• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Jesus saves

exphys88

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1357251714.602974.jpg

....Jesus Saves...... of course he does..

Alter-Boys with 'Hoodies'....

Even Jesus knows you can't save black people. :shrug:

IML Gear Cream!
Jesus was black and homosexual, and his dad was a rapist.

Tried some Blue Dream last week..Very nice! Mainly from hash oil but a really good strain none the less. Bought some K 1 and that's very similar to White Widow or a cured Snow Cap.

lmao, that sounds made up, did you start this cult.

We're not a cult. We have gospels, miracles, millions of followers and even have testimonials of the existence of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

A friend of mine was diagnosed w terminal cancer last year, and I convinced him to pray to the fsm. He is now cancer free!! Praise the fsm, he works miracles if you have faith.

...I have a friend who wanted to kill himself but was afraid to do it ....so I told him to pray to Jesus and it worked ....Some body pushed him in front of a train....
:daydream:

do I get to cut the head off of people who do not believe? I have alot of hate in my heart and only want to worship a god that praises my hatred and bigotry

do I get to cut the head off of people who do not believe? I have alot of hate in my heart and only want to worship a god that praises my hatred and bigotry

There are no rules, so yes. You are advised to like spaghetti and pirates though.

is there a bible because I dont like to read, I prefer to make up my own interpretation

is there a bible because I dont like to read, I prefer to make up my own interpretation

Yes there are gospels, but much like Christianity, you can make up your own shit.

http://www.venganza.org/

An Aussie actually won the right to wear a pasta strainer in his ID photo. He was a pastafarian.

...because he called Geico?

Yes there are gospels, but much like Christianity, you can make up your own shit.

Blasphemer! How dare you call yourself a follower of FSM! Your hippie new age interpretations of the holy words of the flying spaghetti monster is going to get you sent straight to spaghetti hell! I hope for your sake that you turn your life around and embrace the true words of FSM. You must ask for the monster's spaghetti now, or risk being damned forever.

Blasphemer! How dare you call yourself a follower of FSM! Your hippie new age interpretations of the holy words of the flying spaghetti monster is going to get you sent straight to spaghetti hell! I hope for your sake that you turn your life around and embrace the true words of FSM. You must ask for the monster's spaghetti now, or risk being damned forever.

It's spaghetti-o hell, Chef Boyardee is the over lord there.

Since God is in so many churches, why are there so many children the victims of pedophilia by the clergy?

unfaithful bastards..

Attachments

• bro-do-you-even-lift_o_875513.jpg
    bro-do-you-even-lift_o_875513.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 11
Back