• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Suggested Peptide Protocols

Don Keballs

Born Alpha
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm 35, lifting srsly over 15 years. 5'10 205, BF as high as its been prob around 14-15%. Training and diet are good, planning on dialing back in in 2013. Chronic pain from herniated/bulging discs and other elbow and knee tendonitis. Just started TRT after levels tested at 182. New to peptides and looking for some info. I know NOT to expect quick results. I do not know about dosage or duration.

For example, I'm looking at TB-500 for healing. I saw the basic protocol was 1 weekly injection of 2.5 - 5 mg. 5 weeks? 8 weeks?
Also looking at Hexarelin, maybe Frag-176-191. How much of each would be needed? How long to run and how often to inject?

1. I want healing/feel better first.
2. Then some fat loss for the love handles.
3. Some muscle growth would be good, but have other resources for that.

Unfortunately, money is an issue. I understand that daily injections may be required, but for me the less the better. Currently looking at Osta-gain as the feedback looks good and their prices look great. Any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA.

Check out maxim pep bro. Sick deals right now and there shits legit. I got some of there ghrp and cjc and its good shit

Check out maxim pep bro. Sick deals right now and there shits legit. I got some of there ghrp and cjc and its good shit

OK. I don't really know how to run this stuff though. Can't purchase until then. Thanks for trying to make a sale though haha

I'm 35, lifting srsly over 15 years. 5'10 205, BF as high as its been prob around 14-15%. Training and diet are good, planning on dialing back in in 2013. Chronic pain from herniated/bulging discs and other elbow and knee tendonitis. Just started TRT after levels tested at 182. New to peptides and looking for some info. I know NOT to expect quick results. I do not know about dosage or duration.

For example, I'm looking at TB-500 for healing. I saw the basic protocol was 1 weekly injection of 2.5 - 5 mg. 5 weeks? 8 weeks?
Also looking at Hexarelin, maybe Frag-176-191. How much of each would be needed? How long to run and how often to inject?

1. I want healing/feel better first.
2. Then some fat loss for the love handles.
3. Some muscle growth would be good, but have other resources for that.

Unfortunately, money is an issue. I understand that daily injections may be required, but for me the less the better. Currently looking at Osta-gain as the feedback looks good and their prices look great. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TB-500 is amazing for minor injuries, inflammation, tendentious, tendon, and ligament repair. Br0, You cant be shy with this compound! I say 4 mgs per week for at least 8 weeks, then 1 or 2 mgs every other week for additional relief of the agitated injury! If you are interested in FRAG, Im gonna be honest, your BF has to be on the lower or med side of the spectrum. Frag is cheap at the moment, especially with companies that are running 35% off USA made products. My experience with frag is simple. I pin 333mcgs 3x per day. 1 mg a day is needed to see good results from this compound! I dont inject in my abdominal region, but FRAG, I def pin this in my soft areas, meaning my lower stomach to help get rid of visceral fat! This should be taken when you are on a high protein diet. for fat losss you might want to go with a IGF-Lr3 and T3 combo as well. If you are concerned with fat loss, Hex might not be your GHRP of choice. I would recommend Ipamorelin, or GHRP-2. I have never ordered from Osta Gain, so I cant vouch for them "Im sure they are fine, but I cant recomend a company that I have never tried" Extreme Peptides, Purchase Peptides, and Maximpep is who I normally go with. For quality and great pricing, I would look at Maximpeps section. I was gonna order from PP or MP, both have great specials, but went with Maximpep again. Anyways, just my 2 cents. Im sure any sponsor on this board has good products. CEM, Maximpep, Osta Gain, etc. etc. BTW, if you arent sensitive to thermogenics, clenbuterol will make your ass drop some fat!!! I hope this post helps you out a little!

Back