• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My Body Creation

CourtQueen

Swearing off coffee, hell
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
"You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing."
Rene McPherson
:bounce2:

HISTORY:
This is my post-pregnancy body re-shape. I'm determined to have the best bod I can have (for multiple reasons). I've come a long ways but have a long ways to go..........

Diet/Nutrition:
This is my weak point. :yawn: I've always found the subject rather boring but I'm taking more of an interest lately. Hoping to get all the gurus here to help steer me in the right direction.

Stats:
5'8"
23%bf
LBM 140.2

Current Exercise:
Cardio 3 days moderate 20 to 30 min., 2 days HIIT
Weights - Legs twice a week - UBWO split to 2 days
At least one day of volleyball:thumb:

Current Diet:
As of today I've cut out the yogurt......
I absolutely abhor calorie counting, yuck yuck yuck, but will be working with fitday as much as possible.
Today's plan
8:30 Meal 1: non-fat cottage cheese with strawberries
Coffee with non-fat milk (had planned on lean turkey omelette but late to work and left my food at home)
10:30Meal 2: MRP - LeanBody for Her, carrots, flax oil
12:30 Meal 3: Chicken & Soba Noodles with Pad Thai Sauce
3:30 Meal 4: Spinach Salad with broccoli and edamame
4:30 Workout
6:30 Meal 5: Salmon with a little wheat couscous
8:30 Meal 6: egg white omelette with green pepper

Also take a multivitamin and Glucosamine/Chondroitin every day. Emer'gen-C every other day

I know I need to work on getting specific with portion size. I go with the fist rule still. I welcome comments - suggestions. Please remember I'm a puter geek not a nutrition one so please excuse any obvious flaws (I know I have a ton of those)

Goals: 18%BF by July 13th (plus a whole bunch more but don't need to share everything ;)

What mountains are you looking at???

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYY GOD!!! my favorite place in the whole wide world!! BOULDER, I was just there again I miss it:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hey CQ, Leslie right?

You need to weigh your protein to make sure you're getting enough first. After doing that for a while you get used to eyeballing and then you don't have to weigh.

What is edamem? a kind of cheese?

How old is your little one now? Congrats! :D

Originally posted by lina
Hey CQ, Leslie right?Yep - Leslie

You need to weigh your protein to make sure you're getting enough first. After doing that for a while you get used to eyeballing and then you don't have to weigh. Going to work on that :)

What is edamem? soy beans

How old is your little one now? twins - 22 months old :help: (it has taken me awhile to recover, obviously still at it
[

FRIDAY!! I love Fridays!! Think I will have to have some wine tonight (and I hardly ever drink).

Well - I start a new 12-week mission (Kind of my personal competition ;) ) on Monday. So I will start posting diet and exercise at that time. I will be going to a trainer twice a week and really cracking down on the food.

Staying healthy with the food the next couple of days but not going to log it or plan it until Monday. I'll just get in some cardio until Monday. I need the 3 day break before refocusing.

:flex:

A break is always a good idea ... just don't let the break get out of control food-wise.

We look forward to the new journey to begin Monday.

Hey, where is all the ash in your diet?

Haha - Just waiting for my detour bars to arrive (NOT)

(Besides, I'll probably get plenty in my wine :lick: )

IML Gear Cream!
I hope it is red at least.

BTW, I still eat my detours.

A nice Pinot Noir
Why do they even make white?

I think most people will still eat detours (unless they are forced out of business).

I am going with 1fast's results since I know and trust him.

As to white wine, I really don't know. And what will you be eating with your red?

OH SHIT!!! YOU have twins??? Boys? Girls? One of each?

My boys are alomst 14 months.

I knew I liked you.

I avoid bars unless I'm in a crunch or on the road. But, it sounds like with the recipe changing and the label the results might be moot.

Salmon - I definitely feel like some salmon. Or maybe I'll make my balsamic chicken - oh yummy, I want to go home now and eat ...

You like me because I have twins?? bwwwahahaha Because that puts me in the insane group???

One of each (and now I'm done - WOOHOO - at least I think)

I like you because:

1) liked the attitude in the detour thread
2) the red wine
3) the twins confirmed it

Oh, the volleyball thing helps too.

:cool:
Thanks! (Attitude is very important on the court. Most people think I'm a bitch because of it. bwwwahahaha)

DAY 1

Pre-workout
Vitamin C
Greens Today Soy Protein 22 0 3 3 (Cals/Fat/Carb/Prot)
Boichem LO Carb Whey Powder 22 0 1 4

7:00am
HIIT 24min on elliptical with arms

Meal 1 8:30am
Sweetpotatoes baked 76 2 14 1
Chicken, breast grilled no skin 92 2 0 17
MultiGrain Flakes Organic Fiber 8 64 0 15 2

CLA - 2 caps
Multivitamin
Gluc/Chond

Coffee, espresso 5 0 1 0
Milk, cow's, fluid, skim or nonfat, 0.5% or less butterfat 86 0 12 8

Meal 2
1/2 of this Vitapro mrp by V3S 280 3 20 42
1/2 of this Flaxseed oil 120 14 0 0
Broccoflower, raw 18 0 4 2

Meal 3
Chicken, breast, with or without bone, broiled, skin not eaten 275 6 0 52
Blackberries, raw 49 0 12 1

BLEW IT BIG TIME HERE -----Bagel, wheat 509 2 104 19 I was having the worst craving. Think I might need something more for a substantial carb in the morning. Any ideas or thoughts on this? I'm so mad at myself for this. NO MORE BAGELS FOR 12 WEEKS!!!!!

