Olympus Pharma

Olympus gear let down !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rep Points

Olympus gear let down !

So I got blood work done wed jan 2. And today i got a surprise phone call from my doc who knows i use gear and he gave me some bad news and yes im frustrated i was let down by Olympus !!!! my blood work came back earlier then expected was expecting result on monday and was 289 ng/dL (280 - 800 range), a Free Test(Direct) level of 6.9 pg/mL (9.3 - 26.5 range). My previous blood work which was done in august was Serum Test level was 555 ng/dL, and Free Test was 18.9 pg/mL .

GEAR THAT WAS USED WAS TEST CYP 50ml jug
    test cyp 50ml jug september - dec 20 was doing 750mg week 1.5ml mon and 1.5ml thur
    dec 24-(jan 3 last shot i will ever be doing of olympus test) cruising 1ml week

I KNOW FOR DAM FACT MY TEST SHOULD BE HIGHER!!!!

AND I MUST SAY THE PIP OF THE TEST CYP IS RIDICULOUS, AND LEFT ME WITH SWOLLEN INJECT SITES FOLLOWED WITH RED RASH THAT WOULD LAST SEVERAL DAYS AFTER INJECTION! AND 110% STRILE PROCEDURES WHERE TAKEN EVERY PIN!

NOT ASKING FOR MONEY BACK OR REPLACEMENT IVE BEEN LET DOWN ONCE I GET LET DOWN/BUNK PRODUCT FOR HARD EARND DOLLAR I SEEK OTHER AVENUES!

Performance Enhanced
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Olympus gear let down !

I bought the Test C. Same results. I'm gonna chalk it up as a loss. Had the same pip, red and swollen. Not trying to bash. Just sharing my experience.
    FKA Rippedgolfer

Rep Points

yeah i just trashed the masteron and tne i bought from them..

both probably fake, and both extremely painful.. 300 bucks down the drain

sorry bro

Rep Points

also the gear left a large knot in my pec.. still trying to decide what to do about it

Student of the Game

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by kstar5 View Post
    So I got blood work done wed jan 2. And today i got a surprise phone call from my doc who knows i use gear and he gave me some bad news and yes im frustrated i was let down by Olympus !!!! my blood work came back earlier then expected was expecting result on monday and was 289 ng/dL (280 - 800 range), a Free Test(Direct) level of 6.9 pg/mL (9.3 - 26.5 range). My previous blood work which was done in august was Serum Test level was 555 ng/dL, and Free Test was 18.9 pg/mL .

GEAR THAT WAS USED WAS TEST CYP 50ml jug
    test cyp 50ml jug september - dec 20 was doing 750mg week 1.5ml mon and 1.5ml thur
    dec 24-(jan 3 last shot i will ever be doing of olympus test) cruising 1ml week

I KNOW FOR DAM FACT MY TEST SHOULD BE HIGHER!!!!

AND I MUST SAY THE PIP OF THE TEST CYP IS RIDICULOUS, AND LEFT ME WITH SWOLLEN INJECT SITES FOLLOWED WITH RED RASH THAT WOULD LAST SEVERAL DAYS AFTER INJECTION! AND 110% STRILE PROCEDURES WHERE TAKEN EVERY PIN!

NOT ASKING FOR MONEY BACK OR REPLACEMENT IVE BEEN LET DOWN ONCE I GET LET DOWN/BUNK PRODUCT FOR HARD EARND DOLLAR I SEEK OTHER AVENUES!
    Please post a copy of your labs please, I want Olympus to come here and see them and hear his explanation. He owes that to you, the community and to the reps who have defended him and his products.

ALPHA MALE

Rep Points

i gave friend some of there stuff....er visit...infection...antibiotics
    ...PASSION IS MY FUCKING PASSION

Student of the Game

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KILLEROFSAINTS View Post
    I'm calling bullshit on this, the sterility of the gear has never been brought into question.

