• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bringing meals on the road

Fitness158

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
For a long road trip so I don't. How have to eat fast food, and since the subway doesn't have a drive through how can I pack and make it taste good if I want to bring a chopped up chicken breast or something of that sort. What should I do and how Should I pack?

All be with family on this road trip.

I like to use those tupperware type bowls w/ the freezer pack built into the lid. I put all my salad or vegetables in there and chicken on top. They stay cold along time. You can keep some oil and vinegar or what ever in another bottle and use as needed. That or turkey jerky lol

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

I weigh, prep and freeze the meats in the freezer for the week...just grab and go.

I prep all my food on Sunday for the whole week even if I'm traveling. Yes I might have a cheat meal but always prep. There's a link for a good food bag for when you travel. I love them
http://www.sixpackbags.com/

^^ that's what I do.

ebu6azy7.jpg

Yep that's what my kitchen looks like to on prep day. Nice work!!!

Yessir thank you...not all meals are pictured, but I was traveling last week and wanted to show others it can still be done, even if traveling.

Ill be taking a 12-13 hr drive in a few days. Tupperware is gods gift to man. That and put ur shake powder in ur cups and just hit a rest stop for a bottle of water

IML Gear Cream!
Hah right on brother, looks delicious , I have that exact scale also! Hah, if I recall correctly I bought it from Target, I love the little bastard.

I like how Hoss06 prepare the food but I still prefer to use tupperware because I can easily reuse it.

I use sealing bags so I can keeps stuff fresh. I would have say rice crackers in one and keep it in a seal-locked bag and then tuna pre-mixed in a tearable pouch. I can make sandwiches on the go without needed any hassle or preparation

Blend up oats, frozen berries, banana, whey, linseeds, ice and store in a thermos. Around about 1000 cals right there

Back