• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

LAM - the definitive poll

Vote Now!

• Total voters

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
LAM is polarising the community with his independently-sourced commentary on politics and economics!

Which side of the fence do YOU sit?

I don't see a poll. LAM backs his argument with facts, studies, and graphs. I don't agree with everything by far, but his ideas are well researched.

STFU and vote, Jew! :paddle:

Voted, but I'll take hookers and blow over anything. That shouldn't have been an option.

Note there wasnt a tranny option. This isnt Anything Goes you know :coffee:

I voted "LAM is the truth."

He puts f*ckers to shame on topics in Open.

Rock on. :mooh:

you might have got more votes for a 4th option, trannies and gear. :coffee:

I would have voted Lam is the truth but like Hoyle, hookers and blow supercedes everything else. Including but not limited too car payments, kids birthday presents and all domestic obligations.

:coffee:

Lam "The Truth" Whatever his last name is.

But no man shall ever out poll hookers and blow!

tumblr_ls17x8QSJj1qc1q0ao1_500.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
9/11 is real and because they didnt find bodies is his arguement that it didnt happen. never disputed the guy might know economic issues but then again I dont care. But in light of this information proves hes an antigovernment fruitcake

I think we've already wasted way too many electrons writing about this guy.

Whats with all the Jew stuff ?

And who rigged this pole, I wanted to vote for two of the three choices , who doesnt like hookers and blow ?

Whats with all the Jew stuff ?

And who rigged this pole, I wanted to vote for two of the three choices , who doesnt like hookers and blow ?

Negged for trying to be funny and failing miserably.

Negged for trying to be funny and failing miserably.

Who is trying to be funny ? Im serious what the fuck is with all the jew stuff on this site ? Why are people always commenting on someone being a jew ?

Second is serious too, what kind of shit head doesnt like hookers and blow ? You ?

Lam "The Truth" Whatever his last name is.

But no man shall ever out poll hookers and blow!

tumblr_ls17x8QSJj1qc1q0ao1_500.jpg

ah...Hookers & Blow makes me want to go back to Vegas for the weekend! lol

ah...Hookers & Blow makes me want to go back to Vegas for the weekend! lol

I thought you told everyone that you LIVE in Vegas? :thinking:

I believe it was Sean Penn that said, "3 hookers and an eight ball now thats a good time"

Although I dont know how he stretched one 8 ball between 3 hookers

IML Gear Cream!
Who is trying to be funny ? Im serious what the fuck is with all the jew stuff on this site ? Why are people always commenting on someone being a jew ?

Don't lay a Jew Egg man :coffee:

jew+egg.jpg

I believe it was Sean Penn that said, "3 hookers and an eight ball now thats a good time"

I don't think he shared with the hookers

one of my buddies used to get an 8-ball on friday nights and that stingy bastard would say he couldn't spare a line cause he didn't want to run out before the night was over...LOL

Dude needs to lay off on the blow than LAM. As for the hookers, don't you have GF now or do hookers not count?

yes I do have one gf here in FL, lets just say about as faithful as i'm ever going to be. which is why i'm not married yet..lol

So you voted hookers n blow bro? :lol:

Back