• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Orgasm - Who's responsible?

Orgasm - Who's responsible?

• The woman is responsible for her own pleasure.

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • The man must make sure she's satisfied.

Votes: 107 79.3%
  • The mailman is always good backup!

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Orgasm's are over-rated.

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters

mmafiter

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was thinking, we all know there are many women out there who don't achieve regular orgasm's during sex. My question is this; Who's responsibility is it to ensure the female achieves orgasm?:shrug:

I think it's the woman's responsibility. If a woman is too timid or repusled to manually stimulate herself to orgasm, how can that be the man's fault? I couldn't handle being with a woman who didn't tell me what she wanted sexually. How am I supposed to know what gets you off, if YOU don't even know?:rolleyes: There's nothing worse than playing the guessing game.:mad:

As a guy, I wouldn't let that slide. If I wasn't achieving orgasm, I'd certainly let my wife know about it, and at the very least manually stimulate myself during sex to achieve orgasm.

MMA.. They say Marriage is about communicating and listening to the wife in order to avoid guessing, I say FUQ that:D

Heavy weight bout is about Three minutes.. Shit Mike Tyson knocked some of his opponents in less than that. So I say you either catch up within that three minute time span, get yourself off manually while I am resting

or wait for the next round , whenever that comes :D

Maybe you should bring that woman over here to a real man, mmafiter.

Originally posted by Pumpin' Iron

There are no problems with me satisfying MY woman. I have no illusions that she orgasms everytime, but I refuse to feel guilty about it. But, I'm pretty sure w8's toes curl 80% of the time in the bedroom....or bathroom, kitchen, living room....etc.:D

Now, maybe you should pull up your pants and step away from the computer. Just cause you can masturbate to pictures of unattainable women like a champ, doesn't mean you're ready to take on the big dogs. :nana:

Originally posted by mmafiter
As a guy, I wouldn't let that slide. If I wasn't achieving orgasm, I'd certainly let my wife know about it, and at the very least manually stimulate myself during sex to achieve orgasm.

If you have to let your wife know you're not having an orgasm, there are some serious perception problems going on. . .a man's orgasm is as plain as day.

It's a combination, really. If it were a single person's job to ensure their orgasm, it wouldn't be sex, it would be masturbation. With that in mind, the person intending to achieve orgasm needs to take control and make sure it's going the way it should. Allowing someone hump and pump to no avail is evil, so very, very evil. :mad:

Now, maybe you should pull up your pants and step away from the computer. Just cause you can masturbate to pictures of unattainable women like a champ, doesn't mean you're ready to take on the big dogs. :nana:

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Once a task you first begun,
Never finished until it???s done,
Be the labor great or small,
Do it well or not at all!
- Big Mama

Originally posted by Pumpin' Iron

That is one hell of a first post, dude. Nice first impression -- NOT.

Yes. A woman or man is responsible ultimately for her/his pleasure. If you don't know your own body...how can anyone else? Sometime vocalizing that is the problem...something you have to work on. It took me several years of marriage to get there...BUT I MADE IT!! :D

I agree with buff, but I voted for the second choice with the thoughts that I make sure that some way, shape or form she's satisfied - because it's been said, men can get off pretty easy - or I can .. :hehe:

I also agree with ... piano ... :eek: :) the person intending to achieve orgasm needs to take control and make sure it's going the way it should

Re: Re: Orgasm - Who's responsible?

Originally posted by Pianomahnn
If you have to let your wife know you're not having an orgasm, there are some serious perception problems going on. . .a man's orgasm is as plain as day.

I'm saying it's a differerent mindset for men. Women tend to be brought up thinking they need to be demure, polite creatures that please others. This type of thinking sets them up to be unsatisfied in the bedroom, and then be too shy to fix the problem for fear of hurting thier partners feelings.

A guy will say "Do this. Go slower. Put your leg here." whatever. Btw, ejaculation doesn't equate to orgasm. There's a difference. :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
Re: Re: Re: Orgasm - Who's responsible?

Women tend to be brought up thinking they need to be demure, polite creatures that please others.

:lol ... Mrs. NT must have missed that class ... :funny: ... One might think she is a director the way things go in the bedroom sometimes. :evil:

But you are correct, I think most women might be brought up that way ... which is a shame, because the beauty of women in the bedroom is when they are enjoying orgasms!! :thumb:

Women tend to be brought up thinking they need to be demure, polite creatures that please others.

I agree my wife missed this class also :funny: :funny: :funny:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Orgasm - Who's responsible?

Originally posted by naturaltan
:lol ... Mrs. NT must have missed that class ... :funny: ... One might think she is a director the way things go in the bedroom sometimes. :evil:

But you are correct, I think most women might be brought up that way ... which is a shame, because the beauty of women in the bedroom is when they are enjoying orgasms!! :thumb:

You're a lucky guy there NT.:cool:

And I agree, there's nothing better than when women are satisfied in the bedroom.:thumb: Very, very sexy.:dance:

NT!! I love the new avey!!

:eek: ... that was us in Hedo :thumb:

thanks ;)

Originally posted by mmafiter Btw, ejaculation doesn't equate to orgasm. There's a difference. :thumb:

I'm soooooooooooo missing out on something here.

I've been walking down the street and all of a sudden busted a nut, with no feeling. *scratches head*

Seriously. . .what?

Who or what?? If it's what that then would be my tongue. I've made oral sex a hobby :)

Originally posted by Pianomahnn
I'm soooooooooooo missing out on something here.

I've been walking down the street and all of a sudden busted a nut, with no feeling. *scratches head*

Seriously. . .what?

Sometimes when men have sex they have an orgasm (where the feeliing is very intense and deep), and other times they just ejaculate.

You still ejaculate in both scenarios, the difference is in the intensity of pleasure.:shrug: I've felt the difference many times.:cool:

Sometimes when men have sex they have an orgasm (where the feeliing is very intense and deep), and ...

...the difference is in the intensity of pleasure.:shrug: I've felt the difference many times.:cool:

Its the same way with womens' orgasms, too. Some days its like "oh fuck! where did that come from" and other days its like "why did I bother?"

Sometimes when men have sex they have an orgasm (where the feeliing is very intense and deep), and other times they just ejaculate.

You still ejaculate in both scenarios, the difference is in the intensity of pleasure.:shrug: I've felt the difference many times.:cool:

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I know what you're saying now. For a while there I was imagining this magical spoogeless orgrasm, and thought to myself, "Condom free now, baby!!!"

Oh well. . .latex4lyfe!

IML Gear Cream!
I agree with Buff and NT, women need to control what they want, unless it's WILD SEX, then it's inevitable, the only question is how many times..............:dance: :banana: :D ;)

I choose the first two! Why would a man not want his woman to have an orgasm? I personally would rather time hers with mine and "Come together..... right now"

Actually, I'd rather her have many orgasms throughout the night!!! Why? BC/ if you do that, you'll always have a special invitation or phone calls for quite some time. :thumb:

i heard a comedian this weekend say when a woman can't orgasm it's the guy's fault. But when he can't get an erection it's off to the doctor!

Originally posted by david
It's the truth too, Cronno! So when will you see the Doctor?? :lol:

:haha: :haha:

Make her "cum" and
you'll ALWAYS have an open invitation
to "come" whenever you want :thumb:

Once a task you first begun,
Never finished until it???s done,
Be the labor great or small,
Do it well or not at all!
- Big Mama

I am responsible, especially when I'm alone.....................:rolleyes: :p