• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Blasting and Cruising then PCT

ManInBlack

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
OK I know that this has probably been covered numerous times, however, a fresh thread on this can't hurt and I am sure there are others out there that would love to know about this also.

Me personally, I have ran two real test only cycles and this last PCT that I ran was just plain terrible. I realize that when cycling, PCT is part of the process and it can REALLY suck. My first PCT I ran wasn't bad, other than an increase in acne towards the middle of it. This last one was really shitty. I got depressed-like feelings, my alphaness and overall feeling of well-being fell off dramatically and basically life hasn't been NEARLY as good as it was the 10 weeks I was "on". Not to mention, watching the weights go down in the gym really fuck with your head as I am sure those of you that actually cycle on and off know.

I know I am rambling but I am trying to get it all out there...I am 25 and I know that I definitely want to have a couple of kids of my own one day but it won't be any time soon. Me and my girlfriend have plenty of things we need to get accomplished before that time comes (3-5 years probably). I really don't want to go through this cycle of ups and downs for the next 3 to 5 years.

I know some of you guys out there have gotten your significant others pregnant while on cycle, but what I want to know is who out there has blasted and cruised for a good amount of time, maybe upwards of a year or more, and then ran an aggressive PCT and brought all of your natural production back?

I would definitely be nervous to try it but I figured it can't hurt to ask questions about it and see who has done it successfully.

Sorry for the drawn out post,

MIB

blast and cruise is supposed to be for life..

otherwise is like putting half your dick in, and pulling out while giggling like a queer.

there has only been like 1 case where infertility was irreversible.. im sure if they tried harder they could have fixed it..

OK I know that this has probably been covered numerous times, however, a fresh thread on this can't hurt and I am sure there are others out there that would love to know about this also.

Me personally, I have ran two real test only cycles and this last PCT that I ran was just plain terrible. I realize that when cycling, PCT is part of the process and it can REALLY suck. My first PCT I ran wasn't bad, other than an increase in acne towards the middle of it. This last one was really shitty. I got depressed-like feelings, my alphaness and overall feeling of well-being fell off dramatically and basically life hasn't been NEARLY as good as it was the 10 weeks I was "on". Not to mention, watching the weights go down in the gym really fuck with your head as I am sure those of you that actually cycle on and off know.

I know I am rambling but I am trying to get it all out there...I am 25 and I know that I definitely want to have a couple of kids of my own one day but it won't be any time soon. Me and my girlfriend have plenty of things we need to get accomplished before that time comes (3-5 years probably). I really don't want to go through this cycle of ups and downs for the next 3 to 5 years.

I know some of you guys out there have gotten your significant others pregnant while on cycle, but what I want to know is who out there has blasted and cruised for a good amount of time, maybe upwards of a year or more, and then ran an aggressive PCT and brought all of your natural production back?

I would definitely be nervous to try it but I figured it can't hurt to ask questions about it and see who has done it successfully.

Sorry for the drawn out post,

MIB
MIB,

Are getting your pro-card as a bodybuilder and making a lot of money endorsing products? If not, then do not go down this road.

I wish I could introduce you to one or two guys who are dealing with the fallout of making this decision in their twenties.

Be prudent.

MIB,

Are getting your pro-card as a bodybuilder and making a lot of money endorsing products? If not, then do not go down this road.

I wish I could introduce you to one or two guys who are dealing with the fallout of making this decision in their twenties.

Be prudent.

+1

Honestly I think "blast and cruise" was just term coined by a few misguided types who wanted to make themselves feel better about being on all the time. IMO..your either on or off.

MIB,

Be prudent.

tell us their stories :coffee:

I spent 7 yrs str8 on "blast and blast"...the only cruise might have been when.i was.out of blasting material...i fathered 1 kid during this time...and 2 after it....i have never pct'd....kids are all healthy etc...but i have been sticking myself 2 x ew for 8 yrs now on trt...so think real hard if you wanna " blast and cruise"...cause trt isnt so much fun as many think...you get older..e2 goes up more...so more adex...bhp sets in..so there comes.the flomax...then you have 3 x ey bw...and a trip to the doc every 3 months for refills...blah blah blah...its not all roses..

I'm in the same boat. Exact same boat actually. I decided after this cycle I'm going to take it easy and probably only use test and an oral for 14-16wks max and do a full PCT and take a lot of time off between. It's not worth it to me. I understand that feeling of shittiness that is PCT but I'm willing to do that for 4-5yrs to have a child or two. Then it's on....for good.

IML Gear Cream!
I agree with everyone to be CAREFULL. As for myself, pushin 50, randomly use for 31 years. Two awesome kids. Natty test didn't crash till mid 40s ? IMHO, I still am most suspicious of my attitude on gear - keep that shit in check - You know what I mean - Thinkin you can whip everyones ass (LOL) - Every chick wants you, and you will never come up short. :nono:

This is what I see. Look at all the old pros who NEVER ran PCT... Who have kids... Look at all the current pros who have kids. If this was such an epidemic there would be zero IFBB guys with kids period. The thing is to do it responsibly... Stay off allot of orals. All those guys you hear about bleeding out inside and had all most no blood were all heavy oral users. All of them would admite they favored orals. Now not saying oils are not bad for you, because inject winny, dbol, drol is still harsh on your liver. But get blood work done and ect.

I personally know a guy who has been on for 15 years straight and is old as dirt. Hes like 40 so not that old but had a kid at 40 years old with out ever coming off high dose stuff. Every one is differnt. I also read a story about a guy who was infertile, but got on clomid and hcg for 7 months and had a kid.

Now there is all ways a chance I made this commitment at the age of 27 to blast cruise after many failed PCT's and stories like yours. I would get my legs past 27inchs and they will drop, I would military press 120lb dumbbells then next month the 100s are heavy. i would lose my size and ect. So I decided to make the leap, but I plan on competing and would inspire to turn pro. Probably no soon maybe when I am an older guy in a masters class, but its what I inspire to do.

tell us their stories :coffee:

I am concerned about putting too many details because I know for a fact that some read here, but the lesson is that there are some people who never recover. One in particular was a title winning competitor who, in spite of still working out regularly, just looked terrible, and old, and had man boobs. I got him hooked up with a doctor who put him on TRT, and last I saw he was improving, but the guy was younger than me . . . it was really sad . . .

He regretted having done what he did, and the number of years that he did it without a break are shorter than some of what I am seeing here in this thread.

MIB, if you are still reading, you may recover just fine. You may have kids. Your story may turn out like others in this thead. OR . . . it may not . . . Just make sure it is darn well worth it, $$$$, contracts, sponsorships, and not just because you did not like your last PCT.

As for PCT, I found it is better if I drop everything but test at the end and use short esters at the end of the cycle, and taper down the test. I know everybody says tapering down does not work, but it made recovery easier for me. HCG, too. And never, ever, every even look at Deca. I will never touch that stuff again unless I am on lifelong TRT.

Back