• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Utah Teachers Trained to Use Guns

Curt James

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Published on Dec 28, 2012
Teachers in Utah attended a gun training class on Thursday. Utah teachers with proper permits can legally carry a gun in their classrooms. (Dec. 28)

This is the dumbest ******* thing I've heard of yet. :mad:

Like bad guys are targeting schools.

You can't put a price on safety, but I don't see how this will make schools safer.

Bullets flying in all different directions. Children caught in the crossfire. Friendly fire. Even teachers going insane and taking their frustrations or mental illness out on co-workers and students.

Bad news. Bad idea.

Like you said friendly fire or even a accident a load round. We are human some not to smart to know they forgot to unload. I live near where it happen I don't think it's a good idea beside what if a teacher has some depress issue just not right I don't agree that should carry maybe a state trooper in school one that going to retire soon so maybe can teach about drugs etc

Like you said friendly fire or even a accident a load round. We are human some not to smart to know they forgot to unload. I live near where it happen I don't think it's a good idea beside what if a teacher has some depress issue just not right I don't agree that should carry maybe a state trooper in school one that going to retire soon so maybe can teach about drugs etc
Jesus fucking christ! Maybe teacher teach you engrish and write sentence.

This is the dumbest ******* thing I've heard of yet. :mad:

Like bad guys are targeting schools.

You can't put a price on safety, but I don't see how this will make schools safer.

Bullets flying in all different directions. Children caught in the crossfire. Friendly fire. Even teachers going insane and taking their frustrations or mental illness out on co-workers and students.

Bad news. Bad idea.
Would you really prefer to just hide in a classroom and hope for the best should a situation similar to that in Conn. arise?

have a better idea?

One entrance to the school. Closer monitoring of who enters each building. And, hey, pump money back into mental health instead of installing metal detectors and arming teachers.

Would you really prefer to just hide in a classroom and hope for the best should a situation similar to that in Conn. arise?

As tragic as the events in Connecticut are, the world will not be made safer by arming teachers.

please to forgive.

How many languages do you speak?

It's not ideal but it's time to do something. We trust teachers with our childrens safety everyday, but we dont trust them with a gun? An adult could kill a child with a stapler, I don't feel a gun would tempt a teacher to commit the unthinkable.

can you imagine armed azza in the school?..worst nightmare ever

It's not ideal but it's time to do something. We trust teachers with our childrens safety everyday, but we dont trust them with a gun? An adult could kill a child with a stapler, I don't feel a gun would tempt a teacher to commit the unthinkable.

A stapler? :(

There's no comparison. A stapler is accidentally misused and the kid goes to the nurse for a bandaid and maybe a note home asking mom or dad to make sure junior gets a tetanus shot.

As tragic as the events in Connecticut are, the world will not be made safer by arming teachers.
The world...no. The school in Conn.(that day)...yes.

How many languages do you speak?[/QUOTE]Lol...only two.

Back