• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New guy in town :)

P.S.L.

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi To You All !

First i want to say Big THANK YOU ! to IMF owners and the Team for accepting us here.
We would like to introduce puritysourcelabs.com website for you to check out freely.

We'll be really glad and appreciative if you can evaluate it in general and post your opinions.

We are opened to opinions , suggestions and any questions you might have.

With Best Regards
PSL Crew

Welcome to the boards bro. Best forum around :ohyeah: have u updated the site? Last time I checked there wasn't much on it bro. Best of luck!

Take a look again Bro :)
...especially at US section -all's there , INT. section will be nicely updated in about 2 weeks.

Thanks for the warm welcome !

I just looked at the site and there aren't any products in either Domestic or International

I just looked at the site and there aren't any products in either Domestic or International

USA dom. and International categories have subcategories like- oral,injectable,fat-burners,anti-estrogens, men's healt please click one of the categories and there you will find what you need :)

Dont see any sub categories. No.products listed

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Looks fine to me. Just click on "injectable steroids".

I used the euro pharm line before. It was good to go.

Dave236 ...

Looks like you're using DROID4 / Tapatalk 2 - mobile browsing in other words , right ? :)
I think this is the problem , we'll upgrade the site to work fine via mobiles ASAP - sorry for inconvenience

Meantime , use desktop/laptop standard browsers (every desktop browser works to my knowledge)

Thanks for letting us know.

Hi, guys. I just wanted to inform everyone that I have officially been brought on as a rep for PSL, so if you have any questions...just shoot me a PM right here at IML.

Being that PSL is a new company, I will be providing what I feel most prospective customers want the most...product evaluations. As the moths go by, I will make my way through their entire product line and let everyone know how things go. As many of you know, I have extensive experience with AAS and will call things as I see them. My experience with AAS is pretty extensive, so I am very familiar with all of the products I will be testing. I have used EuroPharma products in the past with positive experiences, so I anticipate more of the same.

I just began using their Sust & EQ about 2 weeks ago (along with IML's kick-ass M-sten, which I just finished using yesterday), so I need a couple more weeks to provide a reliable update. I will be adding in the NPP and Tren within 3-4 weeks, as well.

We are sorry for the current website tech issues (Mobile Browsing,slow loading,login/register)

It's temporary , due to a serious maintance problem of our hosting provider.

It all will be fixed in a day or two , if those issues aren't resolved in that time , we'll move the website to another hosting company.

MEANTIME YOU CAN ORDER VIA ORDERS EMAIL: puritysourcelabs-orders.safe-mail.net

YOU CAN BROWSE ALL PRODUCTS EASILY USING PC-DESKTOP BROWSERS.

PSL Crew.

I'm glad to see P.S.L. as a new sponsor,

I've been watching them quietly behind the scenes for a while and believe
this will be my new company.

I'm so glad to see there are a lot of good friends standing behind these guys - and know they would only
do so - if they knew they could put their name on these products.

I want to also give a special shout out to Mike Arnold - I've known him for a while and will gladly stand behind
everything has says about P.S.L ... his information and knowledge is spot-on.

Also - if I end up going with P.S.L (which I think I will) - I will always give every member my honest - "personal"
feedback - which means I won't give you any hear-say information bullshit (or - I will at least display it "AS" hear-say)...

... if the response from the gear is good - "you will know" ... and if it isn't what was expected - you will also know, as I inform P.SL.
so they can address any issues ... "if anything lest than expected does happen - but I'm not expecting so."

Having said that - from everything I've seen - I only expect nothing but the best from these guys! ;)

Oh yeah - I should also mention - I see Omnadren on the site - and from my experience ... "they are the shit - my highest recommendation!"

Repo

I'm glad to see P.S.L. as a new sponsor,

I've been watching them quietly behind the scenes for a while and believe
this will be my new company.

I'm so glad to see there are a lot of good friends standing behind these guys - and know they would only
do so - if they knew they could put their name on these products.

I want to also give a special shout out to Mike Arnold - I've known him for a while and will gladly stand behind
everything has says about P.S.L ... his information and knowledge is spot-on.

Also - if I end up going with P.S.L (which I think I will) - I will always give every member my honest - "personal"
feedback - which means I won't give you any hear-say information bullshit (or - I will at least display it "AS" hear-say)...

... if the response from the gear is good - "you will know" ... and if it isn't what was expected - you will also know, as I inform P.SL.
so they can address any issues ... "if anything lest than expected does happen - but I'm not expecting so."

Having said that - from everything I've seen - I only expect nothing but the best from these guys! ;)

Oh yeah - I should also mention - I see Omnadren on the site - and from my experience ... "they are the shit - my highest recommendation!"

Repo

Glad to see ya' hear.

Back