IronMag Research Chems

Accutane on cycle advice????? Anyone use while on cycle.

Rep Points

Accutane on cycle advice????? Anyone use while on cycle.

I have bad cystic acne on my back went to derm today was prescribed accutane 80mgs day for six months. will be getting bloods drawn every 4 weeks to check liver values etc.....

My question is im currently using halo extreme 75mgs day,test e. now adding accutane at 80mgs day sounds like a dangerous idea so i was wondering if i drop to 20mg of accutane per day and of course up my liver/organ support sup dose, would i still see results of clear skin.

if used on cycle what dose of accutane would be sufficient ?

would like to here some opinions/ peoples experience

STFU AND TRAIN!!!!

Rep Points

I've heard that accurate is hard on you, pm longworthb on here. He's the only one I've heard a review from and to the sounds of it he didn't like it.

STFU AND TRAIN!!!!

Rep Points

Accutane not accurate, damn data error pops up if I try to edit

Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

My question is do you wash your back? This is a valid question for any big guys. Because I have a hard time washing my shoulders at times. No way in hell I can wash my back, I bought a back scrubber with a heavy duty sponge on it and use ance medicine on it and started to tan. Also I have heard melantanon works great too. I would rather try that then start using acnutan.. I would also go to pantheonic acid at 10 pills a day before that. Or act for a perscription strength cream. I told my doc straight up that I am on anabolics and he gave me retenea (i cant spell it) which is a topical. But after I started scrubbing the shit out of my back... No issues not even a blemish.

Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Also a big indecator of ance when I get break outs its from when I know i fucked up my blood levels. Meaning not taking adex or aromasin allowing my estro to get high or missing injections or days i should be taking my orals. Having that yoyo effect in your cycle will increase the sides.

STFU AND TRAIN!!!!

Rep Points

My wife is on MT2 and after 1 pin of 100mcg she showed up at work and it looked like she had been tanning, I was surprised on how well it works

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jay_steel View Post
    My question is do you wash your back? This is a valid question for any big guys. Because I have a hard time washing my shoulders at times. No way in hell I can wash my back, I bought a back scrubber with a heavy duty sponge on it and use ance medicine on it and started to tan. Also I have heard melantanon works great too. I would rather try that then start using acnutan.. I would also go to pantheonic acid at 10 pills a day before that. Or act for a perscription strength cream. I told my doc straight up that I am on anabolics and he gave me retenea (i cant spell it) which is a topical. But after I started scrubbing the shit out of my back... No issues not even a blemish.
    ive tired the b5, ive been to the derm multiple times for it everything he gave me has failed . My question is im currently using halo extreme 75mgs day,test e. now adding accutane at 80mgs day sounds like a dangerous idea so i was wondering if i drop to 20mg of accutane per day and of course up my liver/organ support sup dose, would i still see results of clear skin.if used on cycle what dose of accutane would be sufficient ?

Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

no experience with accuatane.. how much B5 were you taking. Have you got blood work done yet to see what all your hormon levels are?

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

You don't need 80mg of Accutane to see results. 20-30mg daily is plenty.

I have taken it on cycle 2 separate times.

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!

Buy Syringes No Prescription
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    You don't need 80mg of Accutane to see results. 20-30mg daily is plenty.

I have taken it on cycle 2 separate times.
    thanks for input heavy

Team RamRod

Rep Points

I just ran a pretty heavy cycle with orals (dbol, adrol) and used 20mg/day of Accutane the entire time. I used LiverCare by Himalaya and my liver values were good throughout the entire cycle. I used researchstop's accutane and it's the real deal. Stay well hydrated and you'll be fine.

Aesthetic god

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jay_steel View Post
    shit I know how u feel. I can't reach my back worth a fuck. I had to buy a loofa on a stick that had a scratcher thing on it. It's also nice having a girl that'll do it for u lol

Aesthetic god

Rep Points

I ran accutane at 20mg a day and it dried me out baddddd. Dry ass skin chapped lips the works. Plus my liver values went to shit. Ill never run it again