we keep having these types of things is because the media keeps running exclusives on who these monsters were, how they got to such a low point in their lives, what might have triggered them to snap, what dark twisted diatribes did they type on facebook the last few weeks, etc. I say fuck them, don't even release their name, give all the attention to the victims...
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

DRSE
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

^^^ can't put it any better!

Rep Points

You do realize that most of these guys kill themselves right?
    DISCLAIMER: I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids, all information about Anabolic Steroids is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Please don't use anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription.

.45 ACP rules!

Rep Points

You don't read actual news, do you? You just listen to the political talking heads?

Rep Points

I've read Brady Campaign talking points over the last week. Part of their current strategy is to blame the inability to pass "common sense gun laws" on the NRA who doesn't represent the interests of it's members but instead is all about fueling profits from gun and ammo sales(piggy backing on class warfare). This rhetoric is catching on too. Another thing they repeat is "We need to have a discussion in this country about gun violence" and they say this over and over without meaningfully discussing any issues. It's a tactic to soften people to the idea of accepting gun control, they have no intention of forming logical arguments. I realized that it's impossible for this country to solve its problems based on a logical framework joined by fact. As someone who's concerned about having the right to defend myself, the opposition frames the argument about some lobby group's intentions which has nothing to do with me. I'm not the NRA. If I think having a gun with a large capacity magazine is the best way to defend my house I cannot argue with logic and facts concerning the topic because the opposition simply changes the dialogue and doesn't even bother with the straight up approach. This isn't just the leaders but the followers also. This type of thinking is pervasive in every common demographic. I think maybe the nation is so use to getting its information and talking points in three minute segments on TV that it has literally changed the way they think: Perhaps causing people to either not have critical thinking skills or simply be willfully ignorant. They're the majority and we're at their mercy.

Rep Points

no one is going to even try to take guns away guys.. come on now

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Standard Donkey View Post
    no one is going to even try to take guns away guys.. come on now
    No, they're absolutely going to try. Whether they succeed or not is another matter.