• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

KOS AG Training Log

IML Gear Cream!
309926_546314508721877_703736065_n.jpg
312322_546314502055211_54017214_n.jpg

OMG!!

I have a free pass here.

KOS AG and AY Challenge Log

Milf-favours???

312322_546314502055211_54017214_n.jpg

Is this "Chakan the forever" man fat boy ?

havent really felt like logging individual workouts

but i will say ive been doing things differently...training more at the gym than at home

hitting bodyparts twice a week instead of one...didnt really like that but will see how i feel or look

i noticed when im lifting starting to see ripples thru my chest and delts...new veins in new places...waist isnt small by any means but taper is getting better all the time

i get hounded at the gym by all the annoying kids...getting gawked at in public...more people than normal coming up to me and asking me things...milfs asking for favors at the gym....dont know if ive ever felt better about the direction im going in

^^^ Delusions of grandeur

KOS by the end of this you better lose at least 10lbs :paddle:

HOLY SHIT This is the best log I have ever read . I cant believe I was missing this . WOW !!! Page 6 was the best so far lil kids are guawking at me and ppl are coming up to me in public, milfs asking for advice LMFAO

Last edited:
I am just happy to know the one they call KOS, i mean just speaking of his awesomeness gets lil kids are guawking at me and ppl are coming up to me in public, milfs asking for advice LMFAO

HOLY SHIT This is the best log I have ever read . I cant believe I was missing this . WOW !!! Page 6 was the best so far lil kids are guawking at me and ppl are coming up to me in public, milfs asking for advice LMFAO

Murf, you are a small, pale Irish bastard who has never lifted a weight in his life. Post up a pic or GTFO :lol:

murf is big i think

im just a big fish in a small fast hillbilly pond...its really not a big deal

id just be a fat hairy guy in decent sized city

murf is big i think

im just a big fish in a small fast hillbilly pond...its really not a big deal

id just be a fat hairy guy in decent sized city

Finally... some honesty

so as usual I am trying different things all the time...been hitting bodyparts a ridiculous amount of times per week...at least 2 or 3...besides legs....tired....weaker...don't like it...but feel so guilty and weird about time off from the gym....sitting at 249

IML Gear Cream!
today I did back but mostly just trained wife.....she benched for the first time ever and did little more than her bodyweight...man she rules

so as usual I am trying different things all the time...been hitting bodyparts a ridiculous amount of times per week...at least 2 or 3...besides legs....tired....weaker...don't like it...but feel so guilty and weird about time off from the gym....sitting at 249
I do the same thing. Everytime I'm In the gym I do diff shit. Various grip pulls / decline incline flat diff grips that's how I've always been. To me doing the same workout every week gets old

I'm trying to focus on ashtetics and putting on some size again. When I get back to 220 ill never let myself get below it again. U still running your cut mix from jintani?

Nice nice. When I ran wps cyp it was damn close to the best test I've ever ran. What's ur doses looking like?

Back