• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I'M Fat Hobbit :(

ckcrown84

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am a bit surprised at how small and out of shape some of the contestants are that sponsors picked for the AG transformation challenge.

I mean I ain't the biggest most ripped guy but damn nyucka

Yall need to eat more wheaties

Lmao half these guys are over 20% bf. I'm not the biggest but I think I look damn good compared to half these contestants. I've yet to see someone else in any of the contests with abs and still be decent size I'm only 205 at 6'1

Ima post my most recent pics in a sec--the tanning bed ones obv look similar to old tanning bed pics cuz they are same poses in same mirror in same spot.
Posting in 5.

I'm pretty sure no one trains in AG.

IMAG0785.jpg

IMAG0003.jpg

IMAG0785.jpg

IMAG0002.jpg
'

Obviously I am not worth sponsoring :)

irony is one is 5 ft 4

is it hard to be 12 to 15 % at around or sub 200 pounds?

if i ever hit that weight i will blow my brains out...i really will

my fragile ego would cease to exist

Overthetop is a few inches shorter then me at same weight. Do u see abs on him

Kos ur 240+. At what bf? What would u weigh if u were 10%

probly like 220...which is the absolute lowest i would ever go...im sure im at 18 to 20 right now...if i have to go lower than 220 to be in some kind of decent shape then its just not in the caRDS FOR ME...I HAVE NO DESIRE TO BE AT THT LOW OF A WEIGHT...I HAve been over 210 since i was 13

I don't think its right to really use height as all that much of a disadvantage, unless you have complete shit genetics. I mean if you train and eat properly you can and will look good. Also, bigger people filled out properly look better than smaller people... period. Ask any female and look at the Olympians.

Also you have to consider starting and ending points - weight / relative to height. Some people as I said have really crap geneits so really lose out in that ratio others regardless of height (taller or small) do really well. I was probably middle of the road. I started at 150lbs... Now I am 205lbs.

Shit I'm not happy at 205 right now. Only reason I'm light is because of falling off a roof cuz some dumb fuck couldn't hold a ladder. Ill be back at 220 again ;). I'm with you on not wanting to be under 220ish. It's a mother fucker not being able to train for 7-8 months

sponsors didn't picked anyone..anyone can join and participate whatever your goals are...you 205 with 20% bf..you should not be criticising others my friend

I think a transformation contest is a hell of a way to get motivated. The last one I was in I busted my damn ass and ended up winning. Anyone trying to better themselves gets a thumbs up in my book. Good luck everyone cuz I'm coming for ya

sponsors didn't picked anyone..anyone can join and participate whatever your goals are...you 205 with 20% bf..you should not be criticising others my friend

Post a pic sir.

Please humble me.

I heard through the grape vine sil is a monster but has a small dick. That being said I'd still let him tongue my butt

how does posting my pic will validate your attack on others?it doesnt make sense son

I shall criticize just as others have had their share of criticizing me.

I just wanted to see pics of you so I can in turn criticize you. No big deal though.
Get big sir, get big

I shall criticize just as others have had their share of criticizing me.

I just wanted to see pics of you so I can in turn criticize you. No big deal though.
Get big sir, get big

haha you called people small and out of shape while 205 20%...is this real life?

haha you called people small and out of shape while 205 20%...is this real life?

I am not 20% BF first of all and my BF falls quite within the limits of anyone off season if they aren't cutting for contest.
Again post some pics up then you can criticize my "fat" ass and then maybe you can tell me a bit about conditioning.

Oh and I compete in Powerlifting, compete March 2nd... 198lbs weight class. Ironman Classic Pro / AM event. Cincinnati. Videos will be posted.
Again, please school me in how to be conditioned for my event?

What should I weigh and what should I lift?

What do you weigh and what do you lift? -- videos ?

This guy is Fat and unconditioned... Per [Sil]
IMAG0008.jpg

I am not 20% BF first of all and my BF falls quite within the limits of anyone off season if they aren't cutting for contest.
Again post some pics up then you can criticize my "fat" ass and then maybe you can tell me a bit about conditioning.

Oh and I compete in Powerlifting, compete March 2nd... 198lbs weight class. Ironman Classic Pro / AM event. Cincinnati. Videos will be posted.
Again, please school me in how to be conditioned for my event?

What should I weigh and what should I lift?

What do you weigh and what do you lift? -- videos ?

lol you competing in powerlifting and not bodybuilding so your ''conditioning'' is fine..and yes you are 20% thx for validating that with your last pic..

This guy is Fat and unconditioned... Per [Sil]
IMAG0008.jpg

I think youre cute.

The sooner you send little willy winkie pics, the sooner we can discuss your Mod position

Back