• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Westboro Baptists plan to protest Obama visit to Sandy Hook

exphys88

Registered
Reaction score
Walk up and shoot one of them in the face then hold up a sign that says "God hates intolerant fucks"

Someone should light bags full of shit and then throw it at them as they protest.

I wish those people would realize their behavior and views have them right on the short list to hell. Why won't they just go away and leave us alone?

Why doesn't the religious community do something about them? I never see Christians denouncing what they do.

It's motorcycle clubs that protect the families from their bullshit.

Absolutely disgusting!!! These people make me sick to my stomach!

I want to kill one of them just that I can protest at the funeral.

Yeah, I get that that's hypocrisy, but I can live with it.

Why doesn't the religious community do something about them? I never see Christians denouncing what they do.

because that would be us acknowledging their existence :coffee:

i really think this will be the breaking point though..

they've never done something this atrocious

IML Gear Cream!
"Westboro will picket Sandy Hook Elementary School to sing praise to God for the glory of his work in executing his judgment. "

that's an interesting take on the days events. in "reality" what happened as most would agree, a extremely disturbed individual with a severe lack of coping skills went postal, shot and killed a bunch of innocent kids to make his "mark" on the world.

Actually, there's been a lot of Christians denouncing them. What do you want them to do? Legally, they can't; anymore than you or I could.

Now, if some nutbag feels the need to do a murder-suicide, I'd pitch in a few bucks.

too bad the crazies just don't spend their time offing each other instead of innocents. At least Gangbangers have the common sense to just generally kill each other

:coffee:...There is no GOD .... haven't you seen the NEWS ?????

I pray a tornado wipes out that church

Last edited:
Could Christian's be told the same thing about extremist Muslims?

You could, but I hate the average Muslim as well as the extremists. It the average Muslims that treats women like a second class, advocates murdering gays, and a slew of other shit.

You could, but I hate the average Muslim as well as the extremists. It the average Muslims that treats women like a second class, advocates murdering gays, and a slew of other shit.

Yeah, me too.

The bible advocates murdering gays too; Christians just do a much better job at ignoring the bible though.

Back