Maximpep

MAXIMPEP'S GHRP-6 and CJC-1295 no DAC Research

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

This will be a thread dedicated to the research and studies of peptides from Maximpep.

The communication so far has been some of the best I have delt with from a research company. Maxim has been easy to talk to, deal with and his response time is usally in minutes, and at most same day. The peptides were recieved in less than one working week and were packaged very well and discreetly.I also recieved emails about my order and that it had shipped. A letter also came with the shipment explaining their commitment to the customer and the product, you can tell they are taking the extra step to have a successful operation.

My test subject will be dosing GHRP-6 and CJC-1295 w/o dac 100mcgs each 3 times a day. The main goal of the test subject is to maintain/gain muscle mass while losing fat. The test subject will also be excited to experience a deeper sleep from the peptides.

I am waiting on bac water to get here before my test subject starts its first dose, which should be with in the next few days. I will update this research log regularly with effects, reactions, and benefits regularly.

anything i say or do on this forum is fake and for entertaiment purposes only.

Rep Points

I agree, he answered all my questions the same day and items where shipped out the next morning. I should receive my CJC and Ghrp-2 on Tuesday. A++++ on communication so far.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Re: MAXIMPEP'S GHRP-6 and CJC-1295 no DAC Research

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyLifter View Post
    I agree, he answered all my questions the same day and items where shipped out the next morning. I should receive my CJC and Ghrp-2 on Tuesday. A++++ on communication so far.

Very nice. Are you running a log?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Bump for research

Always the highest quality of USA made peptides and research chems!
    Find it for a lower price let us beat it!
    Receive 25% off your first order by signing up for an account use discount code imhere

www.MaximPeptide.com

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maximpep View Post
    Bump for research
    Just got the bac water when i arrived home today. research will start as soon as my test subject is done with its work out! reconstitution of the prduct went very smoothly, with the peptide powder disolving quickly, clearly and everything is great so far. Update will come soon after 1st administration.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Laptop busted so im logging from my phone.

Agter 1st dose subject felt a slight burn in injection site for just a second. Also felt tingling sensation in body. After 20-30 minutes subject was extremely hungry and is very suprised at the urge to eat. 2 handfuls of almonds, granola and a banana seemed to help it which is out of his norm for a pist work out snack.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Awesome look forward to following

Receive 25% off your first order by signing up for an account use discount code imhere

www.MaximPeptide.com

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Doses today

5AM 100mcg each

5PM 100 mcg each

10PM 100mcg each

Morning dose had subject very hungry but ate his normal meal of 3 hard boiled eggs, 2oz turkey kielbasa and 2 scoops whey. He was still hungry but was able to manage.

Evening dose had him smashing a 5 egg omelet with 4oz chicken, onions and cheese and was still hungry but held off.

Last dose he is hopefully going to get some solid sleep with.

So far he is loving it and believes it to be a very potent combo!

SCAMMER

Rep Points

great log!!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Chino007 View Post
    great log!!

Thanks Chino

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Subject is lacking quite a bit of energy today, this might be a possible effect of the peptides which is common with good potency. Subject is also on a low carb diet and energy could be lacking there as well. He also slept very well last night, best sleep all week and woke up feeling well rested.

Subject is learning how to manage the hunger pains associated with the peptides and is adapting well.

Doses were

5Am
    5Pm
    9Pm post workout

All is good and he is looking forward to continuing our reasearch and believes he is going to be pleased with the results.

Rep Points

Any plans to get a blood test? I'd love to see how your GH serum levels compare to mine... I'm on the same compounds/doses/schedule as you.

Aesthetic god

Rep Points

Honestly I'm very impressed with maxim. He's helped me out alot and everything I've gotten from them has been extremely professional and on point. Shipping is quick and secure. Bubble wrap like a m/f lol. Communication is quick and I can actually understand him lol

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemalt View Post
    Any plans to get a blood test? I'd love to see how your GH serum levels compare to mine... I'm on the same compounds/doses/schedule as you.

I dont see why not. Is there a protocol to doing the test? How long after dosing do you need to get blood drawn?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Fasted work out and cardio this morning, dose was administered 30 minutes priror to session and another 30 minutes after session. Hunger is still there, after fasted workout the subject devoured a good meal. Sleep was awesome for the subject last night

Post work out meal. The hunger is insane but more manageable for the non work out dosing.

