• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

d-bol update

toddlex

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well i started the thai d -bol 2 weeks ago i already put on 13pds i'm still trying to stay real strict but my appetite has gone through the roof and the pumps are insane my muscles feel like they want to rip off the bone its great i'm only taking 25mg a day spaced out. I cant wait until the duratest 250 kicks in then i will follow it with winny-v at the end. Well i just thought i'd give everybody an update.

Well, that is quite impressive! I have yet figured how I am doing on it but I'm stacking with Deca Durabolin and Equibolan. If winny is available I will definitely consider it.

How much Dbol/day do you recommend for me...just turned 22, 6'1", 205, 11% bodyfat.

Do you guys have any good sources of dbol?

Originally posted by Pumping Iron

Do you guys have any good sources of dbol?
That is a first no no...............you do not source post!:yell:

You actually think If someone was a supplier, they want their name posted all over the internet??? Think about it!! You definately should wait and do some research before you do steriods!!

i have done research. i just don't know whether or not to trust certain sites. besides, its not illegal to sell steroids. it may be legal in the u.s., but not everywhere!

It is illegal in the US.(to sell and possess!) And most sites, if they openly advertise are scams!! They take your money and you get nothing in return. (As a side note, because I sounded mean........It was a stupid question!), on most sites, you PM a mod and if they trust you, you might get a supplier!

Sorry for asking a stupid question, i'm new to this thing..

what's pm a mod?

IML Gear Cream!
i have done research. i just don't know whether or not to trust certain sites. besides, its not illegal to sell steroids. it may be legal in the u.s., but not everywhere!
Besides Dbol being far from the best to take, you need to know the laws or you're gonna end up in jail!

Sorry for asking a stupid question, i'm new to this thing..

what's pm a mod?
Well, there is no stupid question when your learning. I recommend you visit some sites and spend several weeks reading then you can begin to ask questions. There is lots to learn!!!

i know, i have been. i want to start with something small like dbol first to see if i even like it, which i'm sure i will. then i'll move onto needles

Whoa man relax, im not going to jail
I'm just saying if you sell or posses you can!

Dbol by itself is useless IMO. You will get tons of water weight then you will loose it all once you stop taking it. These are some things you need to learn. I myself am not a steriod expert but can help in general terms.

Thanks for your input...but what is pm a mod to get a supplier mean? i need to find a good source...

PM is a private message. A mod is a moderator of a forumn. Still, IMO, Its a good idea to learn what these substance will do your body before you do them. For instance, Dbol is very toxic to the liver and can cause failure. Good luck!

Thanks dg, i appreciate your help.

I'll look into talking with a moderator about a source. i could care less if its toxic to my liver, we're all gonna die, mine as well live right?

Thanks dg, i appreciate your help.

I'll look into talking with a moderator about a source. i could care less if its toxic to my liver, we're all gonna die, mine as well live right?
PI, that's is the most idiotic thing you've said yet. Do you realize if your liver fails, you could be on dialysis the rest of your life. I know you say you don't care now, but I guarentee you will if you ever get to that point!! I can see your not gonna take anyone's advice, so I wish you all the luck. You're gonna need it!

IML Gear Cream!
Moderators DONT give sources unless your some magical fruitilicious personal friend. On another board a moderator just got BANNED because he was giving sources, in PMs of all things!

If moderators gave sources they would be akin to DEALERS which means serious prison time, sorry dude but get a clue. Stick around, search the gear boards, and maybe you'll get lucky. There are also pay boards, I bet some are scammers, but I know at least one is legit.

You need a secure email address to contact anyone legitimate, this means Cyber Rights or etc, Ziplip is now OUT.

We all die, but enjoying life is about the quality of it, thats what working out is about. If you die at 25, or 30, I wouldn't say thats the life I'm going for. Using gear takes education.

Good luck

If your looking at dbol as your sole source of gains, besides being a zit freak, your going to be very dissapointed.

If you are afraid of sticking a needle in your ass, or your shoulder, or other muscular tissue you are wasting your time even thinking about steroids.

www.spotinjections.com

Here is what another board had posted. I won't say which one.

THE BOARD RULES ??? some info is generously provided by

Defiance of any of these rules may result in your account being banned.

1.Source posting is not allowed

Source posting is the practice of referring to a source or supplier by name or contact address in any way. This is to protect our few good and reliable sources from getting busted. In addition:

1. Scammers. A scammer is someone who essentially rips you off and splits with your money. Before posting the name of, or outing a scammer, mail a mod with the proof and wait for approval. Just like anyone, sources get busy, backordered, etc..

2. Discussing sources: Do not openly discuss a source???s way of conducting business or shipping.

3.Sources advertising. If you are a source you cannot openly advertise on these boards. First of all we have no re-assurance you are not a scammer, and we refuse to let our members fall pray to scammers, and secondly if you are legit that's a great way to tell every fed on the Internet where you are. If you are a source, contact the moderators first and arrangements will be made. If you ignore this rule your IP address will be banned without warning.

2. Do not openly ask for sources

This is for the protection of both members and sources, but mostly the members, if you openly post asking for a source you put yourself at risk for every scammer lurking these boards to email you. You stand to lose a lot of money this way, even your freedom if you are set up by a federal officer. We are in the process of potentially setting up some board approved sources. This will most likely be password protected in some way. We will inform everyone of this process as it occurs.

Talk to the moderators.

Here is a quote from another board's mod!

ALright...there was about 20-30 of you that Pmed me with probs you have had with a certain source..or sources...

well my box got filled and i deleted some of them by mistake...

IF YOU ARE HAVING A PROB WITH ANY SOURCE....PLEASE SHOOT ME A PM....I DONT CARE WHO THE SOURCE IS OR WHAT THE PROB IS JUST SHOOT ME A PM....SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT IT AND WE ARE GOING TO STRIGHTEN THIS SHIT OUT...ITS GETTING WAY OUT OF HAND...

PLEASE SEND ME A PM TELLING ME WHO THE SOURCE IS...WHAT THE PROB IS AND ILL GET ON IT FOR YOU BROS...

PLEASE KEEP THIS BUMPED FOR ALL THE BROS TO SEE

THANKS

maybe with oversees boards but not us based ones. No one shares info on sources unless you are one very very trusted person. This is is very pertenent to domestic sources since all the risk involved.
some mods may ref for a source, but they shouldnt hand out names to any one coming on the board looking for gear

I know of one, single board that is public (not pay) in the US where they have a secure forum where only YOU and Moderators/Admins can see your post. This section is for ref checking, however not source giveaways.

If you can get a source in under 6 months without paying for it, I would say your lucky, but everyones luck is different.

Both those boards were in the US. One is very large and known!

Keep in mind that a few boards have died because of being sloppy :)

LMAO! I'm not saying it's right! I'm just saying it is being done! I have never tried to buy them so I don't really know. But I would try for a local source. Like say try your gym!

I myself would be more afraid of local stuff, too close for comfort, like going to the local crackhouse IMO. With over 50 boards that are gear related I sure am not on all of them, so I'm sure stances vary. I remember one where the admin of the board was a dealer and ratted out a bunch of people on his way down, then there was a board with open source posting, and then there was the mod that got das boot recently for sourcing in PMs.

Those of us with 12 or more brain cells though, know its a risk no matter how you slice it.

Back