• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

So I thought I was on a 14 week cycle

crab107

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This only my second cycle and I have no idea how to tell good from bad
SO, I thought I've been on for 14 weeks, 10 weeks of deca at 250mg/wk, test cyp/en at 500mg/wk. Last shot of deca was 3 weeks ago, eased off the test with 250mg cyp 2 weeks ago then 125mg cyp last week.

The day after that last shot I went to the Doc for a physical and to have my PSA level checked, I told him to run my test levels for the hell of it, the result was 202!! Does that mean my gear was shit?? I'm thinkin my levels should have been much higher than that. I was running 2 differerent sources, I finshed the first vial of test and then strted the other about 5 weeks ago.

Now I have no idea if I even need to bother with PC fn T and no idea If I was ever on cycle to start with god damnit!!

From what I can gather, as a rough rule of thumb you ought to see test levels in ng/dL at about 4.5x whatever mg you're pinning per week. So 500mg when at stable blood levels should be in the neighborhood of 2000-2500 ng/dL. Your 202 level is extraordinarily low. That first vial of test you ran should be out of your system after 5 wks, so this is all the 2nd vial you ran. Looks bunk.

I would recommend frequent blood tests at least during your first few cycles, like every 2-4 wks. That's what I'm doing... I hate flying blind and just guessing what all this different gear is doing. You can use privatemdlabs.com to get your own blood tests if you don't want to bug your doc or flag problems with your insurance carrier.

What lab were you using? Something's not right. I find it odd after 7-8 weeks in that you couldn't tell you were on cycle. I can feel it as early as ten days on long ester test.

Seems like the deca was good and test wasn't, or you're way hypogonadic.

It was a local source. I didnt notice my sex drive going up near as bad as it was the first time. My girlfriend was exhasted after the first one. So wtf do i do now as far as pct goes?? Should i just jump back on cycle? Got some gear from AMA now and i hope its as good as everyone says.

Strange. If the test was bunk and the deca was good I'd expect some Ed probs. with test at 202 id definitely run a pct bro

It was a local source. I didnt notice my sex drive going up near as bad as it was the first time. My girlfriend was exhasted after the first one. So wtf do i do now as far as pct goes?? Should i just jump back on cycle? Got some gear from AMA now and i hope its as good as everyone says.
Ok...send me your new gear, I'll test it out...if its good I'll let you no to get some more for yourself:winkfinger:

Strange. But ya with ur test that low run a pct bro. I take that back did u do pre cycle bloods? If ur baseline is naturally that low which would suck but it is possible

IML Gear Cream!
Strange. But ya with ur test that low run a pct bro. I take that back did u do pre cycle bloods? If ur baseline is naturally that low which would suck but it is possible

No precycle bloods. It should still be above 202 after coming down from 500, to 250, then 125 shouldnt it? i got tested the day after the last shot at 125mg

Ya it should definitely be over 202 bro. Ur shut down and the test is Underdosed or bunk. 125 should be like 500 or so but it also depends on you. Hoyle tested at close to 500 on 200mg Watson

Yeah, you're def shut down from something. Some guys, including me, function just fine w low test.

I'd run a pct and get bloods after bro. Then start ur next cycle. Sucks I know. Kinda like u wasted a cycle

Ya it should definitely be over 202 bro. Ur shut down and the test is Underdosed or bunk. 125 should be like 500 or so but it also depends on you. Hoyle tested at close to 500 on 200mg Watson

I think im just naturally low because i feel like i always have. Never had much size with the testicles anyway...plus i did enough meth cocaine weed and alcohol to kill an elephant before i hit 28. Im thinkin all that gear wasnt worth shit...even the deca

It's a good possibility bro. That's why I usually recommend pre cycle bloods. Takes out the guess work. Now it's just up to you and what u want to do bro

It's a good possibility bro. That's why I usually recommend pre cycle bloods. Takes out the guess work. Now it's just up to you and what u want to do bro

Well,i guess im gonna run pct, get tested and pray that AMA labs gear is better than the hog
shit i just ran..lol

Hey guys, thanks alot for all the responses and help!!

from what i can gather, as a rough rule of thumb you ought to see test levels in ng/dl at about 4.5x whatever mg you're pinning per week. So 500mg when at stable blood levels should be in the neighborhood of 2000-2500 ng/dl. Your 202 level is extraordinarily low. That first vial of test you ran should be out of your system after 5 wks, so this is all the 2nd vial you ran. Looks bunk.

I would recommend frequent blood tests at least during your first few cycles, like every 2-4 wks. That's what i'm doing... I hate flying blind and just guessing what all this different gear is doing. You can use privatemdlabs.com to get your own blood tests if you don't want to bug your doc or flag problems with your insurance carrier.

thanks for the lab test hook up bro!!!!!!

Back