IronMagLabs Osta Rx

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

I got some head from my sister in law!!! Details inside !

Foggy Doggy

I got some head from my sister in law!!! Details inside !

BERLIN (Reuters) - A man arrested after walking through town swinging the severed head of his sister-in-law by the hair told police she had provoked him, German prosecutors said on Wednesday.

The 24-year-old man admitted stabbing the woman to death and cutting off her head with a 12-inch kitchen knife after a row, a spokesman at the prosecutors' office in the western city of Aachen said. "The man said he had been provoked before the deed," the spokesman said, but gave no details.

Shocked passers-by had alerted police after seeing the wild-eyed man, carrying the head in one hand and a blood-stained knife in the other, walking through the streets of Uebach-Palenberg, a small town near Aachen.

One witness told the newspaper Bild: "He kept swinging the head by the hair, holding it up like a trophy and showing it to people. His eyes were wide open as though he was on drugs."

Police found his sister-in-law's headless body in his flat.

The prosecutors' office said police were investigating the man's mental state at the time of the attack.

Bild reported that the man was having an affair with his sister-in-law but she wanted to end it.

Rep Points

Damn!

Un~Bulking
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Re: I got some head from my sister in law!!! Details inside !

Originally posted by Foggy Doggy
    BERLIN (Reuters) - A man arrested after walking through town swinging the severed head of his sister-in-law by the hair told police she had provoked him, German prosecutors said on Wednesday.

The 24-year-old man admitted stabbing the woman to death and cutting off her head with a 12-inch kitchen knife after a row, a spokesman at the prosecutors' office in the western city of Aachen said. "The man said he had been provoked before the deed," the spokesman said, but gave no details.

Shocked passers-by had alerted police after seeing the wild-eyed man, carrying the head in one hand and a blood-stained knife in the other, walking through the streets of Uebach-Palenberg, a small town near Aachen.

One witness told the newspaper Bild: "He kept swinging the head by the hair, holding it up like a trophy and showing it to people. His eyes were wide open as though he was on drugs."

Police found his sister-in-law's headless body in his flat.

Bild reported that the man was having an affair with his sister-in-law but she wanted to end it.

The prosecutors' office said police were investigating the man's mental state at the time of the attack.

Very bright.....

EAST COAST BRAT
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Foggy Doggy
    bump for more looks

EAST COAST BRAT
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Your beginnig to be a pro at this!