CleverShopping


I need something to increase my libido and help with premature ejaculation??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 34
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    cheyenne
    Posts
    56
    Rep Points
    1217830

    I need something to increase my libido and help with premature ejaculation??

    I am having trouble with my sex drive. For awhile now I usually havent ever had a problem of keeping up my sex drive or not being able to last long. I usually am able to make my partner cum 3-4 times and for the past couple months I'm lucky to give her one during oral and one during sex. Idk whats going on i just havent had the desire as much as i usually do. When i do i have a hard time not cumming so fast ans having to slow down cause i become so sensitive. can you guys give me stuff that will help both, links please =)

  2. #2
    STFU AND TRAIN!!!!
    Z499's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ohio Valley
    Posts
    1,706
    Rep Points
    273750217

    testosterone or are you wanting to stay hard longer? either way check out the sponsors

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    cheyenne
    Posts
    56
    Rep Points
    1217830

    Both I guess my desire isn't as it should be I'm 22 years old and can't stay aroused I guess really idk I haven't ever had this problem

  4. #4
    STFU AND TRAIN!!!!
    Z499's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ohio Valley
    Posts
    1,706
    Rep Points
    273750217

    Are you getting horny and can't get it up or just lacking sexual desire?? Sorry kinda reworded my question just trying to really pin point what you are searching for. There are times where I'm not even in the mood and I notice I'm getting hard before I started test last year that hardly happened to me and now it's an every day occurrence... Kinda awkward when it happens around family

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    dave 236's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    southeast U.S.
    Posts
    1,482
    Rep Points
    308148047

    Re: I need something to increase my libido and help with premature ejaculation??

    Any new medications or other thongs that may be responsible? Could be somethings different you haven't considered.

    Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    dave 236's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    southeast U.S.
    Posts
    1,482
    Rep Points
    308148047

    Re: I need something to increase my libido and help with premature ejaculation??

    Lol. Freudian slip meant things. Not thongs.

    Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

  7. #7
    STFU AND TRAIN!!!!
    Z499's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ohio Valley
    Posts
    1,706
    Rep Points
    273750217

    I need something to increase my libido and help with premature ejaculation??

    Lol if my woman was wearing a new thong well... She wouldn't be wearing it very long

  8. #8
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    cheyenne
    Posts
    56
    Rep Points
    1217830

    Quote Originally Posted by Z499 View Post
    Are you getting horny and can't get it up or just lacking sexual desire?? Sorry kinda reworded my question just trying to really pin point what you are searching for. There are times where I'm not even in the mood and I notice I'm getting hard before I started test last year that hardly happened to me and now it's an every day occurrence... Kinda awkward when it happens around family
    I'm like not trying horny, ill get hard but if like I'm going down on her ill lose it, and if I do I have to jerk off while I'm doing it and the become extra sensitive and can't last, my desire is low too

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    cheyenne
    Posts
    56
    Rep Points
    1217830

    [QUOTE=dave 236;3006518]Any new medications or other thongs that may be responsible? Could be somethings different you haven't considered.

    Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE
    I'm not on any new meds or anything, I no stress plays a toll and I have had some that's why I was thinking I need some pills to help with desire but the. There's the premature ejaculation that has been happening too

  10. #10
    STFU AND TRAIN!!!!
    Z499's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ohio Valley
    Posts
    1,706
    Rep Points
    273750217

    Yea, I'd try a pde5 inhibitor

    pm sent

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    dave 236's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    southeast U.S.
    Posts
    1,482
    Rep Points
    308148047

    Re: I need something to increase my libido and help with premature ejaculation??

    ^^^ I have found cialis is really good to extend time before "popping the cork" so to speak. It seems to shorten the refractory period as well.

    Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    FLA
    Posts
    122
    Rep Points
    8854011

    For some problems there are multiple symptoms that relate, but are hard to tell. It could be in your head. Especially at 22 that's a blow to your ego. It might have happened once or twice and now you think about it all day and it scares you right before sex. Just remember that sex is almost an involuntary function. Just like breathing or blinking, if you think about it, you will disrupt its normal function. I think it's in your head. Get you some talafadil from a sponsor it will cost you about 30 bucks. Use it for a week. Fuck your lady ragged and make her cum 3 times more than usual, get your self esteem back and hide the talafadil until you have another issue a couple years from now. Stop fixating and stressing. Relax you will be fine your cocks not broken.

  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    cheyenne
    Posts
    56
    Rep Points
    1217830

    Quote Originally Posted by (Juggernaut) View Post
    For some problems there are multiple symptoms that relate, but are hard to tell. It could be in your head. Especially at 22 that's a blow to your ego. It might have happened once or twice and now you think about it all day and it scares you right before sex. Just remember that sex is almost an involuntary function. Just like breathing or blinking, if you think about it, you will disrupt its normal function. I think it's in your head. Get you some talafadil from a sponsor it will cost you about 30 bucks. Use it for a week. Fuck your lady ragged and make her cum 3 times more than usual, get your self esteem back and hide the talafadil until you have another issue a couple years from now. Stop fixating and stressing. Relax you will be fine your cocks not broken.
    Where can I get that?

  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    cheyenne
    Posts
    56
    Rep Points
    1217830

    Like a link and take it for a week straight?

  15. #15
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    179
    Rep Points
    1950563

    Quote Originally Posted by phipp26 View Post
    I am having trouble with my sex drive. For awhile now I usually havent ever had a problem of keeping up my sex drive or not being able to last long. I usually am able to make my partner cum 3-4 times and for the past couple months I'm lucky to give her one during oral and one during sex. Idk whats going on i just havent had the desire as much as i usually do. When i do i have a hard time not cumming so fast ans having to slow down cause i become so sensitive. can you guys give me stuff that will help both, links please =)

    I think you are on low testosterone, which is affecting your sex drive. Check you testosterone level and use herbal remedies or products for treatment of premature ejaculation.

