Olympus Pharma

My Labs

Thread: My Labs

Student In A New Game
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

My Labs

Mind you, I did not follow any protocol. I was in mid-cycle when some bad news hit me, and I wasn't in the right mind-set or mood to carry on after that...

I was on a Test E (750mg/week), Deca (400mg/week), and EQ (600mg/week) run for about 11 weeks or so before I backed out of it due to unfortunate events. Knowing that I would be traveling, I wanted to get labs done before I left. Mostly because I wanted to see how I was doing after a 6 week Dbol run at 50mg's a day. I dropped the Deca, and EQ as soon as I was aware of what was going on. My pinning schedule was as follows:

I skipped my second pin of 375mg for the 1st week of 4 which was on a Thursday. So my shot before I went into once a week routine was on the Thursday before at 375mg, then another 375mg for the new week on Sunday. I pinned all on Sundays. The 3 weeks after that I pinned 250mg of Test E every Sunday. I continued to take my Aromasin (ManPower) on a Monday, Wednesday, and Friday schedule during the 375mg week, but then dropped it to twice a week for the following weeks. No HCG.

December 2, 2012: 375mg Test E
    December 9, 2012: 250mg Test E
    December 16, 2012: 250mg Test E
    December 23, 2012: 250mg Test E
    Labs drawn on the morning of the 27th

So just to recap:
    I went from 750mg (2, 375mg pins a week) a week for about 11 weeks, down to 375mg one pin a week, and then 250mg one pin a week for 3 weeks. Labs were drawn on Thursday, because I was flying out early Friday. So that would be 4 days after injection that I tested. So again, THIS IS NOT FOLLOWING ANY PROTOCOL. Just wanted to satisfy my own curiosity

This is the batch from October. This Sunday will make 3 weeks without any injections, no PCT, and sitting at 238 as of Wednesday morning...
    Attached Images Attached Images

CURRENT SALE IS ON

Student In A New Game
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Again, no new oils will be released till we have tested the batch following protocol set up on this board.

CURRENT SALE IS ON

Student of the Game

Rep Points

I will be testing in a week or two, plus two others will be testing soon.

Rep Points

If you order the lc/ms-ms test for testosterone you can get readings above 1500. It's another $89 but maybe worth it.

Did you have any concern for the high ALT level?

Student In A New Game
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

I need to bring out my previous 3 labs starting from last year, then I'll be able to see what's going on. I know what my base levels are, but don't remember them.

CURRENT SALE IS ON

TEAM AY

Rep Points

I'm guessing the 6 week run of dbol at 50mgs is the culprit. After stopping the ALT should drop to normal levels in about 4 weeks. Personally, that's why I only run 17-aa for 4 weeks, 5 weeks tops.

Student In A New Game
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

So I looked at my other labs, 4 weeks of SDMZ didn't even come close to what the Dbol did, and the ALT levels is just over 3 times what my base line labs were. Had a good long ass chewing from the wife last night about liver failure, damn nurse lol!

Besides the Aromasin at 12.5mg I was taking 10mg of Accutane/Isotritinoin ED...

CURRENT SALE IS ON

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Re: My Labs

Wtf is up with these elevated liver enzymes. Your ALT us through the roof. If running 50 mg of dbol does that to you id steer away from orals in the future.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Rep Points

Aromasin dosage? E2 looks a little high.
    DRSE: SEEK AND DESTROY

Rep Points

EZ, did you run an AI during?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ezskanken View Post
    So I looked at my other labs, 4 weeks of SDMZ didn't even come close to what the Dbol did, and the ALT levels is just over 3 times what my base line labs were. Had a good long ass chewing from the wife last night about liver failure, damn nurse lol!

I did the same on my last cycle -- dbol 50mg and accutane 10mg. Liver levels in bloodtests were moderately high, enough to bug me. This cycle I switched off to doxycycline instead so I'm only hitting the liver with one thing at a time.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Re: My Labs

Quote Originally Posted by Ezskanken View Post

Listen to her. That ALT is scary high and thats usu only elevated due to viral or drug related toxicity ( think hepatitis). Id be very wary of methyls in the future.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Rep Points

so the oct batch of test E was good ?

Anabolic Physiologist

Rep Points

EZ... sorry to hear about unfortunate events arising during your cycle bro.

Were you running any AI's? estro levels are definitely on the higher side.

I'm certainly happy to hear about all the testing being done on Olympus product line and their different batches. This is a VERY smart move. You guys have been doing a great job.... keep it up!

In a somewhat unpredictable game, I just want to say Thank You for staying true to your customers, and this goes out to the whole team behind Olympus.

Student In A New Game
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    Aromasin dosage? E2 looks a little high.
    When I was pushing 750mg a week test, I dosed Aromasin 12.5mg Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Dropped it to twice a week when test was lowered. I also did caber at .5mg twice a week while on the Deca. I'll admit though, there were weeks where I didn't take Aromasin at all.

Quote Originally Posted by hypo_glycemic View Post
    EZ, did you run an AI during?
    Yes, noted above bro.

Quote Originally Posted by lilgumby View Post
    so the oct batch of test E was good ?
    I would say yes, late September/early October was when I got my Test E.

CURRENT SALE IS ON

Student In A New Game
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Headstrong View Post
    EZ... sorry to hear about unfortunate events arising during your cycle bro.

Were you running any AI's? estro levels are definitely on the higher side.

I'm certainly happy to hear about all the testing being done on Olympus product line and their different batches. This is a VERY smart move. You guys have been doing a great job.... keep it up!

In a somewhat unpredictable game, I just want to say Thank You for staying true to your customers, and this goes out to the whole team behind Olympus.
    Eh thanks bro. It's all good now, think I let enough emotions go to last me the next couple years at least lol. AI's were Aromasin and Caber.

These labs were more for my curiosity. 6 weeks of Dbol is long, but I'm not to worried as I am confident values will return to normal in a month or two. We should have a few more labs from different batches out in a month I think, maybe earlier. We will be testing ourselves, or ask trusted members if they would be interested for every new batch until we feel all that is new is good and trusted.

Thanks for the props, but honestly we as a team got our asses chewed out by you guys. It wasn't easy to take, frustrating to say the least, but we knew what we had to do to make things better and right. Honestly, there are a lot of good sources out there. We here at Olympus believe that our customer service is what puts us ahead of everyone else.

Side note, both games yesterday were crazy! I hope today is the same.

CURRENT SALE IS ON