Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: d-bol update

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

d-bol update

Well i started the thai d -bol 2 weeks ago i already put on 13pds i'm still trying to stay real strict but my appetite has gone through the roof and the pumps are insane my muscles feel like they want to rip off the bone its great i'm only taking 25mg a day spaced out. I cant wait until the duratest 250 kicks in then i will follow it with winny-v at the end. Well i just thought i'd give everybody an update.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Well, that is quite impressive! I have yet figured how I am doing on it but I'm stacking with Deca Durabolin and Equibolan. If winny is available I will definitely consider it.

Arnold is Numero Uno

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

How much Dbol/day do you recommend for me...just turned 22, 6'1", 205, 11% bodyfat.

Do you guys have any good sources of dbol?

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Originally posted by Pumping Iron

Do you guys have any good sources of dbol?
    That is a first no no...............you do not source post!

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Arnold is Numero Uno

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

what does source post mean?

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

You actually think If someone was a supplier, they want their name posted all over the internet??? Think about it!! You definately should wait and do some research before you do steriods!!

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Arnold is Numero Uno

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

i have done research. i just don't know whether or not to trust certain sites. besides, its not illegal to sell steroids. it may be legal in the u.s., but not everywhere!

Arnold is Numero Uno

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

...illegal in the u.s....

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

It is illegal in the US.(to sell and possess!) And most sites, if they openly advertise are scams!! They take your money and you get nothing in return. (As a side note, because I sounded mean........It was a stupid question!), on most sites, you PM a mod and if they trust you, you might get a supplier!

Arnold is Numero Uno

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Sorry for asking a stupid question, i'm new to this thing..

what's pm a mod?

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

i have done research. i just don't know whether or not to trust certain sites. besides, its not illegal to sell steroids. it may be legal in the u.s., but not everywhere!
    Besides Dbol being far from the best to take, you need to know the laws or you're gonna end up in jail!

Arnold is Numero Uno

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Whoa man relax, im not going to jail

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Sorry for asking a stupid question, i'm new to this thing..

what's pm a mod?
    Well, there is no stupid question when your learning. I recommend you visit some sites and spend several weeks reading then you can begin to ask questions. There is lots to learn!!!

Arnold is Numero Uno

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

i know, i have been. i want to start with something small like dbol first to see if i even like it, which i'm sure i will. then i'll move onto needles

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Whoa man relax, im not going to jail
    I'm just saying if you sell or posses you can!