Meal 4
1/2 of this Vitapro mrp by V3S 280 3 20 42
1/2 of this Flaxseed oil 120 14 0 0

Meal 5 Pamcakes 2
Banana, raw 0.3 medium (7" to 7-7/8" long) 33 0 8 0
Cheese, cottage, lowfat (1-2% fat) 0.25 cup 41 1 2 7
Oatmeal, cooked, quick (1 or 3 minutes), NS as to fat added in cooking 0.3 cup, cooked 44 1 8 2
Egg, white only, cooked 3 white 49 0 1 10

Meal 6 :tomato:
Cookie, oatmeal 2 medium (2-5/8" dia) 121 5 18 1

Total Calories 1919 36 224 173

Rough Plan

Meal 2: MRP (1/2) vitapro & broccoli
Meal 3: Chicken & Spinach Salad
Meal 4: MRP(1/2) & blackberries
Meal 5: Pamcakes and cauliflower
Meal 6: omelette with green pepper

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Good job court!!!!

DAY 2

After a not so spectacular DAY 1 I will succeed and have a clean day today.

UBWO
Boichem LO Carb Whey Powder 33 gram 120 0 5 24

Meal 1 8:00am
Egg 3 hardboiled 49 0 1 10
Chicken 3oz 137 3 0 26
MultiGrain Flakes Organic Fiber 8 1 oz 101 0 24 3
Sweetpotatoes 0.5 cup 127 3 23 2
Total Calories 535 6 53 65

Meal 2 10am
1/2 Vitapro mrp by V3S 1 serving 280 3 20 42
Strawberries, raw 10 medium (1-1/4" dia) 36 0 8 1

Meal 3 12am
Bread, pita, wheat or cracked wheat 1 large pita (6-1/2" dia) 232 1 47 9
Tuna, canned, water pack 2 oz 66 0 0 14
Emer'gen-c 1 serving 18 0 5 0

UBWO 12:30
following the 12-10-8-6-12 12
DB BP 20 22.5 25 30 25 Incline 12
Seated Row 40 50 60 70 60 Lat Pull down 70
Shoulder Raises 8 10 12 (felt like a big whoosy here) 12
Tri Ext 17.5 20 22.5 25 22.5

Meal 4
MultiGrain Flakes Organic Fiber 8 3 oz 304 0 73 9
Broccoflower, raw 3 oz, raw, yields 16 0 3 2

so far Total Calories 1404 13 186 139

Last edited:
Well, now I'm having doubts about starting a journal here. Of all the places I visit and post I decided that this was the most knowledgable site and the place I could learn something.

Now there is all this wasted energy on the drama of posts....geesh, it is all so stupid. Interpretation is such an individual thing. The written word is always interpreted in so many ways that you really can't be so fuqing sure of anything.

So, that is my thoughts and I'll continue my journal and stay out of open chat!!!

Originally posted by CourtQueen
So, that is my thoughts and I'll continue my journal and stay out of open chat!!!

Typically my policy to, though in any gathering of people, I suppose we have to expect drama.

Looks like you have your meals in order, I did not notice a "slip" yesterday, did I miss it?

What kind of routines are you doing?

What are your short term and long term goals? (Other than sanity and sleep from the twins ;) )

If I missed this somewhere, sorry.

Good call with the red wine. Top stuff.

Spannish Rioja is my and your friend.

Peaksy - update the sig, old man.

BIG SLIP :headbang:
But new day - some nights it is really hard to get my meals in with the kids. That is why weekends are my biggest challenge.

Goals
12-week <18%bf (this should be cake as long as I avoid the cake KWIM)
Actually use the alarm clock and get some morning workouts in.. (should be easier with daylight savings and summer)
long-term - (toying with the idea of bb comp but just don't think that is my thing) stay healthy :) , maybe a triathalon, actually that galaxy comp looks interesting. Win a few sand tourneys and maybe visit Calif to compete in a few.

I have a few more life-goals with education, spirituality and career stuff but that doesn't need to be shared here ;)

I'm doing HIIT 3 days a week and then 2day UBWO split and 2 day full LBWO with some cardio at the end of the non-HIIT days.

Day 3

Meal 1
CLA EAS 1 serving 10 1 0 0
Boichem LO Carb Whey Powder 17 gram 62 0 2 12
MultiGrain Flakes Organic Fiber 8 2 gram 7 0 2 0
Chicken, breast 3 oz, boneless, cooked, skinless 137 3 0 26
Sweetpotatoes baked 0.25 cup 64 2 12 1
Coffee, espresso 4 fl oz 11 0 2 0
Milk skim or nonfat 2 cup 171 1 24 17

Meal 2

Meal 3
Bread, pita, wheat or cracked wheat 1 medium pita (5-1/4" dia) 123 1 25 5
Tuna, canned, water pack 3.25 oz 107 1 0 24
Licorice 6 stick 242 0 61 0

Meal 4
Vitapro mrp by V3S 1 serving 280 3 20 42

Total Calories 1213 11 148 126

Off to PT to work those Legs (JUST SAY NO TO DEADLIFTS UGH j/k)

Chicken and a banana

Last edited:
Well I'll be damn. I've lost 1.5% bf in the last 3 weeks. So redoing my goals....

16% I'm shooting for 16% in the next 11 1/2 weeks! I think I can totally do this. Amazing the momentum just seems to keep my body going no matter how bad I thought I was being with the food.

Ok, no celebrations yet.... I have weeks to focus on so that I can reach a higher.....

Keep it in context. Sometimes "slips" promote lipolysis as they can stimulate ones metabolism by increasing leptin levels.

On the other hand, you can be perfect on your diet for weeks and the scale/calipers won't budge due to fallen leptin levels.

Bottom line: cheat, right? Well, controlled cheating, or refeeding, is not such a bad idea, but the true bottom line is that you should have a game plan, and stick to it. If it is well planned, and well thought out, over time you will achieve all your goals.

Oh, BTW, congrats on the loss!

Back