• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

KOS AG Training Log

IML Gear Cream!
Alcoholism, is described as someone who could have a single drink.... but if it drastically changes your personality, your an alcoholic.

Hope zis elps fat man

I just did 2 hours and 43 minutes straight of low-intensity cardio.

I deserve to eat whatever I want bra.

WHat da fucks TOnya ?

and who cares about carb intake if your trying to bulk up

my portions are almost always smaller than my 110 pound wife plus she snacks 24 7 def im not an ectomorph all that cardio u either very fat or very stupid

you bragged in print about beating a woman

and lol at mister dedication needing fuking nerve pills and whatever else to deal with his intense internet contest prep

"wp has the most awesomest valiums and xanax...blagh blah etc."

motherfuker pleaze...here we go again with the no progress shit

I have not used valium in MANY years. Honest to God.

I did have a legit script for Xanax though at one time.

my portions are almost always smaller than my 110 pound wife plus she snacks 24 7 def im not an ectomorph all that cardio u either very fat or very stupid

I have watched you post this over the years and I can't remember if I ever responded but to tell you the honest truth this is one of your biggest problems. You have to eat like a body builder to make good changes. You don't eat enough clean food.

Lots of clean small meals daily.

i have found a few shakes i can tolerate but the bloat i feel when i eat sucks bad.....i do ok with fish but thats it

IML Gear Cream!
I barely use protein powder.. all i eat is 8-9oz chicken breast 5 times a day... then once in a while i'll have shake if i'm thirsty.. (only follow this diet on my clean days)

on my dirty days i eat boxes of cookies!

Or because I eat the cleanest carbs possible, my rear delts have vascularity ?

You obviously haven't done diet research the way you talk.

And if your eating the same shit as your wife, does this mean you wanna look like her ?

I bet your against veggies too.

Shakes should be post-workout ONLY !

And you should use plant protein because not only does your body assimilate more of it... it digests it faster too.

You have to play this game from the inside out... all the training/cardio/drugs don't count for fuck all if your body is not functioning/healing properly.

Good easily digested proteins.... Pea, Hemp, Rice

KOS you said you get bloat from your shakes... 10 to 1 your using Whey... try one of these next time.

You have nothing to lose other than that spare tire round your waist.

I love whey protein! it makes me bloated and fat and overweight

^^^ Cool story

Look KOS i have the will power, fact
i am doing the challenge, fact
yes i have my issues right now, fact
but they are not excuses,
if my head fell off and it prevented me from working out would this be an excuse or a set back?
i have no gear, fact
i have no help, fact
i am not as fat as you, fact
you have made decent progress, fact

Or because I eat the cleanest carbs possible, my rear delts have vascularity ?

You obviously haven't done diet research the way you talk.

And if your eating the same shit as your wife, does this mean you wanna look like her ?

I bet your against veggies too.

how would we know

how would we know

we need pics, he is mouthing off about not wanting Sil to get his pics and shop?em, but if he has this vascular condition of the rear delt, he might be in a league of his own?.

IML Gear Cream!
KOS AG and AY Challenge Log

i have found a few shakes i can tolerate but the bloat i feel when i eat sucks bad.....i do ok with fish but thats it

You might have some food allergies.

Look KOS i have the will power, fact
i am doing the challenge, fact
yes i have my issues right now, fact
but they are not excuses,
if my head fell off and it prevented me from working out would this be an excuse or a set back?
i have no gear, fact
i have no help, fact
i am not as fat as you, fact
you have made decent progress, fact

no...youd be dead and i would throw a party

i thought yow would call me a wuss.

so anyway KOS, seeing we are being so honest with each other, how the fuck did you get so fat a few years ago?

^^^ On thin ice

KOS AG and AY Challenge Log

Little_Debbie.gif

havent really felt like logging individual workouts

but i will say ive been doing things differently...training more at the gym than at home

hitting bodyparts twice a week instead of one...didnt really like that but will see how i feel or look

i noticed when im lifting starting to see ripples thru my chest and delts...new veins in new places...waist isnt small by any means but taper is getting better all the time

i get hounded at the gym by all the annoying kids...getting gawked at in public...more people than normal coming up to me and asking me things...milfs asking for favors at the gym....dont know if ive ever felt better about the direction im going in

i had a new vein on my calf muscle last night, i named him Cam Brady, i name all my veins.

Back