• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

KOS AG Training Log

KOS,
When you do those dumb bell laterals, where do you feel them at?
Also how much direct rear delt work do you do?

i do laterals in all kinds of diff ways...i even used some kro daddy vid form.with tiny light dbs...sometimes arms straight....sometimes bent...fast rep...slow reps...sometimes old school all the way up...sometimes not
heavy weight...low weight...rarely do presses now...never did shit for my shoulders...maybe a good thing to throw in every now an then

rarely throw in rear delts...when i do its 5 light sets of something convenient

I'm on Dragon Pharma Cut mix.. upped it to 1.5mls ED.. stuff isn't strong like I was hoping it would be..

1.5ml= 75mg

75x7 = 525 Tren/Test/Mast

So far its not so great lol 75mg ED ain't no joke when you are using tren... .. 3 1/2 vials left of it.. then 5 vials of Kalpa cut mix.. So we'll see if both sets are bunk!

KOS AG and AY Challenge Log

75ml tren ED should have you shaking like a Alzheimer's patient

I forget

DP did me right. Funky looking tren but the stuff was very strong.

IML Gear Cream!
more sore and active this week than ive been in i dont know how long
just arms today....lots of angles and reps

408456_542965155723479_301299223_n.jpg
Damn, dude. Keep at it. Shoulders and arms are showing good shape.

DP did me right. Funky looking tren but the stuff was very strong.

So far, i'm sleeping soundly, no sweats, no cough.. just steady improvements in the gym.. no day time sweats either.. idk i don't feel shit lol but i'll keep pumping away

So far, i'm sleeping soundly, no sweats, no cough.. just steady improvements in the gym.. no day time sweats either.. idk i don't feel shit lol but i'll keep pumping away

Your misses will tell if your body temp is up at night - that's a sure sign of tren at moderate doses

I don't think my gen shi is coming either

My auexis tren phormone enthate is the real deal.Im up all night weezing and wake up thinking I pissed the bed each night o and my back starting to look like stfuandlift face good shit

I have some Legal Oral everything.

Trying to get jerked and Lean?

Interested in the cut mix sfw had good results from kalpa keep us updated with dragon pharma should be feeling something

KOS better listen, or i will fuck his log...

In every other post of your you mention me....then throw a fit if i post the ruth in your fake journal
classic azza 40 something year old douche

Look at your avi stupid
but im the shit starter

wanna link o the most recent thread runnin your mouth?STOP COMPARING YOURSELF TO ME...YOU AINT SHIT

i cant compare, you are fatter than me?just stop it, hater.. i will ditch the avi, but only cause i feel sorry for your ass, keep out of my log or i will post, tranny, scat and whale pics in your everday until it ends

just stay out of my business KOS, and i will stay out of yours.

Back