    Eat chocolate and oyster it help to improve sex drive and sexual desire....
    I tried it and it help me to improve libido. It will sure work for you....

  16. #16
    Aesthetic god


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,953
    Rep Points
    388930239

    U really want to have to eat 5 chocolate bars and a oysters every time u wanna fuck tho? Go get labs done if ur test is low ull be on trt and there's nothing like sex on gear bro. Ull feel like a new man. With u bein that young tho it could be in your head. Stop putting the pussy on a pedastool. Just think to urself ur the fucking man and this chick wants you. Now go smash that . And if she's smoking hot dont let her intimidate you. Confidence is key

  17. #17
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    238
    Rep Points
    79753796

    Re: I need something to increase my libido and help with premature ejaculation??

    Sure you're not into guys? Might explain a lot.

  18. #18
    STFU AND TRAIN!!!!
    Z499's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ohio Valley
    Posts
    1,706
    Rep Points
    273750217

    I need something to increase my libido and help with premature ejaculation??

    I hate oysters, but I heard cinnamon rolls have the same effect

  19. #19
    DRSE
    SUPER MODERATOR
    dieseljimmy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    chicagoland
    Posts
    6,920
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by country1911 View Post
    Sure you're not into guys? Might explain a lot.
    or maybe you just need some strange ass...

  20. #20
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    238
    Rep Points
    79753796

    Re: I need something to increase my libido and help with premature ejaculation??

    Strange man-ass...

  21. #21
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    179
    Rep Points
    1950563

    Quote Originally Posted by longworthb View Post
    U really want to have to eat 5 chocolate bars and a oysters every time u wanna fuck tho? Go get labs done if ur test is low ull be on trt and there's nothing like sex on gear bro. Ull feel like a new man. With u bein that young tho it could be in your head. Stop putting the pussy on a pedastool. Just think to urself ur the fucking man and this chick wants you. Now go smash that . And if she's smoking hot dont let her intimidate you. Confidence is key

    Well you are right. Confidence is the key, but we need something which can help to improve libido and sex hormone. Just confidence is not enough or hormonal changes or improvement.

  22. #22
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    179
    Rep Points
    1950563

    Quote Originally Posted by Z499 View Post
    I hate oysters, but I heard cinnamon rolls have the same effect

    yeah cinnamon roll rocks, it help to get better penile flow and act as aphrodisiac.

  23. #23
    STFU AND TRAIN!!!!
    Z499's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ohio Valley
    Posts
    1,706
    Rep Points
    273750217

    Quote Originally Posted by allen001 View Post
    yeah cinnamon roll rocks, it help to get better penile flow and act as aphrodisiac.

    And if you eat too many they add inches around your waist, but you might need those extra calories if its a wild night

  24. #24
    U mad?
    Intense's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,256
    Rep Points
    589654572

    stop wacking it

  25. #25
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    179
    Rep Points
    1950563

    Quote Originally Posted by Z499 View Post
    And if you eat too many they add inches around your waist, but you might need those extra calories if its a wild night
    Its nice to get extra calories to get energy. But too much calories led to obesity which is bad for sex life, as it reduces libido.

  26. #26
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    2
    Rep Points
    10

    Natural supplements are the best option to cure premature ejaculation, because these supplements helps for

    1) Balance of sexual nutrients
    2) Increase of testosterone production
    3) Boosting sexual libido

  27. #27
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Brasil
    Posts
    58
    Rep Points
    822601

    stop wacking it

  28. #28
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    179
    Rep Points
    1950563

    Question Re:

    Quote Originally Posted by joankirk999 View Post
    Natural supplements are the best option to cure premature ejaculation, because these supplements helps for

    1) Balance of sexual nutrients
    2) Increase of testosterone production
    3) Boosting sexual libido

    Which natural supplements do you prefer?

  29. #29
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    India
    Posts
    30
    Rep Points
    669693

    One of the more practical methodes to delay ejaculation is usually to truly process ejaculating all by your self. you really have to be compelled to follow beginning once that stopping, and, by the time you?re on a sexual act beside your partner, possible to for certain notice a noticable distinction.There square measure several ways that men will try and be able to stop ejaculation naturally. keep in mind too that there's truly fully no magic pill or cream that will instantly stop pre adult ejaculation.

  30. #30
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    179
    Rep Points
    1950563

    Wink Re:

    Quote Originally Posted by SmithWood View Post
    One of the more practical methodes to delay ejaculation is usually to truly process ejaculating all by your self. you really have to be compelled to follow beginning once that stopping, and, by the time you?re on a sexual act beside your partner, possible to for certain notice a noticable distinction.There square measure several ways that men will try and be able to stop ejaculation naturally. keep in mind too that there's truly fully no magic pill or cream that will instantly stop pre adult ejaculation.
    As you mention that practical methods to delay ejaculation has to be processed by yourself that is really true. As you mentioned before, i think using start and stop technique can help to last longer and also to ejaculate delayed. I think you should try such technique where you stop at the point of ejaculation which help to last longer and fight premature ejaculation...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Great Combo for Libido increase
    By PappyMason in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-01-2012, 02:51 AM
  2. Premature Ejaculation
    By adrien in forum Sexual Health
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 05:19 PM
  3. keeping it up,premature ejaculation
    By bigedawg23 in forum Sexual Health
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 05:21 AM
  4. Does Sus increase your libido..?
    By dippa66 in forum Female Talk
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-09-2010, 10:13 PM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 07:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->