• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

nervous about pinning delt after hematoma

jshel12

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I posted a thread a few months back about getting a hematoma so to make a long story shorter I was at end of cycle and started using a different brand of gear developed a hematoma in my shoulder within a week. I went to emergency room and had it drained and it was not infected. That was over 2 months ago I've been cruising on 250 test E since. I done all glute shots since then but now about to start a cycle and dont want to pin my ass 3 x a week so I'd like to start with shoulders again. Even though I was in no pain and it was not infected going to emergency room can be a big inconvience. Is there any way to minimize risks of getting hematomas. I obviously tossed the other brand of gear and I have done countless shots over years and never had a problem.

I love hitting delts. I do 1 1/2 ml per side on a regular rotation. Feels great triceps are good too.

I recently started pinning ventroglutes and its now my favorite site.

When I pin quads I don't feel a thing.

I posted a thread a few months back about getting a hematoma so to make a long story shorter I was at end of cycle and started using a different brand of gear developed a hematoma in my shoulder within a week. I went to emergency room and had it drained and it was not infected. That was over 2 months ago I've been cruising on 250 test E since. I done all glute shots since then but now about to start a cycle and dont want to pin my ass 3 x a week so I'd like to start with shoulders again. Even though I was in no pain and it was not infected going to emergency room can be a big inconvience. Is there any way to minimize risks of getting hematomas. I obviously tossed the other brand of gear and I have done countless shots over years and never had a problem.
why not pin outer quad?

rotate them all glutes, quads and shoulders

Just pin quads if you have built legs there are 3 injectable spots on the quad. but I rotate 3 cc quad 2 cc delt no issles.. For quads though I like to put the needle in slow. I use a 25g 1 inch pin. Poke it through the skin and insert slowly, just because you have allot of nerves in your quad and I have hit one before and had my leg jump up and twitch. So when I go slow I can prevent that from happening.

How the hell do you do inject your own tricep? I can barly asperate my shoulders.

^^^^^^^^Nice post Jay, I don't know that there's a way to guarantee no hematomas but I started using half inch slin pins almost exlusevely and it's nearly painless, I hit two spots on each delt and two on pecs usually 3 on quads but have gone as high as five. Yes it's multiple 1 ml shots but they're painles and you're not pushing two or three mls into one area in the muscle so there wont be a big lump after the pin and it seems to disperse rather quickly heals up pretty quick so there's less danger of pinning the same spot too soon and pushing new juice into juice from previous pins. one more thing I almost never pin glutes anymore but when I do I use a one inch .25 works fine if you're fairly lean.

i dont pin glute either any more its really ackward. I was using 23g 1 1/2 for my primo cycle and hated those pins for my quads so i just did glutes so i built tons of scare tissue up and just dont like pinning it. I like the 25g 1 inch sticks the best. painless period. flows nice with good gear.

IML Gear Cream!
25g 1 inch sounds good I usually use 23 or 22 1 inch. I'll have to look see who has boxes of 100 pins, I usually dont see 25g mostly 23 then again I never really looked that hard, thanks guys.

25g 1" in the quad is where it's at.

Back