Olympus Pharma

OP mod support!!

Rep Points

OP mod support!!

Although my experience with the Test E was not what I expected, most likely under dosed, and there was quite a bit of PIP. I want you mods to know that I have the utmost respect for you and in NO way blame or hold you responsible! When you guys say the problem is fixed I will take you at your word because you've earned my respect. You guys have taken some hard knocks as of late but I just wanted to say THANK YOU for doing the stand up thing to rectify the issue! Looking forward to doing business in the future.

Student of the Game

Rep Points

OP mod support!!

Thank you, that makes our day Bro!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Greatly appreciated my friend!! Thank you!!

Rep Points

I have to agree here. I've been having some issues with Olympus order. But EZ has been on top of it answering my PM and emails.

You can tell these guys are trying to do the right thing and making efforts to resolve the issues going on right now.

Marriage is WONDERFUL !!!

Rep Points

I can say with the UTMOST confidence that Pitt63 is as good as they(rep) get - I have been on this board for 2 years and he is as upfront and honest as it gets - His knowledge is 2nd to none and I feel very confident that this will be handled -

I trust PITT63 and therefore -- I trust he believes in olympus -- And the Sust is working for me --- Its g2g

Give it time guys , we are in good hands

Rep Points

Wow I just read what happened and gotta say I'm so sorry to hear about this Pitt, EZ and Anabolic !!!! I've been on this board a bit and all 3 of u guys have always offered help to me and others. Hell I know once getting a PM from Pitt covering my back on a problem or two with another sponsor and he gained nothing from it. Just helping a bro. Folks like u make this a great board that goes wayyyyy beyond "JUST GEAR".

Keep ur heads up boys ....ever hear about sowing and reaping ???? You'll reap support because u give support.......
    "Everything you say can and will be used against you when the Lord returns "

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Re: OP mod support!!

I am further humbled and amazed by the support and kind words..I find myself at a loss for words...thank you!!

Student of the Game

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pittsburgh63 View Post
    I am further humbled and amazed by the support and kind words..I find myself at a loss for words...thank you!!
    Could not have said it better, thank you guys.

Student In A New Game
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

WOW! Like Pitt said, humbled and left with great appreciation for the bro's on this board. Thank you...

CURRENT SALE IS ON

DRSE
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

My experience has been nothing but pleasant with these guys.
    I came from aw to op because I trust Pitt. Ez is handsome...but anabolic is a prick... Just kidding, they are all equality handsome and on the up and up.
    i follow these guys...they are a different kind of rep. Op would be lucky to have one of them.

they are men of integrity... If op reopens with them I would be confident that the issue is resolved. If they leave op, it would be very telling as well.

Student of the Game

Rep Points

OP mod support!!

Jimmy, we are all staying with OP. that should say a lot about Olympus and our faith in him.

DRSE
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic5150 View Post
    Jimmy, we are all staying with OP. that should say a lot about Olympus and our faith in him.
    Didnt mean to insinuate otherwise... Hypothetical statement... Glad to hear your staying cause I need to pick up...

Student of the Game

Rep Points

OP mod support!!

Quote Originally Posted by dieseljimmy View Post
    Didnt mean to insinuate otherwise... Hypothetical statement... Glad to hear your staying cause I need to pick up...
    Jimmy, I was just making a statement. You're good in our book, no worries ok?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Gotta say I am impressed with the integrity of you 3, EZ, Pitt, and Anabolic. I run a business and can say there aren't a lot of people out there that will even entertain the idea of something being wrong with their products. You listen to your customers and care about us, you guys are top notch!!! Thanks for all you do!!

Rep Points

Havent been on here in awhile but Pitt, EZ, and Anabolic are warriors. And I know they will fight for everyone on here. It will all work out one way or another... I def feel at ease with these guys in my corner!

Rep Points

Woah I had no idea that this supplier issue exploded in late November... I know my post count doesn't mean sh*t but for what it's worth, upon the release of the 50ml jugs, not a single time did I experience PIP throughout my entire jug- no inflammation, no infection, everything went perfect and I couldn't be more pleased with the test I was cruising on.

All I can say is the way Pittsburgh63, Anabolic5150, and Ezskanken are handling this issue can be summed up in one word: professional.
    Do you know what the difference is between Olympus and others? Olympus actually gives a damn not only about the quality of its products but so much more importantly the health of its customers. Hell getting sold bad gear is one thing, but if there is a possibility it can go and affect customers well-being exacerbates the seriousness of the situation.

Olympus knows how to do business, how to fix a problem, and how to treat its customers right. I don't mind delaying for my next cycle knowing that Olympus delayed for all of us to ensure we didn't get vials of ineffective a possibly toxic sh*t.

Student In A New Game
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thank you...

CURRENT SALE IS ON