• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Some sick fuck just shot up an elementary school

IML Gear Cream!
what a waste of kids, this guy should have just killed himself...

Im gonna stock up b4 this ban. In Detroit the guns come without serial numbers and they take cash.

Pretty sure thats anywhere, just depends who you know lol. They even sell serial removed guns at gun shows here, no registration necessary :coffee:

i see there are plenty of FB pages for Adam Lanza and him burning in hell, shame he cant read it!!!

Ryan has a cat named Munch, plays GTA and looks to be every part the nut job his younger brother is. On another note, he has to many friend requests on FB??sick cunts!!!

[h=5]Jeffrey Lionel Dahmer: Murdered 17 people, never had a gun. Killed 7 of his victims with a 10lb dumbbell.

Let's have better dumbbell laws...[/h]

Jeffrey Lionel Dahmer: Murdered 17 people, never had a gun. Killed 7 of his victims with a 10lb dumbbell.

Let's have better dumbbell laws...

with a barbell you can twice the damage?.

so according to you here is the new scenario, bloke runs into school with a 45 pound dumbbell and starts swinging?

A very sad day ......everybody suffers ....
no winners...poor children..there is no revenge..

Pretty sure thats anywhere, just depends who you know lol. They even sell serial removed guns at gun shows here, no registration necessary :coffee:

That friend is utter bullshit! If you have someone at a gunshow selling defaced guns at a gunshow, the legal vendors would turn that clown into the cops.

IML Gear Cream!
Another tragic day for America. Time to talk about gun control?

look at Port Arthur, and he didnt even do it?.!!!!

John Howard brought in gun control over night...

Another tragic day for America. Time to talk about gun control?

so sorry to all those affect by this...

gun control? they are americans bra, they will just pass a law to allow kids to carry guns to school..... cause if kids had guns they could have taken this fucker out?

Who the hell hurts kids? Whenever I see a kid, I smile. Their actions are so pure & innocent. No hidden agenda. Their just funny to watch. I don't have kids yet, but I have nieces & nephews. I would go ape shit if some body hurt them! Anyway, I thought the movie theater guy was a wackjob. This douche takes the cake! BURN IN HELL FUCKER!!!

I just bought 10 new high cap glock mags first thing this morning for the latest two Glocks I purchased this year. I inquired on a Ruger 556-C and the woman just laughed at me due to nationwide back-order issues. The only AR platform guns they had were Mickey Mouse entry level shit which I don't want.

An executive order is coming on 'assault weapons' and high cap mags so get what you need today because they could become awfully expensive tomorrow.

If you weren't around during the Brady Ban, high cap magazines such as Glock mags that cost $20-30 new were going for $100+ used, if you could find them.

article-2248197-1686E8B3000005DC-308_306x434.jpg

^^^ This was the kid.

He walked into the school wearing black fatigues and a flak jacket.

I hope this is the catalyst that causes America to draw a line in the sand and do something about guns.To say "guns dont kill,people do" is getting old and incredibly naive.Lets wake the fuck up!!!!!!

Well, if it is the gun, why are the guns sitting in my safe not doing anything? I have never seen a gun jump up and run down the street firing itself at people. Look, I understand the thoughts. However, if some sick fuck wants to do shit like this, the gun is only the tool. He could have done the same thing, or even more with home made pipe bombs made from parts from a hardware store. Google this if you don't believe me. The same day, some crazy chink went into a school in China and killed 20 kids with a knife. Bottom line, if someone is going to do evil, they will always find the means and methods to do so.

looks like azza in his young days..

dont bunch me with this loon, i have 4 kids cunt and godforsake any person that hurts one solitary hair on there heads. This is a AG PIT for tranny lovers and closet gays, an 99 percent of the time i fuck with you all. The other 1 percent i am the serious family man trying to raise his kids in a society where everyone is armed to the teeth and the mentally unstable get access to these arms.

dont bunch me with this loon, i have 4 kids cunt and godforsake any person that hurts one solitary hair on there heads. This is a AG PIT for tranny lovers and closet gays, an 99 percent of the time i fuck with you all. The other 1 percent i am the serious family man trying to raise his kids in a society where everyone is armed to the teeth and the mentally unstable get access to these arms.

You're so full of shit Azza. No-one in Australia is 'armed to the teeth'.

Mentally unstable, yes, but not armed to the teeth.

very sad day..............God bless the childrens....................Satan rape the asshole of the sick mofuker 4 eternity

You're so full of shit Azza. No-one in Australia is 'armed to the teeth'.

Mentally unstable, yes, but not armed to the teeth.

i was generalising and you haven?t been to the Gold Coast lately??..

Guns have been around for how many hundreds of years?

These types of shootings are a relatively new fad, correct?

Logic does not indicate that guns are the new problem. Use your heads, people.

I guarantee that "sick fuck" was coached and assisted by an operative. They did this or let it happen. Wakeup.
How many of you just glossed over this post? This deserves a re-post.

95% of people with guns are no problem at all

5% are absolute fuckwits and dangerous cunts who shouldnt be allowed metal cutlery let alone guns

i gladly live without guns and find peace in the fact that the 5% are also without them.....

Back