• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Can you run AI's indefinitely?

ActuaryBrah

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If you are in TRT or cruising and you are very gyno prone, what are your options to control it? Are there any studies showing effects of longer term use of arimidex or aromasin?

AI's tend to be rough on lipids..

id recommend keeping the doses low

AI's tend to be rough on lipids..

id recommend keeping the doses low

Do you think coming off an AI for a few months and just use nolva to keep gyno at bay would be a good idea. I blast and cruise but definately need something even when I cruise or I will develop gyno, but I obviously care about my lipids and want to be healthy.

ai's can be rough on lipids. Check out Formeron made by Black Lion Research (sponsor on here). The stuff works great and doesn't bother my lipids.

Get you glands removed

If I had 2 weeks off from work and the extra cash I'd do it in a heartbeat. But unforntunately I currently don't have vacation and just purchased a house, depleteing alll my savings. And my gyno is not noticeable unless you touch it but the surgery would probably save money and health risks in long run instead of pumping AIs and SERMs into my body all the time.

If I had 2 weeks off from work and the extra cash I'd do it in a heartbeat. But unforntunately I currently don't have vacation and just purchased a house, depleteing alll my savings. And my gyno is not noticeable unless you touch it but the surgery would probably save money and health risks in long run instead of pumping AIs and SERMs into my body all the time.

I hear ya bro, and the process is like 6 grand. Wish I had the cash to do it too

^ 5 grand from a great doc and that's pretty expensive for it the average is less than 4. Only takes about 5 days to recover. And they cant or at least shouldn't remove the gland. It can kill the nipple and there will be an indent.

So I take it, it's like a vasectomy for the nips, everything is still there just disconnected so to speak. I have just started to look into it, I heard about the procedure not too long ago.

No, they don't disconnect the glands. They really just remove all of the fatty tissue around the gland. Its a more rubbery/ harder fat, thats sensitive. And they reshape the chest. Mine was a pretty major surgery because of the chest reshaping and I had to go under general anesthesia. But most wouldn't have to do that. Took him a little under an hour. The day after sucked dong, the biggest pain is wearing a under armor compression shirt for 2 weeks after it, to keep inflammation down..

IML Gear Cream!
The guys that I know locally that are always on and there are LOTS of them most of them do not run AIs. The boards are uber cautious about this and I see that the trend is to run AIs expecting a problem even if you have never had a problem. If you have never had a problem and decide that you are going to go cruise blast and not come off I would recommend gradually lowering your dose of AIs to see if you even need them at all. Just like I think it may be wiser to not use them until you know you need them.

take letro... I felt like I started to get some thing last year and got on letro.... every thing is gone and no more sensitivity. I actually use to feel small knots in my nipple, they were there my entire life though pre aas, I would love the surgery though, but know if i get it my wife would flip because she would be to concerned about AAS. When for me this was some thing I had my entire life, but she doesnt understand that.

If you run Alex or letro for extended periods your cholesterol and lipids will, more than likely, be dangerously high within a few months. Aromasin seems to be much easier on my cholesterol and triglycerides, but that may nit be the case with everyone. Bloodwork every couple months is the best way to know you are keeping yourself within a range of tolerance you are comfortable with

^^ Ive run a low dose of letro (.125-.250mg/day) for well over 4 months with no adverse effects on cholesterol or lipids during my blasts and cruises. Both were well within range and I did no cardio at all during this time. Maybe I'm lucky.

Back