2 servings oats
    1 cup berries
    2Tbsp honey
    3Eggs
    6oz ground turkey

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Z82 View Post
    I dont see why not. Is there a protocol to doing the test? How long after dosing do you need to get blood drawn?
    Half-life of mod grf(1-29) is about 30 mins but there's a ramp-up delay and it's suggested that peak levels are reached at around the 40 mins mark with subcutaneous injection and diffusion into the bloodstream, so that's the point at which to get the test.

I couldn't dig up the direct studies to support this, but here are some teaser links if you got hours to burn on research.

Dat's - CJC-1295 & GHRP-6 (Basic Guides) - Professional Muscle
    Exciting! GRF1-29/GHRP-2 serum GH test! - Professional Muscle

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Great Log Thanks for keeping us posted......

www.MaximPeptide.com

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maximpep View Post
    Great Log Thanks for keeping us posted......

No problem!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemalt View Post
    Half-life of mod grf(1-29) is about 30 mins but there's a ramp-up delay and it's suggested that peak levels are reached at around the 40 mins mark with subcutaneous injection and diffusion into the bloodstream, so that's the point at which to get the test.

I couldn't dig up the direct studies to support this, but here are some teaser links if you got hours to burn on research.

Dat's - CJC-1295 & GHRP-6 (Basic Guides) - Professional Muscle
    Exciting! GRF1-29/GHRP-2 serum GH test! - Professional Muscle

Thanks for the info. I will try and do this when some spare time is available.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

The last couple days have been very busy for the subject. Everything is still on track and running smooth with the research. The subject is starting to catch a cold which is effecting his weight training.

Doses are the same, hunger is still there but becoming more manageable as the days go by. We will see how he holds up to a 5 day juice cleanse! Sleep is awesome for the subject, he says its literally like he has an onn/off switch.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Bump for research

www.MaximPeptide.com

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Subject has a cold and is still dosing regularly. He has started noticing numbing in his wrist/hands/fingers while sleeping. He says its not too bad and goes to normal after blood starts flowing.

Subject is doing a 5 day fresh juice and protein shake fast for a detox. Obviously the hunger is strong from the fast and even more so from the ghrp6.

Rest and detoxing should help keep him feeling good.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Subject has kicked his cold and is still dosing regularly. Tingling in hands, fingers, and wrists.

Feeling is great and getting some great hardness on muscles. Sleep is top notch and probably the best effect yet on the research. Although hours of sleep is the same, the deepness of the sleep is 10x better.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

The peps are making the subject feel stronger in the gym and stamia seems to be through the roof even on fasted training. Feeling of well being and energy are very noticeable for the subject. The subject was very happy with todays training session. Sleep is still top notch.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

had a couple of days there with no research, but back at it today. work had the subject for 70 hours last week, it has been very busy! had a leg sesh on friday and going to hit up shoulders tomorrow. this thursday subject will be starting the strong lifts 5x5 routine for strength training and also starting pct in 7 more days.

dosed 100mcgm each today @ 5pm and getting ready to dose the same for subjects bed time! great sleep comming up!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Great log brother...

www.MaximPeptide.com

BOARD REP

Rep Points

not much different to log today, except great sleep and and noticible numbing in the hands and wrists. the subjects cold has seemed to creep back on him and is using the dosing to get some much needed sleep. the research tomorrow will hopefully be a little easier on the subject after some much needed rest.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

subjects last dose of test was a week ago, feeling the levels going down especially at the gym, ughhhhh. the hcg blast prob isnt helping much either. but anyway thats the name of the game. pct in 7 more days!

the peps are driving the subject with an edge during test levels dropping and hopefully through pct as well! they are definately going to aide in recovery all around and through sleep as well!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

still going strong with the great sleep, strength is hanging on as test levels drop, i believe the subjects strength is still there due to the peptides. if not for the peps, strength and stamina would be much harder.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

The subjects test levels are dropping by the day (just a few days out from PCT), However recovery seems to be going superbly. The peps have alot to do with this, although subject is plenty sore after work outs he seems to be able to do fine in the gym by the next day. Stamnia is great even after 70+ hours of physical labor on the job this week.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast