• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

tjsulli's cjc w/o dac / ghrp-2 and mt-2 research log

tjsulli

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
research exp:

i have been researching with with ghrh's, ghrp's, igf -1 lr3 and des and mt-2 for about a year and a half now and tried just about every company out there.imported and domestic. now looking forward to testing the waters with maximpep with there cjc w/o dac , ghrp-2 and mt -2

log details:

my log will consist of weekly updates starting as of today. all research will be done on my lab rat tj in a lab

dosing:

cjc-w/o dac / ghrp-2 100/100 mcg 3 x times a day

dose 1 first thing in the morning 7am
dose 2 post work out 11am and on non work out days 11am also
dose 3 before bed around 10pm

mt-2 will be dosed at 333 mcg eod with out tanning. tj already has a tan. so don't see any reason why he shouldn't be able to keep his color with that dose

week 1 update:

reconed peps and everything mixed well and looks good. injected tj for the first time today and that went pretty smooth. just a little redness but that's normal for tj. no flushing but tj never does.just seemed a little bit more hungry then normal. so i'll end this weeks update with that everything seems to be on point so far:winkfinger: thanks maximpep

I am in! About to start ghrp2/mod myself good luck bro

research exp:

i have been researching with with ghrh's, ghrp's, igf -1 lr3 and des and mt-2 for about a year and a half now and tried just about every company out there.imported and domestic. now looking forward to testing the waters with maximpep with there cjc w/o dac , ghrp-2 and mt -2

log details:

my log will consist of weekly updates starting as of today. all research will be done on my lab rat tj in a lab

dosing:

cjc-w/o dac / ghrp-2 100/100 mcg 3 x times a day

dose 1 first thing in the morning 7am
dose 2 post work out 11am and on non work out days 11am also
dose 3 before bed around 10pm

mt-2 will be dosed at 333 mcg eod with out tanning. tj already has a tan. so don't see any reason why he shouldn't be able to keep his color with that dose

week 1 update:

reconed peps and everything mixed well and looks good. injected tj for the first time today and that went pretty smooth. just a little redness but that's normal for tj. no flushing but tj never does.just seemed a little bit more hungry then normal. so i'll end this weeks update with that everything seems to be on point so far:winkfinger: thanks maximpep

Thank you Tsulli and please keep us updated on your research and let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Can't wait to get my bac water so I can start researching this

IML Gear Cream!
week 2 update

mt-2 update

first of i'm going to start with the mt-2 because this will be the last update. tj was already reseaching mt-2 at 333mcg 2 x a week before switching to maximpep. after a week and a 1/2 at 333mcg eod tj is already darker then i want him to be so i'll be going back to 333mcg 2 x a week and leave it as its g2g.

cjc- w/o dac/ghrp-2 update

not much has changed and that a good thing. i was also running this combo before switching to maximpep. so thing like water gains/flushing and hunger is not really hitting tj as if he just started. with that said tj's wieght has not changed or has his sleep. nails are stil growing faster then normal. muscles still look full and tj's skin still looks good. what i have decided to do with this log is make it a total of 5 updates. weeks 1- 4 then i'm going to take a week off then jump back on for a week. update 5 will be to report back on how much water tj lost. if his sleep has changed at all and how his work outs went. also how things went when tj jumped back on and how much water he gained back and if things like flushing and hunger hit him harder after taking a week off.

next update will be around 1/2/13. thanks and have happy new year

Last edited:
i would also like to note that i paid for the product that i'm logging. with the exception of the mt-2. that i got for free due to having a issue with the discount code.

week 3 upadte

so for week 3 i switched things up a bit and upped the dose on the ghrp-2 to 250mcgs 3x a day. i have researched this dose in past and felt it wasn't worth it. basicly just wanted to solidify what i already new and at same time keep the log interesting by not just updating the same old thing each week. all i realy noticed when i upped the dose was water retention witch seemed to mostly subq, puffy nipples most likely due to prolactin and just being tired and low on energy. so imo mega dosing is not worth it. sides seem to out weight the benefits. at least when it comes to ghrp-2. if you want get more out of ghrp-2 i think your better off doing a extra dose or two at 100mcg. just make sure the dose's are at least 3 hours apart. this it what i'm going to do for week 4 of my log. dose 4x a day on work days and 5x a day on my days off. week 4 update will be around 1/10/13. thanks

Back