• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Some sick fuck just shot up an elementary school

These sick fucks need to be tortured. No kid deserves to die at the hands of some fucking puke that feels left out. Fucking sick fucks

The worst part about this kind of shit is these cunts off themselves before anyone knows what happened...

You wanna be bad and fire on unarmed people ?... well, wait around a little bit and duke it out with the swat team or something, instead they take the easy out.

Fuckin cowards !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guarantee that "sick fuck" was coached and assisted by an operative. They did this or let it happen. Wakeup.

Even if he offed himself before cops got there they should hang him in the front yard of the school and let the parents take a bat or crowbar to this sick fucks head

[h=5]A guy in China just killed 22 kids at a school with a knife. That's what just scrolled by on CNN's ticker. Maybe China should have better knife control measures in place. Just saying guns are not the problem in ANY society. Humans are the problem.[/h]taking the right to protect ourselves away is acceptable to the current admin, yet our gov't arms drug cartels that kill our own people/agents with no penalty?

it's no coincidence that the number of mass shootings has increased while the gov't is trying to remove our 2nd amendment right to bear arms...the right was made to protect the people against an overbearing gov't...overbearing gov't? huh? sounds familiar...like one who just signs bills he sees fit and oversteps everyone...it's time for an uprising...i really wanna join a militia group of ex military, not a racist one, but a groupl that i know will have each others backs when the gov't attacks...people i know who r trained to fight

^^^^wise words. Jersey gun laws are bullshit. When I lived in Indiana I always had my personal on me

Look at my profile, that's my nephew... I love kids (no pedo)

God help the dickless fuck who tried on anything with that kid.

You ever watch "Law Abiding Citizen" ?... that dude would have nothing on me.

I think everyone should have then right to carry a personal. Unless of course your a convicted criminal or a complete fucking idiot. There's just certain people that shouldn't even be able to load a mag

IML Gear Cream!
Look at my profile, that's my nephew... I love kids (no pedo)

God help the dickless fuck who tried on anything with that kid.

You ever watch "Law Abiding Citizen" ?... that dude would have nothing on me.

that movie... Ill never open a door blind again

There is no logdical set of words that can be applied to this... Fucked up beyond words... Just fucked up

Im gonna stock up b4 this ban. In Detroit the guns come without serial numbers and they take cash.

There are preliminary reports identifying the shooter as 20-year-old father of one student.

2:37 p.m.: Gunman Ryan Lanza?s mother found among the dead at Sandy Hook Elementary School.
2:28 p.m. The gunman in the Newtown, Conn., school shooting has been identified as Ryan Lanza, 24, of New Jersey. A dead body has also been found in his parents? home, officials said. Lanza?s body was found in the school.
2:22 p.m.: Federal agents investigating whether slain Connecticut school gunman had a relationship with someone in the school, sources say.

it is. lives in hoboken, from town shooting took place.

a person from the next town said They arrested his brother too. His girlfriend is missing and someone else. They found his father dead in NJ.

If this happened in Indiana one of the kids fathers would of tied him to there truck and drug his ass down a stone road

IML Gear Cream!
Teachers should be trained and equipped to defend the children in their care. I don't care if it with firearms, pointy sticks or bear spray. We put people in charge of children that are absolutely helpless and clueless when the shit hits the fan. The world has gone to hell and we need to change to meet the threat. The attitude on guns in regards to schools needs to change and tell the insurance companies to fuck off. These are our kids and writing a check at the end of the day does not make anything up to a mom and a dad who just put their baby in the ground. Teachers and other responsible adults MUST be trained and ready to defend the children, PERIOD! Right now, schools lock down, or make the kids run to a "rally point". Guess what, you now have corralled targets. Do like the Israeli's, teachers are trained, armed and ready to kill anyone threatening the children. In situations like this, cops should be doing mop up of what is left of the sick fuck and not counting casualties.

a person from the next town said They arrested his brother too. His girlfriend is missing and someone else. They found his father dead in NJ.

Reports said that father is alive and the cowards brother was found dead in NJ..

I was genuinely moved by the presidents press conference...
I have a young child (3) and this really is startling to the core.

pretty shitty day.. hope preventative measures that are actually beneficial to society will come about as a result of this :coffee:

The UN needs it's own Department of Eductation so that we can better standardize and globalize the values and education that are kids learn in schools. If that were the case, we would have no income inequality, a safer/cleaner/greener environment, and best of all, no bullying, which turns innocent victims like this into well-meaning, but terribly mislead monsters.

The UN needs it's own Department of Eductation so that we can better standardize and globalize the values and education that are kids learn in schools. If that were the case, we would have no income inequality, a safer/cleaner/greener environment, and best of all, no bullying, which turns innocent victims like this into well-meaning, but terribly mislead monsters.

cant tell if serious

Call me soft but this brings angry tears, I literally was shaking with anger and couldn't hold back the tears. It hit home as I have a son in the same age bracket. So sad. I would love 24hrs with this cat, would make his death horrific.

so crazy...i am not allowed to own a gun but they seem to hand them out to any psycho with a value meal at mcdonalds

yet you hear pro gun people crying all the time

Back