• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cabergoline New Product At Maximpep

maximpep

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Maximpep Now Carries: Cabergoline .25mg per ml x 30ml , On Our Research Serum's Menu!

Maximpep has decided to add another menu item in Our Research Serum's area inside Maximpep's Store Menu.

What Is Cabergoline?

Cabergoline is a dopamine receptor agonist. It works by reducing the amount of prolactin (a hormone) that is released from the pituitary gland.

Cabergoline is used to treat a hormone imbalance in which there is too much prolactin in the blood (also called hyperprolactinemia).

Cabergoline may also be used for purposes not listed in this thread!!

Is this stable in liquid form? I recalled reading something about it as a liquid and stability.

Freakinghuge,

Yes bother it is absolutely stable in liquid form. I would never sell any chems that were not stable for research. I stand behind all of our products please let me know if there is anything i can do for you.

Freakinghuge,

Yes bother it is absolutely stable in liquid form. I would never sell any chems that were not stable for research. I stand behind all of our products please let me know if there is anything i can do for you.

Nope, its not stable. There is plenty of research this to back it up as well. It may be for a short time but it won't stay for an extended period, that is why its a pill/capsule in the drug form.

Nope, its not stable. There is plenty of research this to back it up as well. It may be for a short time but it won't stay for an extended period, that is why its a pill/capsule in the drug form.

Last year i email cem and asked why they no longer carried caber and just had prami and this is exactly what they told me.

Last year i email cem and asked why they no longer carried caber and just had prami and this is exactly what they told me.

We use such a small .25 mg dose, at this dose and with the different suspension liquids that are used it is 100% stable. We stand behind all our products. Now at higher mg per dose it is not stable. I have sold a ton of Cabergoline .25mg per ml x 30ml and have gotten nothing but great reviews on this particular product. So, kindly if you do not believe me don't buy it. I may be a lot of things but a liar is not one of them.

We use such a small .25 mg dose, at this dose and with the different suspension liquids that are used it is 100% stable. We stand behind all our products. Now at higher mg per dose it is not stable. I have sold a ton of Cabergoline .25mg per ml x 30ml and have gotten nothing but great reviews on this particular product. So, kindly if you do not believe me don't buy it. I be a lot of things but a liar is not one of them.

We use such a small .25 mg dose, at this dose and with the different suspension liquids that are used it is 100% stable. We stand behind all our products. Now at higher mg per dose it is not stable. I have sold a ton of Cabergoline .25mg per ml x 30ml and have gotten nothing but great reviews on this particular product. So, kindly if you do not believe me don't buy it. I may be a lot of things but a liar is not one of them.

Yo bro No one is calling you a liar but what you re saying makes about zero sense. If liquid makes a compound unstable then a higher ratio of liquid to the compound isnt gonna make it more stable - if anything it will make it less.
Anyway this prompted a little research on my part. The drug is unstable and degrades rapidly in a liquid form.
Galastop (liquid caber for vet use) says it right on the label and states it must be used within 28 days.
Also I found a nice medication guide ( http://ratguide.com/meds/centeral_nervous_system_drugs/cabergoline.php )that had this to say, "It is recommended that the drug be compounded in a lipid base since it degrades becoming unstable in aqueous suspensions."
The very same statement is made here: Plumbs Veterinary Drug Handbook(6th edition) -Plumb,D.C.2008

SO I never called you a liar and never said you would knowingly sell it knowing this - but now you do know Where do YOU go from here with the info ??

Yo bro No one is calling you a liar but what you re saying makes about zero sense. If liquid makes a compound unstable then a higher ratio of liquid to the compound isnt gonna make it more stable - if anything it will make it less.
Anyway this prompted a little research on my part. The drug is unstable and degrades rapidly in a liquid form.
Galastop (liquid caber for vet use) says it right on the label and states it must be used within 28 days.
Also I found a nice medication guide ( http://ratguide.com/meds/centeral_nervous_system_drugs/cabergoline.php )that had this to say, "It is recommended that the drug be compounded in a lipid base since it degrades becoming unstable in aqueous suspensions."
The very same statement is made here: Plumbs Veterinary Drug Handbook(6th edition) -Plumb,D.C.2008

SO I never called you a liar and never said you would knowingly sell it knowing this - but now you do know Where do YOU go from here with the info ??

Above link I referenced isn't working so I'm posting it again for you. Medication Guide: Cabergoline
You will find the relevant information in the Considerations section of the page linked too by the way.

Back