• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Maximpep's New Year's "Save Some Cash In Your Bank Account Specials"!

maximpep

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Maximpep's New Year's "Save Some Cash In Your Bank Account Specials"!

Due to Christmas, and other respected religious celebrations around this time of year, Maximpep has decided to extend Our "Buy One Get One Free"special for the first couple of weeks in the month on January

Maximpep Has decided to give you a few different options for saving's that you will not see anywhere else on the net.

We are still running Our "Buy One Get One" special on our GHRP's. Ghrp-2, GHRP-6, and Ipamorelin were the only GHRP family members that we were running this special on. Maximpep has decided to add one more GHRP to Our special. Hexarelin is now on the "Buy One Get One" special as of now
yahoo.gif

Maximpep has chosen to add 2 menu items to Our brand new "Buy Two Get One Free" Special

Melanotan II 10mg (BUY 2 GET 1 FREE), and HGH Fragment 176-191 5mg (BUY 2 GET 1 FREE)
are going to be the two peptides that fall into this category. All of Our other GHRP's are still "Buy One Get One Free" As part of Our "Buy Two Get One Free" Special, we have decided to add Melanotan II 10mg (5-pack) (BUY 2 GET 1 FREE) as well as Fragment 176-191 (3pack) (BUY 2 GET 1 FREE)

Please Use code as it appears in this thread in order to save 35% off your Research Needs. "BOGO, BUY2 GET 1 and 35% off can all be used together on the same order

All Research Chemicals are still 35% off for the time being as well. please use this code to activate your 35% off discount. welcomemaxim

We have also decided to add CJC w(DAC) to our 35% off special as well!!

If you have any questions about Our sales, product info, shipping, or any other questions please feel free to contact me any time!

Will the savings be good still on Tuesday?

Gonna stock up on a dozen or so items, but gotta wait for payday ya know :winkfinger:
Yes they will. Sale will be ending on the 21 of Jan

Never mind. Prami isn't part of the deal. I'm the dumb. Purchase inc.

i just changed the deal and welcomemaxim will work for you. Take advantage of the huge deals sale ends next week..

i just changed the deal and welcomemaxim will work for you. Take advantage of the huge deals sale ends next week..

MAN. I was too hasty. Already placed an order yesterday and was gonna check out a different chem. but this deal is SO good I may have to just buy it. Any way I can purchase and have it shipped with my already standing order?

Back