ALPHA MALE

Rep Points

what i was told...i saw the bottle of anti biotics...possible he did it to himself but it did happen

you could see his swollen ass thru his denim jeans

do all sterile bunk gear cause redness swelling and weird permanent lumps?

oh an agonizing pip

Student of the Game

Rep Points

what i was told...i saw the bottle of anti biotics...possible he did it to himself but it did happen

Again, I am calling complete bullshit KOS. The gear may be bunk but if your buddy would have gotten an infection you would have screamed about it a long time ago, you are not one to filter information. You would have called Olympus out the day it happened, that is how you do things.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic5150 View Post
    Please post a copy of your labs please, I want Olympus to come here and see them and hear his explanation. He owes that to you, the community and to the reps who have defended him and his products.
    MY DOC HAS THEM ON FILE HAVE TO GET THEM FAXED TO ME THEN POST ETC... BUT IM FURIOUS with OLYMPUS AND I HAVE SPOKEN WITH MANY PEOPLE TODAY WHO WHERE DISAPPOINTED WITH OLYMPUS AS WELL ! NOT BASHING YOU GUYS BUT SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THE GEAR !!! I HAVE LOST TRUST WITH THIS SOURCE I HAVE ALOT GOING ON IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW AND I DONT HAVE TIME TO PLAY GAMES ! IM COUNTING THIS AS A LOSS AND MOVING ON!!!!!!!!

ALPHA MALE

Rep Points

i didnt pay for the shit...won it in that jugs contest and then gave it away

seemed wrong to complain about free stuff

he only went to the doctor last week

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by killerofsaints View Post

Oh an agonizing pip
    obviously olympus line does

Performance Enhanced
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Olympus gear let down !

I'm calling bullshit on this, the sterility of the gear has never been brought into question.
    I don't think it's unsterile. I have 4 jugs of the Test C and I pinned it twice. It got very red and swollen. I stopped using it after that. I just wanted to make sure the first pin wasn't my fault but I've talked to a few people and they reported the same results and the second pin confirmed to me it was the Test and not my pin technique.

Anabolic, there's just something not right with the Test C. Don't know if mine is bunk or not but the pip is unlike anything I've ever used. I know it's sterile b/c I didn't get an infection. It went away after a week but it was very uncomfortable. Not trying to bash you. I think you should know so you can make adjustments and hopefully produce a better product in the future.
    FKA Rippedgolfer

Student of the Game

Rep Points

MY DOC HAS THEM ON FILE HAVE TO GET THEM FAXED TO ME THEN POST ETC... BUT IM FURIOUS with OLYMPUS AND I HAVE SPOKEN WITH MANY PEOPLE TODAY WHO WHERE DISAPPOINTED WITH OLYMPUS AS WELL ! NOT BASHING YOU GUYS BUT SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THE GEAR !!! I HAVE LOST TRUST WITH THIS SOURCE I HAVE ALOT GOING ON IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW AND I DONT HAVE TIME TO PLAY GAMES ! IM COUNTING THIS AS A LOSS AND MOVING ON!!!!!!!!
    Ok, was just asking so that Olympus could explain to you and to me as well what the fuck happened. I know you are furious, I'm not questioning that. I am too, this is complete bullshit. We were all led astray, I will issue my personal apology to you but don't think it holds much worth at this point.

Student of the Game

Rep Points

obviously olympus line does
    So, if the gear is so dirty, why is it that no talk of infection has come up until today? You're pissed, I get that. But now you are looking for any reason to vent your anger. I am calling complete bullshit on KOS and his story, free or not, that guy has zero filters and he is just trying to stir up more shit.

ALPHA MALE

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by rippedgolfer View Post
    i don't think it's unsterile. I have 4 jugs of the test c and i pinned it twice. It got very red and swollen. I stopped using it after that. I just wanted to make sure the first pin wasn't my fault but i've talked to a few people and they reported the same results and the second pin confirmed to me it was the test and not my pin technique.

Anabolic, there's just something not right with the test c. Don't know if mine is bunk or not but the pip is unlike anything i've ever used. I know it's sterile b/c i didn't get an infection. It went away after a week but it was very uncomfortable. Not trying to bash you. I think you should know so you can make adjustments and hopefully produce a better product in the future.
    the guy is a total noob...def could have been him an bad inject technique

no idea...ive had lots of op stuff in my possesion...never taken any...

