• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Crazy?

djquirk

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
2 grams test per week
750 deca per week
80mg DBOL daily
100mg tren ED
500iu HCG EOD
100 mg aromasin daily

No sides so far other than deca dick

Tren makes it a little crazy. How is the sweats? I sweat as much in deca as I do on tren. Your running a real dose of both...i would be sweating constantly

Can we see some pics brother, i want to see what 2 g's of test will do to you.

Me too. I personally cap my injectables at 2 grams total.(Orals dont count)Usually 1250 test and 700/800 mg mast or primo. I have been tempted to run a 3.5 to 4 gram cycle...

Your running this much deca and tren with no caber or prami?
Your lucky bro I love tren but it's no go for me unless I run prami

Jshredz

100mg aromasin seems excessive..

how long are u running this? what organ support?

100mg aromasin seems excessive..

how long are u running this? what organ support?

Well my last cycle I was only running 50mg of aromasin and half the compounds I'm taking now. When I had my bloodwork done my estro maxed out the chart. The chart went to 1500. I was at 1500 so for all I know it could have been 2500. So I figured I either had bunk aromasin (Purity Solutions) or I wasn't taking enough

I wouldn't impress you. I just started and I'm a little guy to begin with. We'll see after ten weeks. Right now the issue for me is that my job doesn't allow me to maintain a solid workout and eating schedule. It's the military and don't let anyone tell you different, they don't give a damn about you. 15 hour days, constantly having to skip meals to get work done, and the exercise we do in the morning is a complete fucking joke (jumping jacks? Really?). I talked to my command about starting a weightlifting program for those of us that need more than the army PT program but they didn't want to hear it. Well, I just downed my protein so I'm going to go hit it while I can.......

I wouldn't impress you. I just started this cycle and I'm a little guy to begin with. We'll see after ten weeks. Right now the issue for me is that my job doesn't allow me to maintain a solid workout and eating schedule. It's the military and don't let anyone tell you different, they don't give a damn about you. 15 hour days, constantly having to skip meals to get work done, and the exercise we do in the morning is a complete fucking joke (jumping jacks? Really?). I talked to my command about starting a weightlifting program for those of us that need more than the army PT program but they didn't want to hear it. Well, I just downed my protein so I'm going to go hit it while I can.......

IML Gear Cream!
Your running this much deca and tren with no caber or prami?
Your lucky bro I love tren but it's no go for me unless I run prami

Jshredz

I would love to have the ancillaries but the only thing I've found is liquid caber which I heard sucks. Feel free to PM me if you could point me in the right direction.

Back