• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Olympus gear let down !

kstar5

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I got blood work done wed jan 2. And today i got a surprise phone call from my doc who knows i use gear and he gave me some bad news and yes im frustrated i was let down by Olympus !!!! my blood work came back earlier then expected was expecting result on monday and was 289 ng/dL (280 - 800 range), a Free Test(Direct) level of 6.9 pg/mL (9.3 - 26.5 range). My previous blood work which was done in august was Serum Test level was 555 ng/dL, and Free Test was 18.9 pg/mL .

GEAR THAT WAS USED WAS TEST CYP 50ml jug
test cyp 50ml jug september - dec 20 was doing 750mg week 1.5ml mon and 1.5ml thur
dec 24-(jan 3 last shot i will ever be doing of olympus test) cruising 1ml week

I KNOW FOR DAM FACT MY TEST SHOULD BE HIGHER!!!!

AND I MUST SAY THE PIP OF THE TEST CYP IS RIDICULOUS, AND LEFT ME WITH SWOLLEN INJECT SITES FOLLOWED WITH RED RASH THAT WOULD LAST SEVERAL DAYS AFTER INJECTION! AND 110% STRILE PROCEDURES WHERE TAKEN EVERY PIN!

NOT ASKING FOR MONEY BACK OR REPLACEMENT IVE BEEN LET DOWN ONCE I GET LET DOWN/BUNK PRODUCT FOR HARD EARND DOLLAR I SEEK OTHER AVENUES!

this probably should have been restricted to their sponsor page bro.. :coffee:

but i digress

Sorry to hear the bad news Bro.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
..................this..................

So I got blood work done wed jan 2. And today i got a surprise phone call from my doc who knows i use gear and he gave me some bad news and yes im frustrated i was let down by Olympus !!!! my blood work came back earlier then expected was expecting result on monday and was 289 ng/dL (280 - 800 range), a Free Test(Direct) level of 6.9 pg/mL (9.3 - 26.5 range). My previous blood work which was done in august was Serum Test level was 555 ng/dL, and Free Test was 18.9 pg/mL .

GEAR THAT WAS USED WAS TEST CYP 50ml jug
test cyp 50ml jug september - dec 20 was doing 750mg week 1.5ml mon and 1.5ml thur
dec 24-(jan 3 last shot i will ever be doing of olympus test) cruising 1ml week

I KNOW FOR DAM FACT MY TEST SHOULD BE HIGHER!!!!

AND I MUST SAY THE PIP OF THE TEST CYP IS RIDICULOUS, AND LEFT ME WITH SWOLLEN INJECT SITES FOLLOWED WITH RED RASH THAT WOULD LAST SEVERAL DAYS AFTER INJECTION! AND 110% STRILE PROCEDURES WHERE TAKEN EVERY PIN!

NOT ASKING FOR MONEY BACK OR REPLACEMENT IVE BEEN LET DOWN ONCE I GET LET DOWN/BUNK PRODUCT FOR HARD EARND DOLLAR I SEEK OTHER AVENUES!

Can you post a copy of your labs please? I want Olympus to come in here and see them for himself, I want him to explain this to you and to me.

bunk gear? no shit!

Gear is fine with others I know using. Thought this was a bad batch of test raws? I know for a fact that the prop, mast P is gtg! I'm in to see labs

Labs and pics of the product or GTFO!

IML Gear Cream!
No, the OP.

Normally when I get labs done with Dr or Endo, they always give you a copy? Seems AMA has been starting threads on others gearz. Being you're in the "Army" you should know to handle this a little more professional. No offense to Chucky! He's a good dude.

Normally when I get labs done with Dr or Endo, they always give you a copy? Seems AMA has been starting threads on others gearz. Being you're in the "Army" you should know to handle this a little more professional. No offense to Chucky! He's a good dude.

Hey buddy listen i been a long time customer of olympus and anabolic warehouse placed several orders used there gear in the past with no problem ! do some research and look at my past threads in there sub forum!!! AMA has nothing to do with this !!!

Hey buddy listen i been a long time customer of olympus and anabolic warehouse placed several orders used there gear in the past with no problem ! do some research and look at my past threads in there sub forum!!! AMA has nothing to do with this !!!

Fair enough

Pics!!!! Will post labs when get from doc!

Photo 18.jpgPhoto 17.jpg

I'm not questioning kstar5, he is a good guy and I don't care whose banner he flies. He had an issue, it needs to get resolved, period.

most can?t count here, and in Australia we dont have basements?..but i have four kids of my own??..i am there father?.

I'm not questioning kstar5, he is a good guy and I don't care whose banner he flies. He had an issue, it needs to get resolved, period.

I'm with Anabolic on this. I've known Kstar long enough to know he is an honest individual. I have no reason to doubt his claims... and we need to figure this shit out.

ban hammer for Olympus

This is exactly why I brew my own bunk gear. At least I know my gear is going to be 100% bunk.

Back