Student of the Game

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by rippedgolfer View Post
    I don't think it's unsterile. I have 4 jugs of the Test C and I pinned it twice. It got very red and swollen. I stopped using it after that. I just wanted to make sure the first pin wasn't my fault but I've talked to a few people and they reported the same results and the second pin confirmed to me it was the Test and not my pin technique.

Anabolic, there's just something not right with the Test C. Don't know if mine is bunk or not but the pip is unlike anything I've ever used. I know it's sterile b/c I didn't get an infection. It went away after a week but it was very uncomfortable. Not trying to bash you. I think you should know so you can make adjustments and hopefully produce a better product in the future.
    And that was a discussion that I just had with the team and Olympus today, the gear needs to be smooth and pain free. I don't think anyone is trying to bash, there is no reason to do it and I will tell you this, Olympus owes everybody a fucking answer on this. I don't need to defend him, nor does Ez or Pitt. He needs to walk in here and explain this, his reps are left hanging to take the heat and that is bullshit.

ALPHA MALE

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by anabolic5150 View Post
    so, if the gear is so dirty, why is it that no talk of infection has come up until today? You're pissed, i get that. But now you are looking for any reason to vent your anger. I am calling complete bullshit on kos and his story, free or not, that guy has zero filters and he is just trying to stir up more shit.
    yeah cause that sounds just like me

again...this guy is totally new to pinning...could have def done it to himself...another reason i was quiet

all the complaints i hear lately though...i was just like wow maybe there is something there

everyone cant b telling the same lie

Student of the Game

Rep Points

the guy is a total noob...def could have been him an bad inject technique

no idea...ive had lots of op stuff in my possesion...never taken any...
    Let's drop this part of the discussion KOS, lets focus on the issue which is underdosed or bunk gear.

ALPHA MALE

Rep Points

Sure

Performance Enhanced
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Olympus gear let down !

And that was a discussion that I just had with the team and Olympus today, the gear needs to be smooth and pain free. I don't think anyone is trying to bash, there is no reason to do it and I will tell you this, Olympus owes everybody a fucking answer on this. I don't need to defend him, nor does Ez or Pitt. He needs to walk in here and explain this, his reps are left hanging to take the heat and that is bullshit.
    I know you guys are good dudes. I chalked it up as a loss and planned to toss mine. Unfortunately in this game you win some and you lose some. I didn't want to complain about it but the more I heard from people, the more prevalent it seemed especially with the Test C and the jugs.
    FKA Rippedgolfer

Rep Points

damn...i got some tren A and mast P for my pre contest...might have to get someone elses as a back up when the time comes...this is dissapointing to hear

Rep Points

Olympus gear let down !

Not the first.

Student of the Game

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by colochine View Post
    Not the first.
    Bullshit! Then why is it that just today this comes up Bro, if others had gotten infections why would today be the day that they said something or didn't pm or post about it. You are just trying to stir up shit as well.

Rep Points

Pics!!!! Will post labs when get from doc!

Student of the Game

Rep Points

Every bottle of test cyp that we have is going in the trash as did all the questionable test e. We are brewing from a new batch of raws as much test cyp as we can and will make sure it is as pain free as possible.

Rep Points

Olympus gear let down !

It is possible that a product can be sterile and still cause redness and swelling. Especially if what you're injecting is not testosterone, which is obvious considering the labs.
    It's wreckless to start claims about sterility, when that may not be the issue.

IMO, whatever is in the latest batch of test is causing severe pip in some, but not necessarily causing infections, and we shouldn't jump to the conclusion that OP doesn't have sterile practices.

Fwiw, I injected quite a bit of the test e that others said caused pip and I experienced no pip whatsoever.
    DISCLAIMER: I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids, all information about Anabolic Steroids is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Please don't use anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription.

Rep Points

I pin 1ml of OP tren A , 1 ml of OP mast, and 1ml of another oil. PiP isn't that bad with those compounds.

Student of the Game

Rep Points

Olympus gear let down !

We are shutting down the sale and all sales until we as a team find out what is going on. We will not let this affect anyone else.

Rep Points

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast