Maximpep

Melanotan Peptides Research

SCAMMER

Rep Points

Melanotan suntan analog of alpha-melanocyte, stimulates the hormone (a-MSH). It?s a protein peptide hormone, effects of body composition, feeding habits, fatty acid oxidation and metabolism. Review MT2 used to stimulate melanin production and protect skin cells from harmful UV radiation. Melanotan II amino peptide first synthesized by researchers for potent protection against skin cancer. Best Research Peptide for Sale online MT2 10mg per vial. Purity (HPLC) : 99% minimum.

What is Melanotan Peptide Lab Research

Melanotan tanning peptide binds to melanocortin receptor and influence pigmentation, inflammation, energy, appetite and libido. Melanotan II has a small proactive amino acid structure that shows effect at the melonocortin 1, 3, 4 and 5 receptors. The central of Melanocortin system controls the food intake and weight. Disruption of Melonocortin receptor (MCR) has been found in the cases of obesity. Melonocortins have also direct effect on adipocytes through lipid mobilization. Melanocortin peptides can be used to improve insulin sensitivity by stimulating fatty acid oxidation.

Melanocortin peptide system is critical signaling pathway for the actions of adiposity signals like leptin and insulin receptor. Reduced food intake is primarily responsible for weight loss on Melanotan II. MT-II reduces food intake until lowered leptin levels are attained. It can be given while fasting could prove to reduce both visceral and subcutaneous adipose compartments. With MT-II, one can get robust reduction in food consumption and body weight. However, the body can adjust the energy and food intake through its continuous application.

Melanotan II is a small molecule as compare to Melanotan I. MT-II passes the blood brain barrier (BBB), have aphrodisiac and weight loss effect. It acts through meloncortin system, approximately 1000 times more potent than natural a-MSH. The fair skinned people, who never tan, always burn in Sun. Now you can achieve natural tan by using MT-II. Besides these, for the people who have allergy with Sun or have mutated receptors, synthetic melonotropin peptide supplement is the best choice for them.

It?s designed to reduce the risks of skin cancer and for giving effective sunless tanning. Athletes and fitness enthusiasts use Melanotan II for tanning, to increase libido and appetite suppression. It?s best suited for the folks with skin type I & II. The user must consider the prospective factors before using MT-II like existed sun damage, scars, tattoos, freckles, moles, hair color and other. There are some possible short-term side effects of MT-II like nausea, appetite loss, facial flushing and increased libido.

Melanotan II Instructions
    Cyclic Melanotan 2 peptide has been tested clinically for tanning and sexual function. Bestselling Melanotan II possesses a variety of specific and desirable properties. Combined with prevention measures including sunscreens, clothing, sun avoidance, melanotropin peptides represent a new biologic addition for reducing UVR damage. Combination of UVR and Melanotans alters pigmentation at at the cellular level, resulting in a long lasting therapeutic suntan (maximal tan - in half the time). Melanotan peptides for research are increasing in awareness & culture worldwide (USA, AUS, CAN, EU, S. Africa).

Melanotan 2 Dosage:
    Begin: 100mcg
    Light: 250mcg
    Common: 500mcg
    Stout: 1mg
    Large: 1.5mg
    Max: 2mg

Melanotan 2 (MT-II) is a melanotropin peptide analog of alpha-melanocyte stimulating hormone (a-MSH) => created/communicated through the brain/skin. Synthetic (super)potent Melanotan 2 travels systemically to produce a cascade of events resulting in a dark tan. MT-II for research comes in the form of a freeze dried (lyophilized) peptide in a sterile multi-use vial. Although the original administration approach was topical, Melanotan molecule is only bioavailable/efficacious through subcutaneous injection. Careful measurement of Melanotan is essential for successful research (and to avoid/minimize undesired effect). Implants have neither made it to market, nor are user friendly (users want control, often requesting removal of partially dissolved tanning implant after days/weeks of profound result).

Information: Please pursue information regarding the usage of these products from your own research, academic journals, or the research of your in-house scientific team. Research peptides are sold for research purposes are not for consumption.

Few dermatologists are familiar with Melanotan peptides. The skin is a large, unpredictable organ. Feel comfortable and confident with MT-II before experimentation. Check out as many before and after photos and user logs as possible. Skin type I researcher may have to commit months of dedication before attaining desired result.

Side effects of Melanotan 2 are short term and include: nausea, appetite loss, facial flushing and increased libido. Desensitization occurs rapidly with respect to MT-II as well as PT-141 Bremelanotide. Overdose of either Melanotan or PT141 could result in severe nausea and vomiting.

The melanocortins are a family of multi-functional peptidergic hormones. Melanotan binds to melanocortin receptors (MCRs) which influence pigmentation, inflammation, energy homeostasis, appetite and sexual function in men and women.

Melanotan 2 is a shorter more potent product targeting an array of receptors. MT-II has a protective ring-like amino acid structure as compared to a linear peptide analog Melanotan 1 (MT1). Melanotan 2 analog is prolonged acting and durable (resistant to enzymatic degradation). Long term study on MT-II and tanning is unavailable as per the aphrodisiac effect leading to the development of Bremelanotide PT141. Research moved onto Bremelanotide as patients preferred the PT 141 experience (as compared to PDE5s alone).

The fair skinned can achieve a natural tan with assistance from synthetic MSH. For those with sun allergy melanotropin peptides are life changing. The best defense against skin cancer is said to be a natural tan developed over time. Melanotan peptide markedly reduces need for substantial UVR exposure to develop pigmentation. MT-2 was originally designed to reduce skin cancer rates, lacking carcinogenic activity in both melanocytes and melanomas. Synthetic melanocortin use helps to attain a tan with the least amount of exposure to harmful ultraviolet radiation (UVR).

Athletes and fitness enthusiasts use Melanotan II intermittently to increase tanning efficacy, the aphrodisiac and appetite suppression. Media observation has pushed Melanotan-Tanning concepts to the extreme. Enhancing melanin pigmentation of the skin is often extreme, particular those who cannot naturally tan. Importantly, Melanotans do not increase pheomelanin expressions and therefore result in a super-physiologic tan that appears safe, healthy and natural. Melanotan 2 has been highlighted in wired and men's journal magazines.

Candidates for Melanotan-2 research peptide usage are those on the low side of the Fitzpatrick scale. Melanocytes in individuals with variant MC1Rs stimulate eumelanin synthesis, making tanning possible! Skin sites rich in melanocytes, i.e., face (lips, under-eye), upper trunk, genitals darken at rates which can lead to pigmentation issues. Challenges are present across all skin types with regard to melanotropin peptides for sunless tanning. Blonds, red heads, lizards and those with pale skin have dramatic results after therapy. Melanotan treatment stimulates melanin extremely effectively, Melanotan is 1,000 times more potent than natural a-MSH. When combined with UVR, Melanotan results are nothing short of amazing.

Melanotan2 Instruction

Reconstitute Melanotan II from freeze dried powder with bacteriostatic water (BW), MT-2 is a durable peptide that remains potent and preserved for months. Reconstituting (mixing) your Melanotan 2 peptide is a necessity, unless pre-mixed products are purchased (use caution). MT-II experimentation is a large commitment - use careful consideration. Nasal sprays, pre-mixed peptides, pills, oral and loose powder are not often legitimate. There are successful reports of nasal spray experiences, however, they are few and far between. Enzymes will render the peptide inactive if ingested.

Melanotan Delivery: Melanotan peptides are stable and do not require special treatment during shipping. After receiving MT-2 it is recommended practice to store in the refrigerator.

Mixing Melanotan 2: Add BW to the vial when you are ready to begin research. Remove plastic flip top from vial to expose rubber stopper. Needle will pierce the stopper making way inside the vial to turn the white powder into a clear liquid. Pure melanotan peptides will dissolve almost immediately. No mainstream Melanotan peptides are manufactured with filler as it is unnecessary. Sensationalism, fear and link bait (mannitol propaganda) from particular sources is unfounded.

Peptide Calculator: Add 100 units (1ml) of water to the vial. 1ml/100 units will minimize the volume that you have to inject and will simplify the arithmetic in your MT-2 experiment.

1ml syringe (U100), 1ml BW to reconstitute
    Calculations for a desired 500mcg dose:
    Step 1= 1ml syringe
    Step 2= 10mg MT-II
    Step 3= 2ml bact water
    Step 4= 500mcg dose
    => 5 ticks on your insulin pin or 10 units

Needles: 29-31 gauge X 1/2", 1 CC (100 unit). That is a typical insulin needle used to mix as well as inject. Use insulin syringes one time only. Once your technique perfected, injections are almost painless. Smaller syringes are nice for accurate measurement...large syringes can be bulky and less precise.

Starting dose: Your first injection should be a very small dose, for example .25mg (250mcg) or better yet 100mcg. See how you react as sensitivity varies greatly. Goal should be to feel nothing, why get sick? Dose after dinner, before bed. Any dosing chart stating that you should take a high dose (according to your weight) is outdated and dangerous

Loading dose: Load with 0.5-1mg once a day. Folks who have used doses in this range generally report getting excellent results. Don?t worry about missing occasional days/doses - this is a lifestyle product meant to be used intermittently. Developing desirable pigment changes while on synthetic melanocyte stimulating hormone(s) can take days, weeks or months for results.

Maintaining dose: Maintenance dosing Melanotan 2 is taking doses less frequently (and/or with less dosage) to avoid becoming darker than desired. Tanning on melanotropins will likely yield a super-physiologic pigmentation. A maintenance dose can help prolong photo-protection delivered through greater melanin density.

Melanotan Tanning: Melanotan is a poor sunless tanner. UV (from sun or a tanning bed) light is necessary to develop a tan. Without it, almost nothing happens. In other words, NO UV = NO TAN. Well, user will pigment depending on skin type.... If you have loaded for a full month and then start UV exposure, you (and your friends) will be astounded by how fast tanning is possible and how dark you get w/ least damage to skin/body. Moreover, it is advisable to keep areas of your skin that ordinarily get exposure covered up with a towel and/or zinc oxide (nose/lips/face) and let less exposed areas develop pigmentation first. Areas of skin that are typically sun-exposed in your day to day life will respond more readily to the effects of the melanotan peptides.

Continue Melanotan II dosing protocol until you have reached desired tan. Cut injection frequency and experiment to find the frequency that maintains color while keeping side effects non-existent. Ceasing Melanotan II for an extended amount of time returns users sensitivity to the tanning peptide analog. Dosing an anti-histamine, such as Claritin or Zyrtec, works to eliminate sides such as nausea after injecting at first.

Melanotan 2 Storage: Store freeze dried and reconstituted peptides in the refrigerator. Pre-loading injects is good practice, helps evaluate dosage received/planned.

Note: There are many things you will need to consider before experimenting with this peptide. Cyclic analogues (MT-II) have a wide range of peripheral effects and systemic control is always going to pose an issue in clinical use. Needless to say, MT-II is not an approved or regulated product. Legal Melanotan 2 is available for purchase online. Buy pure high quality propeptide hormones online. Variables such as skin type and individual goals benefit greatly from peer review. Ask for critiques, plans and create a user log during use. Seasoned users are generally more than happy to offer tricks of the trade.

When supplementing a-MSH to tan keep in mind that tanning is a side effect. The tanning response is, in reality, a physiological repair mechanism to instant UV damage of the skin cells (epidermis/dermis). MSH is not going to color your skin, it is going to make your own skin create its own tan and that in turn creates protection (melanin density). If you are looking to be some bronzed beach God with perfectly uniform melanosomes at a specific tone, go mystic tan. Redheads, for example, naturally produce a variant form of melanin that is yellowish-red (pheomelanin). Do not expect a brown tan on a ginger body right away...or ever.

Know your Skin Type: Knowing your skin type is just one detail which will help create a user log. There are tens of thousands of melanotan users worldwide who share the experience. Raise awareness and help others who want to hear success stories, complications and failures.

Am I a good Candidate for MT-II?
    Melanotan is best suited for the folks with skin types I & II. Prior sun damage, scars, tattoos, freckles, moles, hair color, etc are deciding factors prospective MT-2 users consider.

For your Research needs can be found at maximpep
    Melanotan II 10mg (BUY 2 GET 1 FREE): Maxim Pep - Research Serums, Peptides!

Rep Points

ive just started MT 2, liking it so far.

SCAMMER

Rep Points

Nice I want to try it soon am learning about never typed it.

Rep Points

you will notice a color difference with your skin after the first day. the first time i pinned it i got a hot flash and my face was bright red, i also experience stomach pains. the pain goes away with time.

SCAMMER

Rep Points

Really how's libido is really good like people say "no homo" lol

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Chino007 View Post
    Really how's libido is really good like people say "no homo" lol
    lol no homo, because im a chick. between the test prop and MT 2 my husband is loving it.

SCAMMER

Rep Points

Ah ok nice how dark you get?

STFU AND TRAIN!!!!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyLifter View Post
    lol no homo, because im a chick. between the test prop and MT 2 my husband is loving it.
    HELL YEA I DO

SCAMMER

Rep Points

Lol

SCAMMER

Rep Points

Rep Points

Re: Melanotan Peptides Research

I love mt2,let me tell you maximpep has some strong shit and works great! I had to cut down to maintenance dose after 15 days and cut way back on tanning!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by keith1569 View Post
    I love mt2,let me tell you maximpep has some strong shit and works great! I had to cut down to maintenance dose after 15 days and cut way back on tanning!
    Lol no more tanning for me. My hubby said I'm turning black. Agree, maximpep sales great products