• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Accutane on cycle advice????? Anyone use while on cycle.

kstar5

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have bad cystic acne on my back went to derm today was prescribed accutane 80mgs day for six months. will be getting bloods drawn every 4 weeks to check liver values etc.....

My question is im currently using halo extreme 75mgs day,test e. now adding accutane at 80mgs day sounds like a dangerous idea so i was wondering if i drop to 20mg of accutane per day and of course up my liver/organ support sup dose, would i still see results of clear skin.

if used on cycle what dose of accutane would be sufficient ?

would like to here some opinions/ peoples experience

I've heard that accurate is hard on you, pm longworthb on here. He's the only one I've heard a review from and to the sounds of it he didn't like it.

Accutane not accurate, damn data error pops up if I try to edit

My question is do you wash your back? This is a valid question for any big guys. Because I have a hard time washing my shoulders at times. No way in hell I can wash my back, I bought a back scrubber with a heavy duty sponge on it and use ance medicine on it and started to tan. Also I have heard melantanon works great too. I would rather try that then start using acnutan.. I would also go to pantheonic acid at 10 pills a day before that. Or act for a perscription strength cream. I told my doc straight up that I am on anabolics and he gave me retenea (i cant spell it) which is a topical. But after I started scrubbing the shit out of my back... No issues not even a blemish.

Also a big indecator of ance when I get break outs its from when I know i fucked up my blood levels. Meaning not taking adex or aromasin allowing my estro to get high or missing injections or days i should be taking my orals. Having that yoyo effect in your cycle will increase the sides.

My wife is on MT2 and after 1 pin of 100mcg she showed up at work and it looked like she had been tanning, I was surprised on how well it works

My question is do you wash your back? This is a valid question for any big guys. Because I have a hard time washing my shoulders at times. No way in hell I can wash my back, I bought a back scrubber with a heavy duty sponge on it and use ance medicine on it and started to tan. Also I have heard melantanon works great too. I would rather try that then start using acnutan.. I would also go to pantheonic acid at 10 pills a day before that. Or act for a perscription strength cream. I told my doc straight up that I am on anabolics and he gave me retenea (i cant spell it) which is a topical. But after I started scrubbing the shit out of my back... No issues not even a blemish.

ive tired the b5, ive been to the derm multiple times for it everything he gave me has failed . My question is im currently using halo extreme 75mgs day,test e. now adding accutane at 80mgs day sounds like a dangerous idea so i was wondering if i drop to 20mg of accutane per day and of course up my liver/organ support sup dose, would i still see results of clear skin.if used on cycle what dose of accutane would be sufficient ?

You don't need 80mg of Accutane to see results. 20-30mg daily is plenty.

I have taken it on cycle 2 separate times.

IML Gear Cream!
I just ran a pretty heavy cycle with orals (dbol, adrol) and used 20mg/day of Accutane the entire time. I used LiverCare by Himalaya and my liver values were good throughout the entire cycle. I used researchstop's accutane and it's the real deal. Stay well hydrated and you'll be fine.

shit I know how u feel. I can't reach my back worth a fuck. I had to buy a loofa on a stick that had a scratcher thing on it. It's also nice having a girl that'll do it for u lol

I ran accutane at 20mg a day and it dried me out baddddd. Dry ass skin chapped lips the works. Plus my liver values went to shit. Ill never run it again

Back